Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

7 even more terrifying things about pregnancy

Posted by trekkie monster 
7 even more terrifying things about pregnancy
July 14, 2011
Link :goggle

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Re: 7 even more terrifying things about pregnancy
July 14, 2011
I didn't do too much research on the pregnancy issue because i just knew from the start it's disgusting and nothing good comes out of it. But now when i see more and more articles about how freaking digusting and destructive it can be i cannot help but wonder why there are still so many people insisting with all kinds of absurd lies about it? It might have worked in the past when women were kept ignorant but...now...with all the information out there? I know most of the things mentioned in the article especially the one with the nausea part. About gingivitis, i can tell you it can go even worse. I've seen cases in which women have lost their teeth because of all kinds of complications. It makes me puke when i hear "but that's the most beautiful and unique experience in a woman's life!"two faces puking What is beautiful and unique about your body falling apart i might wonder?
I got the "how great this experience is" from a girl who has no idea about it since she's not a mom and when i mentioned to her some of the things in the article she told me i'm exaggerating. And about the delivery part she was like "ohh don't be silly, it takes just five minutes!"openmouthed shock
It's time to forward the linkdevil with smile
July 14, 2011
I skipped straight to the "6 Animals that Don't Give a Fuck." Honey badgers are badass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
July 14, 2011
Hairy nipples. Christ.
July 14, 2011
I feel so sick after looking at that, and people willingly sign up to have that shit happen to them. i am overjoyed on so many levels that that will never be me. two faces puking
July 14, 2011
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT came here just to post this. hey, y'all.
July 14, 2011
I had never heard of that disfiguring rash thing called "PAPP" or of the "cheeseburger" twat phenomenon either. Ewwwwwwtwo faces puking

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
IMO the most terrifying part of pregnancy is being stuck with a small, screaming human for the rest of you life!!!doh face
But of course they will grow up to be a good person just like me right?????
Yeah..........smile rolling left righteyes2
I haven't read the rest yet, but that first one, hyperemesis gravidarum, should be enough to put anyone off of inpignancy, real horrorshow.

kidsuck
IMO the most terrifying part of pregnancy is being stuck with a small, screaming human for the rest of you life!!!

And they end up hating you, anyway, no matter how much attention you gave them.
July 15, 2011
The relaxin thing was interesting...I wonder if they've ever tried to use that to treat disorders that involve muscle cramps, &c.

For the rest...bleccchhh, no thank you. What a horror show.
July 15, 2011
kidsuck
IMO the most terrifying part of pregnancy is being stuck with a small, screaming human for the rest of you life!!!doh face
But of course they will grow up to be a good person just like me right?????
Yeah..........smile rolling left righteyes2

Is that a trick question?
July 15, 2011
clematis
The relaxin thing was interesting...I wonder if they've ever tried to use that to treat disorders that involve muscle cramps, &c.

Mineral supplements will fix muscle cramps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
July 15, 2011
So will abortion.
July 15, 2011
:killtwo faces puking

WHY IN THE EVERLOVING HELL WOULD YOU PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THAT WILLINGLY?!?!?!?! The abdominal muscle separation was the worst!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
July 15, 2011
This makes the inpig fetish even more of a mystery to me. How can any guy find abdominal wall separation, hairy nipples and cheeseburger crotch even remotely sexy??
The thought of any of those conditions make me want to two faces puking
I don't buy the whole pregnasty glow either. I think it's a lie, that was created to make inpig moos feel pretty, when in fact they are anything but.
If a guy does have a fetish for preggos and their myriad of puke-worthy conditions, he must be a sicko.
July 15, 2011
SEVEN WONDERFUL THINGS THEY DON'T TELL YOU ABOUT CHILDFREEDOM IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

1. Tight cooters

2. Firm boobs

3. Clothes not covered in spit up stains

4. The freedom to do anything you please

5. Not having a house/apartment littered with cheap kindercrap

6. Always being able to carry on adult conversations

7. Uninterrupted sex!!!

Click here to login