Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Found this video on the interwebs. PNB teaching his daughter a lesson for talking back via facebook

Posted by CF_Amy 
Parenting, done right

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
It't time this taunt got told! Way to go for him!
Would love to be a fly on the wall when the brat sees the deceased laptop.

Yay for the dad for not taking her sniveling shit. I think I would like more kids if there were more parents like him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
I wanted to see him shoot up the SmartPhone too!!!
Good for him.
I'm half in love with that guy now. heart
That man is officially awesome!
What a waste of a perfectly good computer. He should have sold it to a college kid and pocketed the money!
law1204
What a waste of a perfectly good computer. He should have sold it to a college kid and pocketed the money!

My thought exactly. Or donated it to a seniors' home resident to keep up to date with the world.
Totally inappropriate. Most gun-owners know that the best way to explode a computer is with a shotgun. A HEVI-shot Dead Coyote would have done a sweet job and had better visual effects.
Read this guy's letter to the media on his facebook if you haven't already. I liked him twice as much after that.
BTW this is even more hilarious, from the dad's wall:

"HOW SHE GOT CAUGHT: The Dog Did It.. no, really.

I finally came out and told her this today, partly because it was too funny NOT to share.

When my daughter made her post, she used Facebook's privacy settings to block "Family" and "Church" friend's lists. All her other friends could see it. We, of course could not.
One of our dogs is always getting in photos and therefore has her own Facebook page. It's just a cute dumb thing we did for fun. Well, the dog's profile is rarely used except when funny pictures of her are posted. Since that's not too often, and she has very few friends on Facebook, her wall is kind of bare, with relatively few posts showing up on it.

The other night we gave the dog a bath and there was a funny photo we uploaded to Facebook and tagged her in. I logged in as the dog the next morning to comment on the photo. However when I logged into the dog's profile, my daughter had forgotten to add her to the "family" list.... so our family dog's profile showed her post right there on the front page.

It wasn't any parent-hacking, computer spying, or monitoring of any kind.. the dog actually ratted her out completely by accident. She hasn't petted that dog all day today..."

waving hellolarious
CFinPenthouse
law1204

My thought exactly. Or donated it to a seniors' home resident to keep up to date with the world.

Even better. Some folks at a retirement center would have loved to have a new computer. In fact he could have made an even better lesson out of it by making the daughter do the computer donation herself so she could hang with the seniors for awahile.
law1204

Even better. Some folks at a retirement center would have loved to have a new computer. In fact he could have made an even better lesson out of it by making the daughter do the computer donation herself so she could hang with the seniors for awahile.

Exactly!
Now that is the way my parents would have handled something like that, along with sending me to a private convent school with nuns worse than Nurse Ratchett.
chocolate covered buttsex
Read this guy's letter to the media on his facebook if you haven't already. I liked him twice as much after that.

Got a link? I can't get onto Facebook.
At least the duh didn't put 8 bullets in the girl's head. =P
I hope he hides that gun. Some kids have shot their parents for less.
From what I have read, the daughter got a laugh out of a few of the posts...one said that she would go into stripping and get preggers young (from taking the computer away??) Dad and daughter apparently got a chuckle out of that one, with daughter asking dad to post something about victims of laptop homicide and their alternate career paths since she did not see herself stripping, ever.

I don't think she will push her old man again.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
lenona
chocolate covered buttsex

Got a link? I can't get onto Facebook.

Attention Media Outlets:
While we appreciate the interest you're all putting forth to get in touch with us regarding the video, we're not going to go on your talk show, not going to call in to your radio show, and not going to be in your TV mini-series.

Some of you think I made an acceptable parenting decision and others think I didn't. However, I can't think of any way myself or my daughter can respond to a media outlet that won't be twisted out of context. The Dallas news TV news already showed that in their brief 5 minute interview with the psychologist.

Additionally, there's absolutely NO way I'm going to send my child the message that it's OK to gain from something like this. It would send her a message that it's OK to profit at the expense of someone else's embarrassment or misfortune and that's now how I was raised, nor how she has been raised.

So I say thank you from all of us. If we have anything to say, we'll say it here on Facebook, and we'll say it publicly, but we won't say it to a microphone or a camera. There are too many other REAL issues out there that could use this attention you're giving us. My daughter isn't hurt, emotionally scarred, or otherwise damaged, but that kind of publicity has never seemed to be to have a positive effect on any child or family.

If you're a news outlet that wants to ask us a question, feel free to so via email. I'm sure by now my email address is easy enough to find. It might take me awhile to get to a response because I'd have to sort through the "Die you bastard" emails to find it, but we will respond if its something that we feel merits it. Otherwise, sorry... no interviews, no talk shows, no call-ins.

If we respond to anything, it will be on here, and it will be in a way that our words can't be misconstrued or edited for appeal to specific audience or shock value.

Now, I'm going to try to get to work for the day.
Best of luck to all of you out there... and PLEASE give my phone a break.
Decent guy, but it does sound like he has spoiled his daughter up to this point and this behavior is typical for entitled brats. It struck me when he said he went and got a job application for her, that is exactly what my sister used to do for my neice and then she had to harass her to fill it out and return it. No parent should do the work of finding a job for a kyd, the motivation to go out and do these things is part of the process and it teaches them how to be responsible and have some pride in doing something completely on their own.

Dad may have thought Bratgirl appreciated his taking his time out to fix her computer but she just expected it. So hopefully dad learns from this too and if she needs a computer for school just give her the bare minimum, some older than dirt machine which he will not upgrade and which is too slow for games or fakebook. If she wants more she can go out and find a job herself to pay for it (no helping her). She owes him about $140 for the software and hollow points anyway so she best get to it.
law1204
CFinPenthouse
law1204

fuck-i would have bought that! I'd give him the 130$.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login