Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Inpig Moo couldn't lift her fat ass up

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Inpig Moo couldn't lift her fat ass up
February 23, 2012
Earlier this week at the grocery store I witnessed a HUGE ready-to-pop inpig moo sumo-squatted to the floor to pick something up she dropped...and she couldn't get up. Maybe her oversized buddha belly was too heavy to lift?

But I swear with her positioning......she reminded me of Yokozuna from WWF wrestling during the Royal Rumble when he was just getting ready to power-squash his opponent. And when she was red-faced bellowing out 'HEEEELLLLLPPPP MEEEEEE' one would think she was a wild boar belting her call of the wild. Disturbing but freaking hilarious.waving hellolarious

Anyways.....no one helped her but hubby from the next aisle. I walked away so fast before stifling my laughter. Honestly I think no one helped because she was so freaking huge that it would have been impossible to help her!!!!
Re: Inpig Moo couldn't lift her fat ass up
February 23, 2012
LOL!!! I probably wouldn't have been able to stifle my laughter for too long.
February 23, 2012
I would have laughed, and I don't care if that makes me a terrible person. In fact, I'll do it anyway. waving hellolarious

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
February 23, 2012
I would have laughed so hard and I there's no way I would have felt even a little guilty about it. I probably wouldn't even get out of hearing range before I started laughing lol.
February 23, 2012
You know what?

I have really bad knees from jogging and playing tennis (both of which I have had to give up.)

I am thin / average and reasonably young - I wonder what would happen if I bent down and couldn't get up - would anyone help me?

I am sayin, my knees are SHOT! I go to get things at the bottom shelves of stores - and sometimes I have extreme difficulty straightening my legs back up.

Would anyone help me? I'm guessing NO.

This has also dashed my dream of living in a pole barn - there is no way my legs could take concrete flooring. I'd have to get an additional floor - and that's more $.

And Lord help me if I should ever have to get a retail job! I couldn't. I can't stand in one place for long periods. When examined from my last injury one doc said - you will need both knees replaced. And probably soon. Erg. I'm not even 40 and my knees are shot.

But - since I *look* OK - and don't have kids either - Well, to hell with me.
February 23, 2012
That would have found itself on You Tube very quickly. Film it with my phone and laugh the entire time.

ETA: I wouldn't have felt guilty about it either.
February 23, 2012
Zzelda

Would anyone help me? I'm guessing NO.

I wouldn't ever help an obvious pignant lady but I have on numerous occasion helped random strangers in public. Normally older people but still.

If that makes me a bad person for not helping piggos I don't even care. They whine and bitch so much wouldn't want to go near them even if I didn't have a phobia of their disgusting condition.

SO I would totally help you ^_^
Anonymous User
February 23, 2012
You're a better woman than me, I'd have openly LOL'd my arse off.

Why couldn't she just roll to the side and pull herself up using the aisle shelving?
February 23, 2012
nightshade

Me too! I'd laugh right in the pig's face.
February 23, 2012
I'd totally laugh. On the other hand, if it was an elderly person/disabled person I'd feel sorry for them and offer assistance. Fuck the fat piggo woman! Oh, I'm so mean...
February 23, 2012
jezebel_daisy
I'd totally laugh. On the other hand, if it was an elderly person/disabled person I'd feel sorry for them and offer assistance. Fuck the fat piggo woman! Oh, I'm so mean...

I second that. I would help anybody non piggo. Piggos, I'd just laugh in their faces.
February 23, 2012
I'd laugh at the piggo. Cleanup in aisle moo!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Anonymous User
February 23, 2012
jezebel_daisy

Oh yes, I'd stop and help old/disabled etc....this has happened on the odd occasion. Old people are so marginalised in our society.

Kids stacking it has been and always will be, funny. That's why Funniest Home Video Shows is still running after all these years.

If you'd managed to record this heffer inpig moo squatting in the aisle, you could well have won the 10K jackpot for that clip!
February 23, 2012
Zzelda, I have a similar situation...didn't exactly win the genetic lottery when it came to kneecaps and ligaments. One thing that did help: getting my feet checked and custom orthotic inserts made. My knees don't get tired as easily, and it's made a lot of lifting/movement easier.

I would help you up. I'm generally game to help anyone who's stuck like that, because I know that knees just SUCK sometimes.
February 23, 2012
Boggles me that women don't get their bodies ready for pregnancy. They'll be putting extra stress on their back and their legs will be called upon to carry a fairly rapid weight gain. There are simple exercises which can be done, yet it seems these women sail into pregnancy thinking their bodies will readily adjust.

ETA: I wouldn't help for the simple fact that 1) I'm afraid her awkward body shape would cause her to get half-way up, then topple the other way. LAWSUIT! 2) I've heard that pregnant women that far along get gassy. I can see myself trying to hoist her up just as the squatting position and the weight bearing down would cause a spontaneous air burst.
February 23, 2012
Dorisan
Boggles me that women don't get their bodies ready for pregnancy. They'll be putting extra stress on their back and their legs will be called upon to carry a fairly rapid weight gain. There are simple exercises which can be done, yet it seems these women sail into pregnancy thinking their bodies will readily adjust.

They could also help stay trim by exercising and not stuffing hordes of food down their gullets.

lab mom
February 23, 2012
I would help anyone but a inpig or moo/duh.

lab mom
February 23, 2012
I might stand over her as she's huffing and puffing and ask, "How many times did you demand to cut in a bathroom line because of your pregnancy? How many times did you take a handicapped spot because of your voluntary condition? shove your work onto a CF coworker because you were too lazy because you expect everyone to drop everything for you because you're pregnant? How often did you How often did you extend a hand to an older person struggling to reach for something on a grocery store shelf? What's that, a lot, all the time, always, never? In that order? You earned this."

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
February 23, 2012
michaela
I might stand over her as she's huffing and puffing and ask, "How many times did you demand to cut in a bathroom line because of your pregnancy? How many times did you take a handicapped spot because of your voluntary condition? shove your work onto a CF coworker because you were too lazy because you expect everyone to drop everything for you because you're pregnant? How often did you How often did you extend a hand to an older person struggling to reach for something on a grocery store shelf? What's that, a lot, all the time, always, never? In that order? You earned this."

thumbs upup hysterical laughterz

lab mom
February 23, 2012
Zzelda, I would help you too. If a young, fit woman is having difficulty standing, I would know that she is having serious trouble...or is in pain.

I used to work in a sports injury clinic and saw quite a few young, healthy looking people of thin - normal weights coming in, limping...or on crutches because of a car accident or sports injury like jogging.

I also have bad knees...thanks to rheumatoid arthritis. When I was working retail, this one mooo made me get down on the floor to find her (mondo) size in a pair of slacks...knowing how much pain I was in getting up off the floor...she just commented on the fact that it appeared I had bad knees. I almost couldn't get off the floor - and I'm a normal weight too. She almost seemed smug because I was serving her...it was my goddamned job to get down there and find black cargos in XXXXL.
I think I would have a hard time not laughing at a fat moo squatting like a sumo wrestler...the image in my mind is friggin' hilarious. I hope her duh has a good back or health insurance...hahaha.

That's the other reason I wouldn't help a fat moo off the floor - I don't want to risk a back injury of my own.
February 24, 2012
I have knee problems of my own. In 2003 I tried to stop a dog fight but that's a story for a different time. In this day and age pig moos are so entitled it boggles the mind. That's the biggest reason I would never help one. Zzelda, if I saw you I would stop and help you. As M06B said, if a young seemingly fit woman was having trouble, I would know there's a problem. A pig moo however, I would tell her to suck it up and be one more idiot on You Tube. I would also giggle incessantly while my wanna be smart phone put her there.
February 24, 2012
Zzelda, even though you are only in your 40's you might want to pursue the process of knee replacement surgery. I know it is a scary idea, but knee replacements have come a long way. You would have your life back! My dad is having his second one done next tues, and his first one is already completely painless. That surgery was back in December. My only wish is that he had gotten it done 10 years ago.

And you would never be in the same position as that gross preggo stuck on the floor of a supermarket squalling. I actually would probably have helped this lady, but I tend to offer help to people anyway if I see them struggling. I stopped on Wed and helped a disabled man get out of a taxi and into his wheel chair. One of his assistants seemed a little uneducated and useless, so I aked if they could use another hand. But that is just because I like helping people who need it. Still a little disappointed that this lady lacked the leg strength to get back up. She couldn't have possibly gained more than 60 lbs TOPS, but who knows?

Edit: oops, sorry zzelda, not yet in your 40's. I read that totally wrong!
February 24, 2012
What would she have done if this happened if she were at home, when the sperm donor was at work--lie there all day regretting the decision to NOT subscribe to Life Alert, or bellow in hopes the mailman hears her? Hopefully she would pull up her big girl pants, reposition herself, and figure out how to get out of her situation and up off the floor.

I would refuse to help, in fear of hurting my own back, or getting sued, but I would alert store management that someone had fallen and can't get up.
February 24, 2012
"But I need foooood because I'm eating for tttwwoooooo! And lots and lots of rest!"

IMO if someone is unhealthy they have no business getting preggo in the first place, but that's just me. There was that story about the woman who ran a marathon while 9 months pregnant or somesuch, so these pigs can't tell me it's NOT possible to be fit and knocked up at the same time.
February 24, 2012
nightshade

Why couldn't she just roll to the side and pull herself up using the aisle shelving?

Oh, great now I can't get the idea of her pulling the whole shelf on top of her out of my mind.
And can't stop laughing. :redface

Ah well, if hell exists I was going there anyway. devil with smile
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login