Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sure, just whip it out in Walmart. And other parents of the year.

Posted by juliewashere88 
Sure, just whip it out in Walmart. And other parents of the year.
September 02, 2011
Holy shit. How trashy can you get? I'd hate to be that cashier. No, I take that back, this moo would hate it if I was the cashier.

I might not know much about babies, but I know that is NOT how to hold one. It's ok though, she doesn't need two hands, her muffin belly frees up one hand for a cell phone.

Anybody got a clever caption? Let's have some fun with this.

Also:

Holy shit, it's just fail after fail
Re: Sure, just whip it out in Walmart. And other parents of the year.
September 02, 2011
I bet that's the cigarette and tobacco check out lane, as well.

Nice crop top, cow. And I'm pretty sure I saw those same shoes on a skateboarding teenage boy last week.
::brbl There's another pic with shopping cart with a brat in the brat seat parked quite literally in front of a TV in the Electronics Dept....and no Moo or Duh in the frame whatsoever.....
juliewashere88

It's so disgusting to let unhygienic brats stand in trollies. They have their dirty shoes where the next shopper is going to put their food.
Walmart needs to go out of business ASAP. Maybe Target will crush them in competition.
September 03, 2011
ok, now I understand the opposition to having a Walmart here
September 03, 2011
Caption:

Oh shit!, if my kid's on the leash, is my dog in kiddy day care?!!
September 03, 2011

Caution: Darwin at play
September 03, 2011

Bratleigh would always snuggle down as low in the cart as she could. Hoping a nice, brighter family would take her home by mistake as those nice people had done once. And it was lovely until the authorities reunited her with her family.
September 03, 2011

She: Oh yeah, I've got a kid hanging off my tit and I'm in Walmart. Whazzzup with you?

He (providing they're a couple): Honey, you did remember your birth control prescription this time, right? I'm just going to swing by the Family Planning aise for some extra condoms and spermicide. **mutters under breath** FML

Little Girl in the Cart: FML too, I hear ya dad! I'm getting out of here as soon as I turn 18 if I don't become a teen pregnancy statistic first.

Baby hanging off woman: FML, this is awkward. Wonder if I can start sneaking bottles of formula instead of this humiliating display. Fuck that, I'll take bottles of booze.
September 03, 2011

Where's the bigger top aisle? I knew I saw it somewhere, I just can't remember . .
September 03, 2011
nokids4me
Caption:

Oh shit!, if my kid's on the leash, is my dog in kiddy day care?!!

The thing SHOULD be on a leash. Anything under 5 or so should be leashed. I honestly wish they would have a leash law for brats.
UGH! Put it away, you damn cow! What on earth makes people think it's OK to whip out their tits in public??

All those people just fail at life...
September 03, 2011
That first picture? Something very similar happened to me when I was a supermarket cashier a very long time ago. Except, this woman pulled her entire top up (no bra to be seen) and latched the little maggot right on her leaky tit. In front of me. In a crowded checkout line. It's been ten years and I will NEVER be able to un-see that moment. ::brbltwo faces puking:kill:smn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know. "You were one once." I was a sperm once, but you don't see me wantin' to cuddle up to a fuckin' wankstain, do you? - John Constantine
September 03, 2011
two faces puking two faces puking

lab mom
September 03, 2011
At least the one on the cellphone is supporting the infant somewhat, unlike the one with the pulled up black shirt, who appears to be going for the hands-free dangling infant look (at least, it looks like the white socks are on an actual infant). Wouldn't that make your breasts very saggy, and be horribly painful in the process? ...not to mention that you're liable to have an infant split its head open if it doesn't latch well enough.
September 04, 2011
in the second picture, the woman might have been trying to look for that magic pet shop where she previously got that hellish pet, so she can return the pet for good.
in the third picture, it is shown how convenient nowadays supermarkets are. we can buy brats there, put it in the cart, pay for it, and take it home.
in the fourth picture...err nothing. just dumb. i is an dumb kydz!
in the fifth picture, what an ugly necklace! it successfully draws attention to the muffin top.

the first picture...i can't unsee that

spread meme, not genes

to my uterus: Y U NO GET THE FUCK OUT FROM MY BODY?
September 04, 2011
While it's all disgusting, that fat pig with the black crop top is REPULSIVE all by herself without a dangling loaf. Do these moos not have ANY pride at all? Do they not have access to a mirror? Can they not SEE themselves and how awful they look? Do they realize how they actually look and think they look good? Regardless of someone's preference for a meaty woman, I don't believe anyone thinks rolls of fat hanging out from under a shirt and above hip huggers looks nice, Yet, SOMEONE had to have fucked her and I'd hate to see what HE looked like!:hs

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 04, 2011
CherryBlossom
That first picture? Something very similar happened to me when I was a supermarket cashier a very long time ago. Except, this woman pulled her entire top up (no bra to be seen) and latched the little maggot right on her leaky tit. In front of me. In a crowded checkout line. It's been ten years and I will NEVER be able to un-see that moment. ::brbltwo faces puking:kill:smn

Arg. Gross. I'd refuse to serve her. And I'd probably turn my back to her and the register and make gagging sounds. I have a weak stomach and that grosses me out.

No shirt, no shoes, no service, right?
September 04, 2011

This is the only breastfeeding that I care to see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
September 04, 2011
trekkie monster

::squee:: KITTEHS!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
September 04, 2011
Ok.. good idea for a Tshirt! Kittens or Puppies nursing with that caption

'THIS is the only breast feeding I want to see'

Yep.. if they made it... I'd buy it.
September 04, 2011
Wow, that is one beautiful cat.

In the breastfeeding Wal-Mart photo, I could be wrong but I imagine the guy has this stoic tense look, like "Christ, woman, must you do that here? Yet I know I won't get any if I object...so...fuck it, whatever."
September 04, 2011
trekkie monster

Cats are naked all the time anyway. smiling smiley
September 05, 2011
Snark Shark

CUTE kitties!!bouncing smileys

sharks don't eat cute kitties... do you?

spread meme, not genes

to my uterus: Y U NO GET THE FUCK OUT FROM MY BODY?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login