Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1957 - Childfree AND pregnant?

Posted by BFG 
BFG
1957 - Childfree AND pregnant?
October 31, 2006
I'm really hoping that site is a joke. Maybe it's an April Fool's Day gag...a few months early. Or are they really just that dumb?
Re: 1957 - Childfree AND pregnant?
October 31, 2006
i would have said it was a hoax.. but knowing how dumb some people are..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
October 31, 2006
I know I woke up way too early. It is almost 5:30 Eastern time...but I still went, "Huh," when I saw that site. I am just drinking my coffee and posting away...
drinking coffee
Anonymous User
October 31, 2006
That's like the ULTIMATE CF oxymoron...emphasis on the word MORON. LOL
Anonymous User
October 31, 2006
Yeah, but if you noticed, this thing was started almost a year ago, and the three members are all guys. And the first one, some guy called *lukadia* goes on and on in his profile about how many LJ communites his stupid ass was banned from.

Looks like nothing but a dumb bunch of jerks to me!
RandomCFChick
October 31, 2006
I gave it a look-see, and yeah, it's either a joke, or a lame attempt to pit the CF and the parents against each other. It was started last year, and has not been updated or anything since then.
Anonymous User
October 31, 2006
Do you think they are trying to take the mickey out of cf people? Surley this site was started as a joke smiling smiley
October 31, 2006
What an oxymoron. That is as crap as the bullshit of the "childfree bc we haven't had kids yet." Either your childfree, or your not. Childfree means that you don't not want kids, won't have them, and make precautions to keep if from happening.

lab mom
November 01, 2006
My first thought with that site was that it was a joke, but if these people were actually trying to be serious, I was wondering if they considered themselves childfree because they had not yet hatched their incubating loaves. In any case, it was kind of stupid. I may as well go start a LiveJournal called "White Africans" or "Republican Democrats" or "Broke Entrepreneurs".
Anonymous User
November 01, 2006
There really are White Africans. In South Africa, they are considered Afrikaaners. Throughout Africa, there are more whites than we reaelise...
Anonymous User
November 01, 2006
I wonder, if someone's CF and gets pregnant by accident, can they still call themselves CF (assuming they have an abortion/give the kid up for adoption, rather than keeping it)?
Anonymous User
November 01, 2006
K12144 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder, if someone's CF and gets pregnant by
> accident, can they still call themselves CF
> (assuming they have an abortion/give the kid up
> for adoption, rather than keeping it)?

I say YES. Birth control can and does fail, no matter how careful you are. Although abortion is the best choice here, I understand that some people live in crappy-assed areas where abortion is not easily available, and they may not have the resources to travel elsewhere for an abortion.

So I would say that if the child was given up for adoption, and the birth mother wanted no contact with the child or the adoptive family, she would still be considered CF.
RandomCFChick
November 02, 2006
Yeah, I think that if someone gets pregnant/gets someone pregnant, and either the pregnancy is aborted, or the kid is adopted out, then that person is still child-free. But if it's an open adoption, or the kid's being raised by grandparents/aunt/other known person, then the person is not child-free.
Anonymous User
November 02, 2006
RandomCFChick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, I think that if someone gets pregnant/gets
> someone pregnant, and either the pregnancy is
> aborted, or the kid is adopted out, then that
> person is still child-free. But if it's an open
> adoption, or the kid's being raised by
> grandparents/aunt/other known person, then the
> person is not child-free.

That makes total sense to me, girlfriend!
stouthunter
November 02, 2006
those three are well knonw live journal troll in the CF communities. It's a troll journal. the snot guy lives to pull stuff from the CF groups to wank journals. Those three are to CF like Coulter and
Limp(b)augh are to liberals.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login