Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nukin' baby momma knocked up AGAI!

Posted by Rose Red 
Nukin' baby momma knocked up AGAI!
July 15, 2011
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-mom-kills-baby-in-microwave,0,3035847.story

Mother Accused of Microwaving Baby is Pregnant Again, Report

KTLA News

4:02 a.m. PDT, July 15, 2011
SACRAMENTO (KTLA) -- A mother charged with murder after allegedly 'cooking' her baby in a microwave is reportedly pregnant again.

At 29-year-old Ka Yang's arraignment on Thursday morning, her longtime friend said Yang is four months pregnant. Yang did not enter a plea at Thursday's hearing. Her attorney told the judge they were still collecting evidence.

She faces one count of murder and one count of felony assault resulting in the death of a child. On March 17, police were called to Yang's home to reports of an unresponsive baby. The 6-week-old girl, named Mirabelle, had suffered extensive thermal injuries.

Yang was not taken into custody until June 21, Sacramento Police spokesman Sgt. Norm Leong said. Leong said it took several months to determine the child's burns did indeed come from a microwave, using medical analysis and findings from three other U.S. cases.

Yang told police she suffered a seizure while holding her daughter, and woke up with the girl on the ground next to her. However, an autopsy determined the infant died of "extensive second-, third- and fourth-degree thermal injuries."

Child welfare workers removed Yang's three boys, who are all under age 7, from her home, Leong said.Sacramento police said they do not know what would have led Yang to allegedly put her baby in the microwave.

Friends told FOX40 Yang always wanted a girl and waited years to have one. Yang is being held without bail. Her family says they are worried about her health in jail. Yang is prone to seizures, and has been having more since she's been in jail, her mother told FOX40. She is due back in court on August 3.
Re: Nukin' baby momma knocked up AGAI!
July 15, 2011
Jeez. She's 29 years old and has 3 boys ages 1-6, a dead infant, AND she's inpig again. Does this moo-cunt even have a husband or are there a bunch of different unidentifiable baby daddys? WHY do men keep fucking women like this?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 15, 2011
I have to say, I'm surprised; no reports of friends or family chiming in with the usual bullshit like: "She was framed!" "I've known her for years, she'd never do anything like that!" Though there is the laughable line that they're "still collecting evidence." I guess everyone has a different way of saying "putting off the inevitable."
July 15, 2011
kidlesskim
WHY do men keep fucking women like this?confused smiley

July 15, 2011
Maybe the 3 boys were hungry, so she was cooking them some baby lunch.

the world 'fail' on flames
Anonymous User
July 15, 2011
Something isn't right here. In Asian families, the first born son is above reproach. My gut is telling me that she's covering up for him. My guess is that she wasn't watching the brood, and the oldest nuked the baby for whatever reason. If one of the other two boys would have done it, she'd have thrown them to the wolves. I would bet the family is trying to get one of them to 'fess up to it, so moo and the golden dick never see any consequences.

I spent 10 years in an Asian family, and the shit is unreal.
July 15, 2011
Who will save the new baybee from THE MOO'S "microwave"? openmouthed shock
July 15, 2011
I would NEVER nuke a baby.

Too much noise..
Anonymous User
July 15, 2011
kidlesskim
Jeez. She's 29 years old and has 3 boys ages 1-6, a dead infant, AND she's inpig again. Does this moo-cunt even have a husband or are there a bunch of different unidentifiable baby daddys? WHY do men keep fucking women like this?confused smiley

Because with many guys it's " have dick, will travel" .
July 15, 2011
I've known a lot of guys who would literally fuck ANYTHING. A place to stick it is a place to stick it and that is all they can see. This is not every guy I've known but I've seen the worst examples.
July 15, 2011
satansbitch
I've known a lot of guys who would literally fuck ANYTHING. A place to stick it is a place to stick it and that is all they can see. This is not every guy I've known but I've seen the worst examples.

Are they just too lazy to jack off? How difficult can it be? It's a lot easier to do that than to have to deal with moo aftermath.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 15, 2011
I've asked that same question when I've been drunk enough. the answers I've gotten:
1. "Pussy's better."

2. "*I'll use a condom."

3. "What's it matter if I never see her again?"

4. "Birth control isn't my problem."

5. "So the fuck what?"

These are the most memorable.
July 15, 2011
satansbitch

oh, THIS THIS THIS THIS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login