Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Wife Won't Have Sex With Me Now That We Sprogged

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
My Wife Won't Have Sex With Me Now That We Sprogged
February 28, 2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charlie-capen/wife-wont-have-sex_b_1287248.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D139184
Before I even read the story,I thought I bet they had a kid and it killed their sex life.Well sure enough I was right.Before the kid they had great sex and lots of it.After the kid their sex life went down the drain.I have never understood why that is so hard for people to realize.Kids basically suck the life out of you,why the hell would they make your sex life better?And the answer to that is they don't."I was feeling like the most masculine guy I've ever been. I impregnated a woman. I am man. Boom."
He felt like masculine because he did something a fucking cockroach can do.How sad is that?I'm sorry but I feel the exact opposite is true.Once guys have kids they become more feminine than most women.I find it an absolute turn off to see a guy turn into a mushy mess just because he had a kid.
They name their kid after a part of a fish,Finn.What?
"I gained a total of 30-40 pounds from the beginning of her pregnancy to Finn's first three months of life. I wasn't looking my sportiest, manliest best, whatever. And this won't sound good, writing it now, but I was transforming into a woman: soft and curvy." Absolutey disgusting about the fact that he was transforming into a woman.But now that I think about it,most do.So then he decides to work out to lose the weight and try and entice his wife.But it still doesn't work,seeing as though the baby has taken over her life.And he now plays second fiddle to the kid.
"I mean we had sex, and it happened more often, I guess. But the change was even more evident. Maybe my awesome foreplay needed help... Walking around bottomless in our room used to do it, but it barely raised an eyebrow now. My patented phrase "Jump On It" didn't seem to fire things up anymore, either. Doing naked jumping jacks? No dice. Maybe it was the fact that sex meant something else now, it meant a means to a painful end. Childbirth." Sounds to me he was just trying to hard,and him walking around naked had the opposite effect of what he was hoping for.Kind of like when we first went to the moon and how excited everyone was.Now we go into space whenever we want.It just becomes an every day thing.I get the feeling that cheating is in his future (if it hasn't already happened).
Re: My Wife Won't Have Sex With Me Now That We Sprogged
February 28, 2012
I just saw this story and was rolling my eyes so bad I thought they'd fall out!

I was going to make a post about this too. What a brain dead moron! People ought to KNOW by now that once wife sprogs the sex drive goes down. Why do people seem to think they'll be the exception?

And WTF is up with his macho studly picture? Is that it? He seems to think he's Super Stud therefor women should be throwing themselves at his crotch?

Typical Brain Dead Breeder.
February 28, 2012
I'm not sure why he's shocked. I've been bombared with hearing or reading, "The sex stops after baby" ever since I was old enough to be hearing or reading that sort of thing.
February 28, 2012
WTF kind of name is Finn?
February 28, 2012
selidororous

Finn on 'Law & Order: SVU' (black guy)
Fin (short for Finbar) in one of my favoritist movies, starring the ever-so-CF Patricia Clarkson - The Station Agent

I see that the trendoid cows have appropriated the name. That sucks Mr. T: I pitty tha foold
Too bad, he's kind of cute.

An actor, he says? Give it a few years and he'll be banging some desperate extras in the trailer on-set.

What I don't understand is why, post-sprog can the woman not just give a BJ if she doesn't want sex? He's putting it out there that he needs some sexual attention.

A BJ takes what, 2 mins (less as he's had no intimacy for so long) and would go a long way to bridging the sexual gap.

A drop in libido and being dog tired doesn't excuse you from a 2 min BJ, in my opinion.
February 28, 2012
Isn't Finn a character on "Glee"?

Anyway, :bedmadelie

There have been countless studies done on how spawning affects couples' sex life. Hell, even if he didn't want to read research I'm sure he had a wealth of annecdotal evidence at his disposal via other duhs he knows. And if some naked jump-jacking freak shook his batch at me and yelled "Jump on it!" not only would I NOT fuck him then and there I would take to wearing a titanium chastity belt just to make sure the Junk Jiggler wouldn't be able to impregnate me in my sleep.
February 28, 2012
Sure sucks to be him!

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!:jump

devil with smile
February 28, 2012
wah wah wah. what did he think would happen? does he have no male friends with kiddies?

:bedmadelie
February 28, 2012
Seeing a dude do naked jumping jacks would cause extreme laughter but not arousal.
Love that saying "jump on it" used to work for him and now it doesn't LMFAO

Moos can get a bit Freudian with their sons, he should hold up little Finn and say in a baby voice "jump on it Moo!"
February 28, 2012
nightshade
Moos can get a bit Freudian with their sons, he should hold up little Finn and say in a baby voice "jump on it Moo!"
Moo probably says it to loaf when it's time to titfeed. :gross
pepper labeija
nightshade
Moo probably says it to loaf when it's time to titfeed. :gross

LOL/VOM
February 28, 2012
Ha ha sucker!
February 28, 2012
rudegubmintworker
I'm not sure why he's shocked. I've been bombared with hearing or reading, "The sex stops after baby" ever since I was old enough to be hearing or reading that sort of thing.

That's because they see the Duggars and figure Jim Bob is still sex mad and Michelle still wants it after all those kids. But I think what happens is that Jim Bob shoots it up in the air and then Michelle catches "it" on the other side of the bedroom.
Well, of course she doesn't want to bang you, anymore. You've fulfilled your purpose. Sucks when it's the one that DOESN'T have a uterus that gets used, for once, doesn't it?

Cheer up, though, buddy boy. Once this one starts to get way less cute and way more annoying, she'll all of a sudden wanna bang the shit outta you, again, and the cycle will begin anew.
February 29, 2012
fade_to_pale
Well, of course she doesn't want to bang you, anymore. You've fulfilled your purpose. Sucks when it's the one that DOESN'T have a uterus that gets used, for once, doesn't it?

Cheer up, though, buddy boy. Once this one starts to get way less cute and way more annoying, she'll all of a sudden wanna bang the shit outta you, again, and the cycle will begin anew.

This. waving hellolarious

He's just a walking wallet, nothing else.

lab mom
February 29, 2012
Oh hell, all he had to do was ask any guy friend of his who has kids (I'm sure he has at leas tone) what the sex is like between him and the wife or girlfriend. Duhs tend to be a bit more honest, especially when talking to other men, and they'd probably say there was no sex life to be had. Except when Junior gets to be about two years old and then Moo wants to fuck six times a day starting about a week after her period ends and then being sated another week later (you know, the Moos who only fuck during their fertile days).

Dood, doesn't matter what you do, she's probably not gonna fuck you because she got what she wanted out of you and now you're just a wallet. Until, as mentioned by others, she decides she wants another loaf. Duh will be so thrilled to get his dick wet that he won't even realize she's not doing it for the sex, she's doing it for a kid. Which Duh will have to pay for.

Not that I condone marital infidelity, but the only way this guy's gonna get laid is if he finds a side dish. Sex isn't everything, but when you go from fucking like horny teenagers to absolutely nothing, the relationship's going to lose a lot of closeness and this is when the guy is going to start getting reeeeal lonely and looking for female attention in other places. Not even necessarily for just sex - a lot of the time, these men just want to feel important to someone again. But this moron seemed to be okay with having kids because it meant proving his masculinity to himself and the rest of the world, so I don't feel too sorry for him.
February 29, 2012
myrna minkoff
wah wah wah. what did he think would happen? does he have no male friends with kiddies?

:bedmadelie

Men are so damn delusional in this department but indeed it's bed made lie because he could have bothered to ask other duhs for example. And sometimes when you shop for newpapers or magazine is hardly not to notice these magazines aimed at moms which have almost always articles about sex after the loaf advertised on the cover.
February 29, 2012
Hold the phone - can someone tell me how to give a 2-minute BJ? waving hellolarious

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
February 29, 2012
My first thought when I read the title was that the moo got the sperm she wanted, and now she has no interest anymore. Until, as most of you have mentioned, the attention begins to wane and she's ready for loaf #2.

I consider cheating the only sin I would never forgive in a relationship, but I also recognize that it takes two to tango. People don't cheat when they're happy. In a situation like the above, I would blame both parties equally. The woman is an ass for treating her husband like sperm and a paycheck, and the man is a pussy for getting around behind her back rather than being upfront about his unhappiness with the current situation.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Dorisan
selidororous

Finn on 'Law & Order: SVU' (black guy)
Fin (short for Finbar) in one of my favoritist movies, starring the ever-so-CF Patricia Clarkson - The Station Agent

I see that the trendoid cows have appropriated the name. That sucks Mr. T: I pitty tha foold

You mean Tutuola on SVU, right? The Fin he goes by is short for his first name Odafin.

This Finn (with two N's -- and yes it's the same name as the Glee character) probably comes from the Irish name Fionn, meaning "fair" or "white." Apparently there is also a Finn that has something to do with Scandinavian mythology but, given the obsession so many people have with ~*~Celtic~*~ names, I'm guessing it's the Irish one.

/name nerd mode
February 29, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
Hold the phone - can someone tell me how to give a 2-minute BJ? waving hellolarious

waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious
February 29, 2012
nightshade
Love that saying "jump on it" used to work for him and now it doesn't LMFAO

If that ever worked, that only proves how desperate his wife was to get pregnant, because I cannot possibly imagine finding that sexy.
February 29, 2012
Snark Shark
"And this won't sound good, writing it now, but I was transforming into a woman: soft and curvy."

Maybe she won't jump on it because it turned into a vagina.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login