Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breastfeeding Dolls - Now complete with NIPPLE SENSORS!

Posted by Anonymous User 
NEW YORK — We’ve got dolls that wet, crawl and talk. We’ve got dolls with perfect hourglass figures. We’ve got dolls with swagger. And we’ve got plenty that come with itty bitty baby bottles.

But it’s a breastfeeding doll whose suckling sounds are prompted by sensors sewn into a halter top at the nipples of little girls that caught some flak after hitting the U.S. market.

“I just want the kids to be kids,” Bill O’Reilly said on his Fox News show when he learned of the Breast Milk Baby. “And this kind of stuff. We don’t need this.”

What, exactly, we don’t need is unclear to Dennis Lewis, the U.S. representative for Berjuan Toys, a family-owned, 40-year-old doll maker in Spain that can’t get the dolls onto mainstream shelves more than a year after introducing the line in this country — and blowing O’Reilly’s mind.

“We’ve had a lot of support from lots of breastfeeding organizations, lots of mothers, lots of educators,” said Lewis, in Orlando, Fla. “There also has been a lot of blowback from people who maybe haven’t thought to think about really why the doll is there and what its purpose is. Usually they are people that either have problems with breastfeeding in general, or they see it as something sexual.”

The dolls, eight in all with a variety of skin tones and facial features, look like many others, until children don the little top with petal appliques at the nipples. That’s where the sensors are located, setting off the suckling noise when the doll’s mouth makes contact. It also burps and cries, but those sounds don’t require contact at the breast.

Little Savannah and Tony, Cameron and Jessica, Lilyang and Jeremiah ain’t cheap at $89 a pop. Lewis, after unsuccessfully peddling them to retailers large and small, now has them listed at half price on their website in time for the holidays this year.

“With retailers it’s been hard, to be perfectly honest, but not so much because they’ve been against the products,” he said. “It’s more they’ve been very wary of the controversy. It’s a product that you either love it or you hate it.”

Stevanne Auerbach loves it. The child development expert in San Francisco, also known as Dr. Toy, evaluates dolls and other toys for consumers, lending her official approval to Breast Milk Baby.

“We felt that it had merit in dealing with new babies for the older child,” she said, “and for the curiosity that children have in this area. Breastfeeding in Europe is acceptable and the doll has been successful there. We wanted to open up the opportunity.”

Sally Wendkos Olds, who wrote “The Complete Book of Breastfeeding,” also doesn’t understand the problem.

“I think it’s a very cute toy,” she said. “I think it’s just crazy what Bill O’Reilly was saying that it’s sexualizing little girls. The whole point is that so many people in our society persist in sexualizing breastfeeding, where in so many other countries around the world they don’t think anything of it.”

Olds called Americans “prudish in many ways,” adding the doll offers: “bodily awareness. It’s realizing that this is OK.”

Article
Re: Breastfeeding Dolls - Now complete with NIPPLE SENSORS!
December 13, 2012
Cumming soon Orgasm barbie and spooging ken.

Little Oral Annie, the doll with lifelike lips for your son's, uh, education

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
December 13, 2012
Miss_Hannigan

And a whole set of movies searchable on line!

Miss_Hannigan

Oh, aye. And I shudder to think about this doll, to be sincere. I mean. OMG.

Does somebody has told to this woman that the nipples ARE an erogenous zone? What have this breastfeeding mooo in their brain? Hamsters?

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
December 13, 2012
I made the mistake of visiting their website... two faces puking

Magic 8 ball says that the boy dolls will sell out like hotcakes, while the girl dolls sit on the shelves, alone and unloved...
December 13, 2012
What was it I heard a few weeks ago about a move away from gender-role specific toys? This sounds like a mad rush toward it. "See, Amanda? This is what you're supposed to do in 15 to 20 years. Let babies hang from your chest. That's all you're good for."
December 13, 2012
Send this creepy doll back to its country of origin, where they still probably walk on their knuckles.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
December 13, 2012
stillcrazy4cats

Sally Wendkos Olds, who wrote “The Complete Book of Breastfeeding,” also doesn’t understand the problem.

“I think it’s a very cute toy,” she said. “I think it’s just crazy what Bill O’Reilly was saying that it’s sexualizing little girls. The whole point is that so many people in our society persist in sexualizing breastfeeding, where in so many other countries around the world they don’t think anything of it.”

Olds called Americans “prudish in many ways,” adding the doll offers: “bodily awareness. It’s realizing that this is OK.”

Article

I do not think this boob sucking doll sexualizes little girls, it brainwashes them to be cows. Breastfeeding does the opposite, it DEsexualizes breasts of adult women, something I sure don't want to happen.

Keeping leaky udders out of the public is one way that being "prudish" is a good thing. I call it having some class, good judgement and discretion. And the law allows open bfing pretty much everywhere in the US now, but that still isn't good enough for exhibitionist moos. No little girl should be aspiring to be a titfeeding moocow, she will get enough pressure for that in years to come.
December 13, 2012
this isn't education: it's the breeder brainwashing. Part and parcel to Ellen Pecks contention that breeding is not as instinctive as we would like to blame it to be: it is F'IN LEARNED BEHAVIOUR. and this is a primary example.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 13, 2012
“We’ve had a lot of support from lots of breastfeeding organizations, lots of mothers, lots of educators,” said Lewis, in Orlando, Fla.

Gee, wonder why? It furthers their fanatical agenda. (Their treatment of women who honestly can't bf.. hello?)

“There also has been a lot of blowback from people who maybe haven’t thought to think about really why the doll is there and what its purpose is. Usually they are people that either have problems with breastfeeding in general, or they see it as something sexual.”

This asshole sounds like he's been brainwashed by the rabid titty feeders. Notice his argument aimed at the ones who object to this toy? He basically says, "Oh, they're prudes."

It could be about the money, too. Anything that gets in the way of making money is ignored, not acknowledged, ridiculed, etc.
December 13, 2012
Tits are sexual, that's why guys get off on them, women like them to be touched and moos can get off when bf-ing. I understand the nips of titfeeding cows can get numb and now I know they can dry up and crumble off. At that point it probably isn't so fun or sexual. None of this should have anything to do with children, and the doll is glamourizing titfeeding when it isn't glamourous at all.

I'm glad it is popular in Spain or wherever (actually I'm not because it is breederific) but it's tacky to insult a culture because it doesn't want to buy your shit.
December 13, 2012
I suppose that Toy Story 10, coming out around 2023, will sport a bevvy of politically correct dolls and action figures as characters including these tit feeding dolls, dolls that actually take realistic dumps identifying all types of bowel issues from Pin Worms to E-Coli infections, GI-Joes that get boners and/or are Hermaphrodites under their uniforms, older dolls with erectile dysfunctions, Moo-Dolls with realistic reproductive organs and IVF accessories, along with the current Tard dolls and the ones with removable limbs so amputees can be represented and dolls with scarves wrapped around their heads like Chemo-Cathy and little limp dolls in wheel chairs. Instead of Mr. Potato Head and Buzz Light Year, they'll probably have Organic Orange Man shrunken from failed genetically engineered fruit and vegetable experiments and a Hero-Harry-Harriet with a variety of interchangeable sex organs, healthy and diseased, and gender specific and/or neutral clothing.eye rolling smiley

I wouldn't even be surprised to see a Ventilator-Vicki who is in a coma and comes with breathing and feeding tube accessories or Water Head- Wally that comes with a little red ball to roll and a miniature spittle cup. Must ALL people with every single human function, disability, and trait ever born be made into toys? What happened to simply playing with a regular doll and a kid using their imagination for all the rest? I used to build Barbie villages out of encyclopedias and use those over sized old baby dolls as the town "monster". confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 13, 2012
It IS sexualizing little girls, imo, because it's promoting the idea that a chyld with a baby is a good thing.

Now, I know that there have always been dolls, and many little girls have played "house". Not me, but I'm sure I'm in the minority. But, we are in a world where 10-year-olds are getting pregnant, because they think that having a baybee is cool. They're not old enough to realize the consequences and the fact that real baybees are not like dolls. And, they can't hand them off or put them in the closet and forget about them when they get bored. Not to mention, dolls don't need diaper changing, nor do they cry at 3am.

Playing pretend is one thing; it's something every chyld does/has done. But, promoting the moo-cow life for little girls, complete with turning them into milking machines?

Personally, I think the majority of dolls should be created as to have some purpose. That's kind of like what Barbie used to be. She could be a fashion model or an astronaut, or a lawyer. Those are the kinds of things little girls should be encouraged to pretend about.

Encouraging little girls to be nothing but moo cows is sexist and outdated.
December 13, 2012
I want THIS to be a doll!

The type of woman I truly admire and wish to be! smiling smiley

December 13, 2012
Zzelda

So much. :hardcore thumbs upwink
thom_c
Cumming soon Orgasm barbie and spooging ken.

waving hellolarious

Stop it! I can't stop laughing here!!

waving hellolarious
waving hellolarious
waving hellolarious
waving hellolarious
Miss_Hannigan

HAHAHAHAHAH!! I'm lauging so hard that i'm crying!!

waving hellolarious
waving hellolarious
waving hellolarious
waving hellolarious
kidlesskim
I suppose that Toy Story 10, coming out around 2023, will sport a bevvy of politically correct dolls and action figures as characters including these tit feeding dolls, dolls that actually take realistic dumps identifying all types of bowel issues from Pin Worms to E-Coli infections, GI-Joes that get boners and/or are Hermaphrodites under their uniforms, older dolls with erectile dysfunctions, Moo-Dolls with realistic reproductive organs and IVF accessories, along with the current Tard dolls and the ones with removable limbs so amputees can be represented and dolls with scarves wrapped around their heads like Chemo-Cathy and little limp dolls in wheel chairs. Instead of Mr. Potato Head and Buzz Light Year, they'll probably have Organic Orange Man shrunken from failed genetically engineered fruit and vegetable experiments and a Hero-Harry-Harriet with a variety of interchangeable sex organs, healthy and diseased, and gender specific and/or neutral clothing.eye rolling smiley

I wouldn't even be surprised to see a Ventilator-Vicki who is in a coma and comes with breathing and feeding tube accessories or Water Head- Wally that comes with a little red ball to roll and a miniature spittle cup.

waving hellolarious waving hellolarious
December 13, 2012
Oh, I can't wait for Baybee Shits His Pants!!
December 13, 2012
waving hellolarious @Kim. I hate to say it, but there is a wheelchair Barbie. Or there used to be one (I used to have it). She had a camera or something, so I guess just her legs were busted.

Well fuck, this doll opens up all kinds of possibilities for more than one audience! With good design and marketing, we could see the following gracing the shelves of KMart:

- Mattel teams up with Flesh Light. In order to help prevent real child abuse, Mattel can release a child doll with realistic orifices to cater to pedophiles. They could call it Baby, You So Fine or something equally gross.

- The Realistic Childbirth Kit for Girls. Comes with an inflatable balloon catheter which is threaded into the uterus and inflated. Then it gets slowly pulled back out while a little battery-operated voice box goes, "Push" now and then.

- The Deadbeat Dad Adventure Playset. Each addition is sold separately, but you buy each one (all little shops) where little boys learn to work under the table or work for a month and then quit to avoid paycheck garnishment. Includes fake one-way plane tickets to Europe in case Junior runs out of places to work.

- Stick-on stretch marks.

- The Deluxe Mommy Board Laptop. While not having actual internet access, this toy laptop comes equipped with several gigs' worth of pretend mothering sites where little girls can practice whining and moaning about how hard their lives are after having kids. This laptop includes a few different parenting programs depending on what kind of Mommy a little girl wants to be: Typical mother, mother of special needs child, home birth, child after miscarriage, or mother of deformed child. Of course, the laptop and all accessories are pink.

Toy makers seem intent on putting girls and boys into their places, so why not? saying 'wtf'
December 13, 2012
I read the title and thought of a mother, baby pair of dolls. When the mother doll's sensors detected she was being sucked off, she'd moan or something.

This isn't much better.
December 13, 2012
Cambion
- The Deadbeat Dad Adventure Playset. Each addition is sold separately, but you buy each one (all little shops) where little boys learn to work under the table or work for a month and then quit to avoid paycheck garnishment. Includes fake one-way plane tickets to Europe in case Junior runs out of places to work.

spewing water due to laughing Fucking brilliant!

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

December 14, 2012
I would like nothing more than to burn these fucking dolls right in front of their creator. Way to set women back a few centuries, douche rocket.
December 14, 2012
Zzelda

You can be!

No fictional chicks here - real ones

Click here to login