Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More disgusting breeder bloggers - use a wet washcloth for a toothbrush

Posted by yurble 
More disgusting breeder bloggers - use a wet washcloth for a toothbrush
May 30, 2012
Turns out the Islandy folks aren't the only unemployed scrounger bloggers around. GOMI has opened my eyes to another pair (warning: pignasty belly photo!), who not only don't have jobs but are "homeless by choice." They've lost custody of their first child, but hope to have her back before the next is born.

In the comments you can read more than you ever wanted to know about them (I sure as hell don't want to read their blog), such as their views on toothbrushing.
I've actually heard about such lifestyles before where people choose voluntary poverty or freeliving, however, most people who "succeed" at these lifestyles don't drag children into it. If you want to sleep under a bridge and use baking soda as your only cleaner thats fine, but don't bring kids along.
I recall a story from forever ago about a family that was voluntarily homeless: Moo, Duh and two or three kids. I don't know if they had a home and lost it or just one day up and decided to be "professional panhandlers." There was a news article on them too and I forget their names, but they would beg all day long and brag that they had enough money to eat out and stay in fancy hotel rooms every single night (allegedly "earning" up to $800 a day). And apparently since the kids were all healthy, clothed and fed, there was no way for CPS or the police to take them away.

Sounds like these hippies are going to be the "We're gonna keep having babies until we're allowed to keep one" types. The first one got "unfairly ripped from Moo's arms," so now she's working on a replacement and will just keep on shitting out new loaves because they feel they are stickin' it to the man and teaching society a lesson by doing this. When their currently incubating loaf comes out and gets taken away, they'll get to work on #3.

I can just imagine how little wiping one's teeth accomplishes. How can they stand to have their teeth feel so disgusting? Did you see that lovely photo of the boyfriend who had not brushed his teeth in two years? It makes my stomach churn thinking how much shit that unwashed hippie must have had stuck in his teeth for his gums to bleed that much.
kellic
I've actually heard about such lifestyles before where people choose voluntary poverty or freeliving, however, most people who "succeed" at these lifestyles don't drag children into it. If you want to sleep under a bridge and use baking soda as your only cleaner thats fine, but don't bring kids along.

This. That talk like they are so separate from society, yet they fit right in with every other breeder out there. Their selfishness and utter lack of care for their child just scream 'MERICA to me..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
I've always giggled when I read something old that refers to the poor as the "Unwashed". It runs through my head when I see the EBT card bearing Moos with grease dripping from their ponytails.
catharsist
kellic

This. That talk like they are so separate from society, yet they fit right in with every other breeder out there. Their selfishness and utter lack of care for their child just scream 'MERICA to me..

Also, if you're so apart from society, you shouldn't be claiming benefits.
Some more quotes, or at least quotes seen on GOMI. Also, what kind of guy is named Checkers? Wasn't that Nixon's dog? Speaking of dogs, it seems they are also taking two dogs with them on their fuckabout.

Right now we get food through government programs. We also know about various homeless services we can approach if we’re ever low on essentials, and we receive help from family and friends.

So they are wanting to like schedule me a C-section before I even go into labor and shit. Well this isn’t going to work for me especially considering that I want like 558249057209 kids and the risks of having to have another C-section goes up every time you have one.

Oh and Checkers is 100 percent set like not budging at all on naming our child Indiana Jones no matter if little bean is a boy or a girl. Indy is a cute nickname but I don’t really LOVE LOVE the name, especially not the Jones part.

I’ve also never even seen the movies…

Someone posted a picture of her shitty stick-figure famblee tattoo on page 3. two faces puking
JEEZ. When a toothbrush and toothpaste can be bought for two dollars, that's just ridiculous! While I don't believe they are "earning" any $800 a day, even if they are making HALF that, WHY don't they fucking rent a home?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login