Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why Do Men Love Breasts?

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Why Do Men Love Breasts?
September 25, 2012
Because they remind them of their moos. Or so this article claims.

BS

This so-called study apparently explains that men are hooked on breasts because they so loved the bonding of sucking on moos titties as baybees.

Gross.

Maybe men are fascinated with breasts because they don't have them, for one thing. I'm certainly a woman who can admit that I appreciate the male form, and it has nothing to do with wanting him to give me baybees.

Breasts are also very sexual. As that article also points out, many women enjoy the stimulation. How about the idea that men are "fascinated" with something that gives women sexual enjoyment, and that he can give her that enjoyment?

But nope, it's gotta all come back to baybees, and men loving breasts because it reminds them of their moomie.

Ugh.
Re: Why Do Men Love Breasts?
September 25, 2012
So the two primary theories used by evolutionists is "bunk"? It has to be because of a couple bonding by mimicking breast feeding?

Oh, the stupid hurts!

Maybe the author needs to take a look at our over-sexed cousins the Bonobos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
September 25, 2012
If a man was attracted to my boobs because he longed to be udder fed he wouldn't be seeing them beyond being clothed, Heterosexual men like womens' bodies sexually for the same reasons heterosexual women like theirs and it has NOTHING at all to do with loaves or the latent memories of having been one.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 25, 2012
I watch alot of 'old' TV shows and I have noticed that 'back in the day' most women did NOT have big breasts. Even on "Charlie's Angels" - those girls, compared to today, were not that big.

The women who did have big breasts were Moos, GrandMoos, and were usually heavier overall, also.

I remember when bra sizes of 32, 34, AA, A, B were *common*. Now, they are uncommon.

A thin female with large breasts is not usually found in nature, it's an anomaly. Of course now women get implants.

What does this all mean? I do think it has something to do with Moo Worship. Consider this also - how many celebrities are promoted for being pregnant, might be pregnant, baby bumps, the pregnant female IS promoted as a sex or fashion ideal in some ways.

In the US.

It is actually a joke in EU that US men are too hung up on breasts. Like little boys wanting the Mother's Breast. Consider also - that in the US - breasts are made to be 'taboo' - which makes people fixate on them all the more.

I read an interesting thing once, it was a long time ago and I couldn't tell you where I read it - but it was something along the lines of the female breast being a bellwether of socio -economic climates.

What I have noticed, since I became aware of such things - confined to US culture - when Conservatives are in power you have more promotion of big breasts and women as sex objects / eventually to become Mommy. Such as during the Reagan years - Madonna. When Liberals are in power you see more intelligent and unusual women in the spotlight, who are often not so big chested - such as Tori Amos, Cheryl Crow (maybe not the best examples but I'm trying to think back to the Clinton years.) Even 'chubbies' such as Monica Lewinsky.

I wasn't alive in the 60s but I have read about it - and it was kind of the same as above - the 50s icons such as Marilyn Monroe or Jayne Mansfield - with big breasts and giggly silliness gave way to slim girls such as models Twiggy or Verushka.

There is some cultural 'tie' in all this, which seems to depend also on what sort of political culture is happening at the time.

Just some stuff I remembered reading about ~
(Now who says studying Econ is boring? grinning smiley)

edited for clarity ~
September 25, 2012
This fixation with tits is a Western thing. In Africa, they think it is hilarious that Westerners fixate on women's breasts like a baby. The women go around bare chested there and no one thinks anything of it. And most of the women I've seen in National Geographic don't have larger breasts than a B cup. This fixation with large breasts is strange. It's almost like you are not normal if you don't have implants in this culture. Small and average sized breasts are looked upon as defects to be fixed.
September 25, 2012
Truth be told, as a genuine male, I don't understand the sexual attraction to and emphasis on women's breasts in this culture either. Topless women do nothing for me.

Large breasts almost always look grotesque (to me, anyway), in part because they are usually flabby. In years past one usually saw them on older women because of natural weight gain and (gasp) childbearing. And that's what I associate them with: older women.

So this puzzles me too...
September 25, 2012
peace-n-quiet
This fixation with tits is a Western thing. In Africa, they think it is hilarious that Westerners fixate on women's breasts like a baby. The women go around bare chested there and no one thinks anything of it. And most of the women I've seen in National Geographic don't have larger breasts than a B cup. This fixation with large breasts is strange. It's almost like you are not normal if you don't have implants in this culture. Small and average sized breasts are looked upon as defects to be fixed.

Yes, to all and esp. what I bolded. It makes me feel inferior too because I have only a 36B chest. I do not want to get operated on to get plastic things implanted into me. *shudders*. I have this injury on my leg - it feels like a 'seam' - it hurts. Scar tissue, I suppose. I cannot imagine having such a thing on the chest. I can't. I can't do it.

I do feel like no one would want me though, as my chest is too small sad smiley

My exH seemed OK with it - but he was hell bent on knocking me up, too - so. Even creepier - he seemed to find Piggos attractive. Ug. One of the creepiest things I heard from him was - he had this friend who knocked up some girl - they were not serious and did decide to give the child up for adoption. Which I commend, smart thinking. Anyway, he (my exH) was just talking about this girl, after they split up / told me the story, and said she had gone to stay with relatives and wait it out - "to nourish herself". This has got to be one of the goddamned creepiest things I have EVER heard! And he said it with a light in his eyes and practically licking his chops, too.
Yeah she's just staying there til the baybee is born, and nooo riiiiiishing herself......

*shudders*.

He could have just said - they decided to do adoption, she's gone to stay with family out of state. But no, he phrased it that way ~

*shudders*.

It was then that it began to dawn on me HOW BAD this man's Baby Rabies were - doh face

And yes - I got the HELL away from him!!! Erg. How gross.
September 25, 2012
Well, attractions are definitely subjective, there's no doubt. But what I find bothersome is the idea that sexual attraction once again has to be squarely pointed at the moo shit.

Moos must be told they are sexy and attractive (though most aren't) and the only way a man can find any value/attraction in a woman's body is because he either wants her to mother his chyld, or she reminds him of his bonding while sucking his own moo's udders.

I find that repulsive and insulting.

Why do some men find a woman's behind to be the most attractive feature? How can they link that to moomies? What about legs? Oh well, your mother had 2 legs when you were a kyd, right? So, clearly you must be a leg man because you're longing for that moomie-baybee relationship.

If an adult man who like breasts is some rock solid link to his having been breast-fed, then why don't gay men like tits? Why aren't women obsessed with breasts? Why isn't every baybee who was breast-fed now obsessed with breasts?

And what about bottle-fed men? Obviously they shouldn't like breasts then because they didn't "bond" with them in childhood, or so the theory should hold.

It's such a dumb proposal to me. People like what they like and there is just no deep buried Oedipal Complex where guys who like breasts are somehow reminiscing about moomies udders shoved in his face.
September 25, 2012
I've heard that skirt lengths were bellweathers of economic conditions. That's kind of related to hooters.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
September 25, 2012
cfchevygirl
Well, attractions are definitely subjective, there's no doubt. But what I find bothersome is the idea that sexual attraction once again has to be squarely pointed at the moo shit.

Moos must be told they are sexy and attractive (though most aren't) and the only way a man can find any value/attraction in a woman's body is because he either wants her to mother his chyld, or she reminds him of his bonding while sucking his own moo's udders.

Why do some men find a woman's behind to be the most attractive feature? How can they link that to moomies? What about legs? Oh well, your mother had 2 legs when you were a kyd, right? So, clearly you must be a leg man because you're longing for that moomie-baybee relationship.

If an adult man who like breasts is some rock solid link to his having been breast-fed, then why don't gay men like tits? Why aren't women obsessed with breasts? Why isn't every baybee who was breast-fed now obsessed with breasts?

And what about bottle-fed men? Obviously they shouldn't like breasts then because they didn't "bond" with them in childhood, or so the theory should hold.

It's such a dumb proposal to me. People like what they like and there is just no deep buried Oedipal Complex where guys who like breasts are somehow reminiscing about moomies udders shoved in his face.

These are very interesting thoughts. I agree.

I have heard, as a smoker, that it is an oral fixation - but to me it is not, I am just flat out addicted to Nicotine. I do not smoke that much, anyway, maybe 1 or 2 a day. They try to tie this into breast feeding, also / some oral fixation that was or was not met. Um, no - I am just addicted to Nicotine.

I remember this argument between two men I worked with - it was in Berlin, I was just listening to this / not involved. The one kept telling the other guy that he was fixated on smoking because he had nothing to do with his hands. This guy said - look - I use an entire pen in a day, I go through these in a day (your usual cheap pen, like a 'Bic' pen) - I've got plenty to do with my hands, I write and write - this other guy was literally having a fit trying to convince him that he smoked because he had nothing to do with his hands.

I was surprised he did not bring up some other fixation - like you want Mother's Breast, to suck on (often said of smokers, and eaters too) But - goes to show you - that was not so prevalent there, at the time, so the 'arguer' did not even think of such a thing.
September 25, 2012
Guy here.

I'll debunk that right now.

I was bottle fed from day one. Never suckled. My mother's milk was poison.

Yet, I am the consumate breast man. Especially DW's. My fixation is purely erotic, not some Oedipal complex.

So, take that breederific scientists. Go back to your ivory towers and let those of us who live real life do so.
Greg
September 25, 2012
Why? Because they do. Got no use for kids, find a pregnant woman scratching like an ape ugly, sure don't want to breast feed as an adult. Guys like tits and women's bodies in general. That europeans make comments about American's liking boobs is a major "who gives a damn". They like butts...so what?

As far as Twiggy, it wasn't guys who liked that bone bag...it was homosexual designers and fashionistas who liked the Biafra look....Playboy never had that sort of model....It's women's fashion mags who keep showing the ugly boneyard models as desirable (and the equally slimy and weasel guys as their metrosexual male ideal...yech!)
September 25, 2012
Zzelda
cfchevygirl

These are very interesting thoughts. I agree.

I have heard, as a smoker, that it is an oral fixation - but to me it is not, I am just flat out addicted to Nicotine. I do not smoke that much, anyway, maybe 1 or 2 a day. They try to tie this into breast feeding, also / some oral fixation that was or was not met. Um, no - I am just addicted to Nicotine.

I remember this argument between two men I worked with - it was in Berlin, I was just listening to this / not involved. The one kept telling the other guy that he was fixated on smoking because he had nothing to do with his hands. This guy said - look - I use an entire pen in a day, I go through these in a day (your usual cheap pen, like a 'Bic' pen) - I've got plenty to do with my hands, I write and write - this other guy was literally having a fit trying to convince him that he smoked because he had nothing to do with his hands.

I was surprised he did not bring up some other fixation - like you want Mother's Breast, to suck on (often said of smokers, and eaters too) But - goes to show you - that was not so prevalent there, at the time, so the 'arguer' did not even think of such a thing.

I am a compulsive over eater. There are many theories about the whys people eat compulsively, but I can state that wanting mother's breast is not one of them as I was never breast fed.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 25, 2012
Greg,

It sounds like you need a Moo Cow. Or at least some Bimbo sort.

And there are plenty out there to be found -

Not here though.

Mosey on over to the Cow Patch or back to the T. Leykis boards now.

Go on now, there's a good boy.
September 25, 2012
I smoke cigars. I love nicotine, I love the taste, the smell....the relaxing sensation. If it's an oral fixation, I must really love big 'ums! Cubans are really nice, although I generally enjoy domestic - Cubans can be pretty expensive.

I never suckled my moo's breasts (thank Gawd because the visual makes me want to barf) so I'm quite certain that cigarette / cigar smoking has little to do with that.

I think men like breasts because they're fleshy, soft, round and voluptuous. They are a yummy part of the female anatomy that (most) men don't have - moobs don't really count. That being said, I don't believe every man mainly goes for the breast. A lot of the guys I talk to are more interested in large, round asses instead. Some like long legs. Some love blonde hair, full lips or dark eyes. (Yeah, I know...everyone is diverse; attractive in different ways, yadda yadda...)

I hate how they try to lump every single guy into the tit-loving category. I am not that huge, and I've never identified my breasts as being my most sexual asset. I have lips, a waist and an ass that kills. I also have luxurious, long blonde hair and a sexually deviant mind. I usually work with those assets and don't even need my breasts at all to attract a man.

Mooos who think that no man will ever fuck a CF chick are deluding themselves. Not only are we delightfully fuckable, but our equipment is still intact.
September 25, 2012
Zzelda
Greg,

It sounds like you need a Moo Cow. Or at least some Bimbo sort.

And there are plenty out there to be found -

Not here though.

Mosey on over to the Cow Patch or back to the T. Leykis boards now.

Go on now, there's a good boy.

I don't think a guy not being attracted to stick-thin women and finding big boobs attractive makes him a troll... Otherwise my bf would be the biggest troll there is. waving hellolarious

As a matter of fact, being a relatively thin natural D-cup in this thread is making me feel bad.

I should make that my mantra, like moos do: "AS A NATURAL D-CUP, I THINK WE SHOULD BE FOCUSING MORE EFFORT ON THE SPACE PROGRAM" yeah lol sounds just as stupid as when they do it. For the record, I think the female form in most unaltered ititerations is graceful and alluring. There's something about that hourglass shape that makes me want to draw it more than dudes (sorry dudes).
September 25, 2012
Your answer is at 1:54

I'm a natural D as well. I'm not stick thin, but I'm in shape
September 26, 2012
I am also a D cup. I am thin and in good shape. I don't look my 41 years of age at at all. My DH loves my breasts, but he is an ass-man. (insert Seinfeld joke here) He loves my ass a lot more than my breasts. Does this mean that he was constantly pinching my MIL's rear when he was a kid? The reasoning of these people is very Victorian. If I can call it 'reasoning' at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
September 26, 2012
I don't think it matters why some men are attracted to breasts. What turns people on is a mix of the individual, cultural messages, and who knows what. I don't buy the theory that it's recreating the mother-infant relationship any more than I believe that women have penis envy.

I also don't know why people have to bash small breasts, or bash large breasts. Most of us have what we have naturally. Pushing the large breast as "sexy" makes women with smaller breasts feel bad about their bodies and leads some of them to surgery. Pushing the small breast as "natural" makes women with larger breasts feel like freaks and leads some of them to surgery even if they don't have back pain. I'm sick and tired of people telling me what size my breasts should be and the disbelief I encounter if anyone hears my size. They are the size they are, and the fact that I have difficulty finding bras and clothing which fit me does not make me abnormal, it makes clothing designers people with a very limited vision.

For those of you who mention being D or DD or whatever, I'd like to encourage you to check out a blog post I linked to earlier in the patio. The cup size is completely meaningless without the band size, because it is a relative measurement. A woman with a 40A has the same volume of breast as a woman who is 34D. That 34D woman might actually be wearing too big a band because D is the largest cup the shop sells, and she may actually need a 28 band and 3 cup sizes larger. So many women are wearing the wrong size because of what's available in the shops, and because it's commonly believed that the cup size is an absolute size rather than a relative size. (Then there's that practice of adding inches to the measurement....argh!)
September 26, 2012
I've actually read that men love breasts because they are looking for a moo for their sprogs, so the bigger the breasts - the better for the future sprogs. It's the same thing with the "chilbearing hips". eye rolling smiley
September 26, 2012
blackpearl
I've actually read that men love breasts because they are looking for a moo for their sprogs, so the bigger the breasts - the better for the future sprogs. It's the same thing with the "chilbearing hips". eye rolling smiley

The person who wrote that bullshit doesn't understand biology very well, then, because there is no relationship between large breasts and more successful breast-feeding. Even if he didn't notice that women with smaller breasts have been able to breast feed, he might have looked at one of the many mammals which doesn't have visible breast tissue when not nursing and concluded that being able to see the breasts isn't necessary.

I loathe evolutionary psychologists sometimes. All most of it is is sexism wrapped up as scientific literature.
September 26, 2012
Why wouldn't people love breasts? They're soft, you can touch them as much as you like, you can suck on them, ... they're perfect for those of us who have a bit of an oral fixation. AND what you do, gives their owners pleasure.
It's not just men who like them. I like them as much as the next person. Every time a woman wants to take her top off (without a sprog attached, naturally), I will admire smiling smiley

I think that US people are so fixated on breasts because they have to buy a porn mag to see a pair. I've often wondered about such heavy censorship. People here like breasts as well, it's just that topless women on beaches are an ordinary sight. We get to see them more often and thus it's not quite such a big deal every time we see them.
If women made it a point to cover ankles at all times, we would be fixated on ankles and people would swoon at the sight on an ankle.

As for compulsive over-eaters, it's worth checking the quality of what you eat. Live-stock feeders have this practice of deliberately giving the cattle food, that is poor in minerals. That makes them psychotically eat day and night. Fast food manufacturers make use of that fact as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
September 26, 2012
so..... this theory doesn't cover why I like my husband's penis.... What is good for one should be good for the other right? So in that respect... that theory is total crap and perverted to boot.

I am a heterosexual woman and I like breasts too. Breasts are what give the female form that curvy shape. My boobs aren't big at all but they have a nice shape and I like them (as does my hubby). I admire a nice set of boobs and sometimes I have to force myself NOT to look if I am talking to a woman with nice ones. That being said, I stare at nice bottoms too but more often on guys than girls.

Oh, and the bra thing... I have totally fallen into the trap of having a too-small band size JUST so that I get a B cup bra. Otherwise my real measurement is a 36 A. Those poor A cups.... so hated....
September 26, 2012
crazycatlady
Oh, and the bra thing... I have totally fallen into the trap of having a too-small band size JUST so that I get a B cup bra. Otherwise my real measurement is a 36 A. Those poor A cups.... so hated....

I haven't heard of that problem much, but of course I'm at the other end of the scale, so I'm more used to hearing of women wearing too loose bands because they think that "only a stripper would wear that cup size." :eyebrows

If your bands aren't hurting you, they probably aren't too tight. If they are hurting you, do consider wearing a different size. A well-fitting bra almost always makes you look better than an ill-fitting one, and it provides better support as well. Who cares what it says in the label - you're not going to let just anybody look at it, and anybody who would comment negatively on it doesn't deserve to be in the position to see the label!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login