Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Preemie ash necklace

Posted by yurble 
Preemie ash necklace
July 07, 2012
Remember these breeders, who don't believe in toothbrushes? GOMI informs me that the moo has a sister, who has similar taste in men and hygiene.

It seems that sister moo had premature twins after living in the woods and not seeking any prenatal care, and one of them died. Now she is on pain meds (which is hardly natural!) and is awaiting the ashes so that she can turn them into 'necklesses'.
Re: Premie ash necklace
July 07, 2012
Great - now they can wear their attention whore martyrdom around their neck like a medal.
smile rolling left righteyes2
July 07, 2012
Wow, that is kind of creepy.
July 07, 2012
This is 10 shades of WRONG.

Poor, poor kid can't be RESPECTED in death?! He could have survived, therefore was a person. If somebody would tell me they would turn my ashes into a necklace I would be horrified. How dared that... that thing to do such an act?!

I hope they die soon. And I mean it.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 07, 2012
Ashes...turned into a necklace? Yeah. That's sane.

While she's at it, she may as well make a hat out of the organs. :kill
Re: Preemie ash necklace
July 07, 2012
And they thought Ed Gein was ghoulish for making lampshades out of human skin. How is this any better?
July 07, 2012
turning ashes into necklace, I assume she means turning ashes into diamond, is fucking expensive. where will she get the money from?
July 07, 2012
There is accompany called Lifegems that makes "diamonds" out of a dead person's cremains. Yes, really. I think it is pretty expensive.
July 07, 2012
How sick and demented.
July 07, 2012
I was also thinking of Life Gems at first, but fuck, that's expensive to do. Also, it's not the first time I've heard of keeping cremains in a pendant on a necklace - you can buy blood vial necklaces and fill them with fake blood, real blood, hair, or ashes. I just saw something similar in a Harriet Carter magazine today - a little metal heart-shaped pendant that holds a tiny vial of ashes.

I think I'd be weirded out, though, if someone walked around carrying their loaf's ashes around their neck. Why would you want to anyway? What's wrong with keeping the ashes in an urn at home? That's like carrying your dead pet's leg bone in your purse with you. I'm sure it's meant to be an attention-whoring conversation piece - someone will say how nice of a necklace it is and that will give Moo the all-clear to ramble on for 2 and a half hours about her loaf an how it died and how the necklace contains the dead loaf's ashes. Oh sure, Moo will say something corny like, "I just want to keep Corpseleigh close to my heart," but in reality, she wants to just bark her story at people.

Maybe this will become the new Moo trend - execute a post-natal abortion, cremate the brat, then wear the cremains 'round your neck. Maybe it will be worth keeping an eye on kid death rates in the next few years to see if there's a sharp increase.
Anonymous User
July 08, 2012
For some reason turning ashes into a diamond does seem as creepy as wearing ashes around your neck. But like others have said, that is expensive, so I assume she's putting them into a vial of sorts and wearing it like that... Wrong on so many levels.
July 08, 2012
I assumed it would be something like those preserved breastmilk pendants. (I could have sworn we'd discussed these horrors, but it was probably on the temporary site since I can't find it here...I can't even seem to find it on Regretsy, although I did find a reference with the militant lactivist Halloween costume.)
July 08, 2012
breastmilk pendant? what the fuck? and it is $55 each!

probably this doesn't need to be mentioned anymore, but the whole thing about preserving body parts as accessories is creepy...
Anonymous User
July 08, 2012
I've seen this...the pendants with ashes inside of them...for pets quite frequently. Usually the people wearing them or owning them were people who've had their pet for awhile and grown very close to them, not a loaf that died that soon. It'd be like your queen had a litter and one of the kittens died, and wearing the ashes of that kitten around forever. It's going to sound mean but you really didn't get a chance to know them, you know?
But I've seen these necklaces for pets before. I guess to me it made more sense for pets.

The "turning people's ashes into a diamond" thing just weirds me out though.
July 08, 2012
yurble
I assumed it would be something like those preserved breastmilk pendants. (I could have sworn we'd discussed these horrors, but it was probably on the temporary site since I can't find it here...I can't even seem to find it on Regretsy, although I did find a reference with the militant lactivist Halloween costume.)

That's what I bet it is too. WHO wants the ashes of a dead loaf swinging around their necks? These days "preemie" just means spontaneously aborted fetus or in some cases embryonic miscarriages that took a few short forced breaths after they slid down the coot shoot, IF that. Since they generally have so many clumps, "die", before actually sluicing one that lives outside the NICU ward for more than a few minutes, their neckline could end up looking like a fucking charm capsule bracelet of the dead. I can't imagine desiring to have a clump necklace keepsake of all of that, but then I am not a Moo Wannabee. :bayybee

This stunt trumps the Moo rings many of them wear with 15 or 20 stones in it representing all of their "angel babies". I don't even know how they decide on the stone. Do they go by imagined date of conception or the fantasy date in which a heavy period doubled as a miscarriage at the 2nd alleged week of gestation before the zygote had a chance to attach itself to their baby oven door? confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 09, 2012
Am I the only one who thinks that the life gem thing is cool as hell? I wanna be a diamond when I die!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
July 09, 2012
I could make you a "diamond" out of your loaf for 50 bucks, a furnace that gets to 1000C some lead and some boric acid. Just don't come bitching to me when you wear it in the shower and it turns white and crusty and begins to dissolve.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login