Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

THAT *DISGUSTING* WET COUGH :mad2

Posted by law 
THAT *DISGUSTING* WET COUGH :mad2
February 01, 2013
Last time I heard a grody little toadler with that nasty, phlegm-y cough, I caught whatever the little shit was carrying and was toe up for over a week. I was sick as all hell - as I am sure you all remember from earlier this month. I dunno what virus it was but it was a real shitshow. I even sharted on myself. Twice. No kidding. Thank DOG my boyfriend was on TDY and missed THOSE festivities. I was embarrassed to even be around my cat.

So I'm at the grocery store a couple of hours ago buying wine and vegan snacks, I have a girlfriend who is a vegan and she is hosting a get together/GNO at her house tomorrow evening. What do I hear in the fucking wine aisle? That hair-raising, vomit-inducing toadler wet cough - some fucking inconsiderate piece of shit moo had brought her sick-ass kyd to the fucking GROCERY STORE (who, by the way, was too big to be riding in the kyd seat of the shopping cart) - where everyone buys food and then eats it.

Inconsiderate cunt. If I had been anywhere near her I'd have given her a look of daggers so hateful she'd shrivel up and die on the spot.

angry flipping off breeders, just angry flipping off you nasty, ignorant filth.
Anonymous User
Re: THAT *DISGUSTING* WET COUGH :mad2
February 01, 2013
That is really fucking gross. I wish ppl would have enough sense to keep that at home, or at least not unleash it upon society at large, without so much as a warning.

I've had to go out in public while ill, before, as I had no choice, but I warned everyone within earshot to stay as far back as possible. Kids don't think that way, so they don't take precautions or warn others. But the PARENTS can, and absolutely should, if there's no choice. They need to protect others as much as possible, but unfortunately, breeders have the same toddler mentality when it comes to things like this.

ETA: public = drug store. No way I'd breathe my cooties all over a grocery store.
February 01, 2013
You know, it wouldn't even bother me so much if breeders would teach their kids to cover their damn mouths when they cough/sneeze/chew. When I was a kid, I'd be sharply reminded if I forgot to do so, and doubly reminded how disgusting and unhealthy it is to spew germs everywhere. I caught on to this at a pretty young age. There's really no excuse.
February 01, 2013
I think the reason that I seem to be almost incapable of getting sick now is that I spent 13 years riding the school bus and probably developed an iron-clad immune system because of it. That damn bus was crammed full every day, and from 7th through 12th grades, my ride was an hour each way. One of the things I remember most clearly about it is that for about half the year there was always some little kid, sometimes two or three from the same house, on the bus with that wet, nasty cough and a red, snotty nose. Yuck, I can hear it now, just thinking about it. And covering their mouths? Never.
February 01, 2013
I did give a moo the look of death last week at 'Walmoo'. Her kid was hocking a lung about 5 feet away from me. She just kind of looked back as if to say "well...he's just a little baybeeee and doesn't feeeeel well...deal withit"
YOU deal with it moo... AT HOME!!

The most jawdropping thing I witnessed in Walmoo about a month ago was a middle aged man... pushing a cart down the asile toward me... and ... coughing his head off... WTHOUT COVERING HIS MOUTH!!! Perhaps he was never taught to do so by his own moo.

Ya know... I just automatically put my hand or arm to my mouth whenever I cough or sneeze. It's like second nature to just .. do it. I could not believe that guy!! Okay.. perhaps it was a smokers cough or allergy cough... I dont' give a shyte... it needs to be covered.

Do I need to wear a bio hazzard suit to go shopping now?
February 01, 2013
I went away for the weekend, and the ski resort was full of kids.

I busted out with Coxsackie virus on Monday.

Thanks kids!

cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
February 01, 2013
starlady
Do I need to wear a bio hazzard suit to go shopping now?

In all honesty if you're shopping at Walrus Mart, yes. That really should require a hazmat suit. That store prides itself on attracting the lowest common denomiator.
February 01, 2013
I think this is how mother nature will get rid of us humans. Launch little disease vectors everywhere to create the mega Outbreak. Breeders and spawn to carry it. Not monkeys like in the movie.
February 01, 2013
My husband and I had a few days off last week and hit the slopes on Wednesday. We had the place nearly to ourselves. It is HEAVEN to ski when it's not overrun with whiny, entitled brats and their smug parents (Look at us! We can afford to take the whole famblee SKIING!)

We took a break midmorning to warm up with some hot tea. In the corner of the dining area were two OBESE white-trash Wal-cows and an approx 5-yr-old he-brat. They were not dressed for skiing, not that they'd be capable in their conditions. He-brat seemed to be "spayshul" in that spazzy, semi-retarded way. And he was coughing and hacking all over the fucking place. I turned around and gave the cows my best hairy eyeball, reserved for just these situations. After I turned back around, the one cow who must have been the moo (because she was clearly annoyed at the kid's ADHD behavior) said very loudly "I should have sent you to school, but your doctor said you're still sick."

I was this close to yelling: THEN WHAT IN THE EVER-LOVING FUCK are you doing hanging out at a ski area??

I hate people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
February 01, 2013
"I should have sent you to school, but your doctor said you're still sick."

:headbrick .... and all the facepalms I can think of.
February 01, 2013
Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that. That sounds nasty.

And yeah, toddlers are fucking disgusting. I remember a few months ago, there was a really nasty cold going around college. It seemed like everyone was getting ill, and every one of my classmates had come down with it within a week. Thanks to my Howard Hughes level of germophobia, I was the only one who got away with it... until a trashy moo with a hacking toadler sat next to me on the bus. angry smiley The vile little BASTARD kept coughing on me and within a few days, I was ill too.

It was a truly horrible cold as well - the kind where you're sore all over and your head's pounding and your ears are ringing. Good Christ, I hate children. angry flipping off

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

February 01, 2013
Jeez. The typical kid rattly, Elizabeth Ashley sounding, gravelly wet cough just personifies an infectious illness or disease. When I hear it I can just imagine the green snot which usually accompanies it spewing fine germ mist all over the fucking place. Even worse is the Moos let those sickly little kids drip snot, sneeze, and otherwise contaminate all types of public and communal surfaces too like display cases at the deli and grocer, condiment bottles on restaurant tables, and I have also seen them sucking on table salt and pepper as well as pick up candy and other items and after having licked or sucked on it, the cows will KNOWINGLY just put it back for the next unsuspecting customer.thumbs updown

AS IF all that isn't bad enough, they will change their germ infested diapers in public places, allow them to sneeze and drool onto bus or restaurant seats, railing on stairs, counter tops, and just about anywhere else when they aren't coughing and sneezing all over creation OR vomiting..:headbrick

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
February 01, 2013
CrabCake
My husband and I had a few days off last week and hit the slopes on Wednesday. We had the place nearly to ourselves. It is HEAVEN to ski when it's not overrun with whiny, entitled brats and their smug parents (Look at us! We can afford to take the whole famblee SKIING!)

We took a break midmorning to warm up with some hot tea. In the corner of the dining area were two OBESE white-trash Wal-cows and an approx 5-yr-old he-brat. They were not dressed for skiing, not that they'd be capable in their conditions. He-brat seemed to be "spayshul" in that spazzy, semi-retarded way. And he was coughing and hacking all over the fucking place. I turned around and gave the cows my best hairy eyeball, reserved for just these situations. After I turned back around, the one cow who must have been the moo (because she was clearly annoyed at the kid's ADHD behavior) said very loudly "I should have sent you to school, but your doctor said you're still sick."

I was this close to yelling: THEN WHAT IN THE EVER-LOVING FUCK are you doing hanging out at a ski area??

I hate people.

I'm a BIG girl, and I snowboard. I hate when fat people (usually someone's wife) is just hanging out around a resort.

I mean, really, if anyone needs vigorous cardiovascular exercise, it's us. Maybe if they slapped on a pair of planks and diddled around on the greens, they would lose some weight, or at least be motivated to do more than hang out in sweatpants.

I hate when there are a lot of kids at the resort. I especially hate when parents insist on dragging them onto the slopes, and not leaving them in "Ski-Wee" or "Mini-Rider". I hate coming off the end of a nice run into the slow area, to run into some duh who has his kid on one of those training leash things. angry flipping off
February 01, 2013
I hate that cough. It is so disgusting. And they never cover their mouthes. No wonder illness will never go away.
February 01, 2013
Someone I know from college made the mistake of having 4 kids.

The youngest one is 4, and in December she gave everyone a flu-like illness and this week she gave everyone a stomach virus.

I can't even imagine living in a house where I'd feel like I have to run around 24/7 with Chlorox, wearing a Tyvek suit.
February 01, 2013
It is not having to do with kids, but my BIL Jupy, the one who is a doctor and who has the Clostridium Difficile all the time has a PAINFULLY LOUD wet cough. Of course, I am the one who is weird because "I am too sensitive to the noise". Of course, he also talks ALL of the time and his cough actually sounds gross. My sister thinks it is untreated asthma, I think it may be caused by a mold filled garage room but no one ever brings it up to him. I did once and he just said "so, I always cough". I might start a thread on the Patio about this because when he is on the patiol the whole neighborhood can hear it.
February 01, 2013
yurble
I hate that cough. It is so disgusting. And they never cover their mouthes. No wonder illness will never go away.
Jupy never does either. But I guess that is how he keeps his patients because they are always sick.
Anonymous User
February 01, 2013
You know what would be a great idea?

If it was considered socially acceptable to wear surgeon's masks while having a cold. I would think this could be considered polite to the rest of your community since you're avoiding getting them sick.

But I guess you would run into problems of people using them while shoplifting.
Anonymous User
February 01, 2013
solarsong

If it was considered socially acceptable to wear surgeon's masks while having a cold. I would think this could be considered polite to the rest of your community since you're avoiding getting them sick.

I saw someone with the flu wearing one recently... But the daffy notch took it off with me only inches away, so she could bitch to someone on her cellphone about how much it sucks to have the flu. She was impervious to my "srsly bro?!" Stink eye.
February 01, 2013
solarsong

I used to do that when I wanted to get out of the grocery store in less than five minutes. Wearing a mask might not be socially acceptable but it does get people out of your way.
February 01, 2013
satansbitch
solarsong

I used to do that when I wanted to get out of the grocery store in less than five minutes. Wearing a mask might not be socially acceptable but it does get people out of your way.

Another great way of keeping people away is coughing. A long fit of dry hacking followed by a sharp inhale works very well.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

February 02, 2013
I've also heard of someone driving off a mugger with sickness. They had bronchitis or some other lung problem and got held up at knife point. In a panic, the person started having a coughing fit that doubled them over. The mugger ended up leaving without their purse. I suppose puking on a mugger might deter them too. smiling smiley

Ugh, I fucking hate little kid cough. Not only does it sound disgusting, none of them cover their mouths, which means if I'm a few feet away, I get to breathe in those nice wet germs. Sometimes I just have to be around little kids in order to get sick. Once I carpooled with a friend and her two kids (about 5 and 7 at the time). Neither of them were visibly sick, but I was stuck in a van with them for 6 hours, and two days later, I had some kind of godawful bug. It wasn't the flu because I still had a reasonable amount of energy, but whatever it was, it made me absolutely unable to get warm no matter what I did.

Between brat sicknesses and lack of vaccination, I can only imagine what kind of mutant viruses the common child will incubate and spread to the rest of us.
February 02, 2013
solarsong

That sort of thing is very popular in Japan because people don't want to catch or infect illnesses on other people, especially on trains during rush hour. I wish it would catch on here.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
February 02, 2013
paragon schnitzophonic
solarsong

That sort of thing is very popular in Japan because people don't want to catch or infect illnesses on other people, especially on trains during rush hour. I wish it would catch on here.

Fat chance, seeing as western populations seem to be moving more in the other direction, to the point that many people think it is acceptable to change a diaper on a restaurant table, or to dispose of the diaper in the grocery store parking lot.
Anonymous User
February 09, 2013
I hope no one minds a 6-day-old bump. (Hey, at least it's not a baby bump!).

Yesterday I came into contact with just this kind of contagion, and I am not happy about it. I was in the locker room and here comes this moo with her toadler (BTW I love the lexicon in here!) and of COURSE their locker for the day ended up being right next to mine...imagine the luck....so they come to stand right next to me, and the toadler of course turns to face me with the toadler stare someone mentioned in another thread yesterday. Just faces me, stares, opens wide and starts in doing that wide-jawed, watery cough that they do, a-hack, a-hack, a-hack, and moo acts like she either doesn't notice or just doesn't care.

So I'm getting the full blast of germs flying out of its gaping mouth, a-hack, a-hack, again and again, mouth open far and wide, toadler of course never covering his mouth, and moo-cow couldn't care less, just stands right there, completely oblivious, fussing with getting either herself and this toadler ready to go. I can't be exactly sure what she's doing because I naturally tend to thwart all attempts at baby-stalking and toadler-stalking by keeping my eyes *averted,* and the second I heard that lung rattle, I turned away, but I was in the middle of changing my shoes and the floor is wet in there so I couldn't get up and leave yet. It was like being trapped in Chernobyl.

Anyway, so they're in the women's locker room because the moos never, ever want to take their kids to the family locker room, oh no. Kids can and should go everywhere, you see, because they have rights, and it's more conveeeeeeenient for moo, and on and on. So kid opens wide and coughs that open-mouthed, wet, gurgling, germ-spreading cough, and you know how sometimes you just KNOW beyond the shadow of a doubt the exact moment when you came down with something? Yeah.

All because of a self-centred, selfish moo who can't be bothered to take her kids to the family locker room because that's inconveeeeeenient (why? because it's about 20 feet further down the hallway!), and can't be bothered to tell her kid "Cover your mouth when you cough!" (because moo is a bizzy mawm!!!), instead busily fussing with someone's shoes or buttons while the kid stands within touching distance of someone else, hacking up a lung and all its diseased contents right into the person's face. Nice, moo.

Result? >> My throat is now raw. So thanks, moo, and your kid wasn't cute, either. :smnranting
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login