Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Apparently her childless friends suck

Posted by catharsist 
Apparently her childless friends suck
September 15, 2012
This made me LOL it sounded like something I would do. Oh and apparently there is such a thing as oranges in tube socks syndrome.

http://blog.chron.com/mamadrama/2006/12/why-my-childless-friends-suck/#comments

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Re: Apparently her childless friends suck
September 15, 2012
Her childless friends suck because they see the TRUTH and not the patethic lies the moohs tell themselves grinning smiley

That site IS awful! But... educational.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
September 15, 2012
They think they're clever but you can smell the bitterness and envy.
September 15, 2012
I'd rather be Jugs than Tube Sock Tina. Need I say more? grinning smiley
September 15, 2012
If parenting is such an all consuming busy job where do moos find the time to sit on their asses spewing verbal diarrhea like that piece???
September 15, 2012
satansbitch
If parenting is such an all consuming busy job where do moos find the time to sit on their asses spewing verbal diarrhea like that piece???

Wellllll ....

Cow Blogger
Yesterday I got an email from the fabulous Momish telling me that she’d nominated my Zombie-Lincoln post for a ROFL Award, and then five minutes later I got another email from the delicious Girl con Queso telling me that she’d nominated my Dora the Sexplorer post for a ROFL Award too. And then I yelled down the hall of my office “IT’S JUST A PRIVILEGE TO BE NOMINATED, YA’LL!” to my bewildered office-mates.

Sounds to me like she's doing a lot of that shit at work. I wonder what management would think of their e-mail system being used to receive the kind of crap that extends" awards" to bloggers.
September 15, 2012
Seconded that the site is GAWDAWFUL.
September 15, 2012
I tried reading the comments but they were so full of twee smug that I gave up in disgust.
September 15, 2012
They asked, so I will tell them

The perky boobs are here.

34C. Age 46 (47 in four days). Nearly exactly where they were in college. Thanks to wearing an underwire bra every day for thirty years and lots and lots of pushups.
September 15, 2012
deanad

34C. Age 46 (47 in four days). Nearly exactly where they were in college. Thanks to wearing an underwire bra every day for thirty years and lots and lots of pushups.

Oh hell yeah! Work it, chica!

So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

September 15, 2012
"Ok, I bend over and hoist those puppies as high as they’ll go. Then arranging them in my bra and tightening the straps.
I remember looking at moms with pubes hanging out of their swimsuits and second asses on their frontsides and saying “I will NEVER let myself get like that”. And yet, here I am with ass number 2 resting on my lap and I love skirted suits since they don’t require frequent trimming."

That's just gross.::brbl

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 16, 2012
kidlesskim
"Ok, I bend over and hoist those puppies as high as they’ll go. Then arranging them in my bra and tightening the straps.
I remember looking at moms with pubes hanging out of their swimsuits and second asses on their frontsides and saying “I will NEVER let myself get like that”. And yet, here I am with ass number 2 resting on my lap and I love skirted suits since they don’t require frequent trimming."

That's just gross.::brbl

Sweet jeez us. waving hellolarious "ass number 2?" lol!

Anonymous User
September 16, 2012
deanad

Indeed! Especially after next Spring, Hubby and I are springing for new jugs for me. grinning smiley Another perk to being childfree: money for cosmetic surgery whenever you want! Woohoooo!
September 16, 2012
Yup...reading all that makes me glad I will never fuck up my body by going through that kind of trauma. I'll keep my butt, boobs, and stomach looking good. smile rolling left rightsmile
September 16, 2012
I still don't know what she means by "ass number 2" and why it would be in her lap. confused smiley
September 16, 2012
Ketchup
I still don't know what she means by "ass number 2" and why it would be in her lap. confused smiley

I think it's a reference to either sagging boobs or extra weight in her stomach but I'm grossed out and don't really want to know.
September 16, 2012
Ketchup

You need to look at some People of Walmart.

September 16, 2012
Ewwww! Her gut does look like an ass!
September 16, 2012
For all this talk of perky boobs I'm sure I speak for most of us CF fellows:

Where are those mum jeans when they need them?
September 16, 2012
On a somewhat related note, am I the only person here who uses a boob-fluffing technique? As far as I’m concerned, the secret to a perky bosom is the “upside-down-cake/lift-and-shake” which was passed down to my sister and me by a wise old medieval corset-seller.

Why does that remind me of the "jump up and down to prevent pregnancy" urban legend?
September 16, 2012
A second ass and boobs to their knees?
Oh, but it's 'all worth it'.smile rolling left righteyes2
September 17, 2012
Snark Shark

SHE HAS A FRONT-BUTT!!!!!!!!!! waving hellolariouswaving hellolarious:hs

Front-butt: still better than back tits.
September 17, 2012
this conversation never happened.
September 17, 2012
I love how saggy jello propped up in a too-tight bra means "perky" to her vs someone whose boobs stay in the same place regardless of whether a bra is on or not. If I didn't care about the slightly cone shape my smallish boobs get when my nips aren't nippin, I wouldn't wear a bra at all. Just a cami or one of those soft lace fabric things that look like a cross between a sports bra and a training bra. So comfy! Sometimes I do only wear a cami with a built in stretchy shelf bra thing under my scrubs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login