Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My racist breeder neighbors again

My racist breeder neighbors again
June 13, 2013
I have mentioned my breeder neighbors before. The ones that get scared off by salsa music I start blasting when their bratty kids start screaming outside. What they did this time was so outrageous and ballsy, I felt it needed it's own thread.

Due to some past incidents, we do not talk to these people at all. The last time was about 3 years ago, when my mother was cursing them out for the duh parking up her ass and ruining her bumper. So now we all ignore each other. To get an idea of how we live, they are right next to us.

A couple of months ago, my mother bought the two-family house next to theirs as a rental property. One apartment has three bedrooms, so it was expected that there may be kids moving in. Fine. We had many people coming and going, and every time a Hispanic or black family showed up, my racist breeder neighbors would be on the porch giving us dirty looks.

One day, I came home and found an anonymous note in the mailbox. It said, "I heard from someone on this block that you are renting a three-bedroom apartment. Please call me."

My mother called this anonymous person and it turned out to be a SAHMoo of three kids, ages 2, 5, 9. One requirement my mom has is that BOTH parents would be working, in case one person loses their job. She didn't say this of course, but blew off the moo and threw out her number. My mother also asked the moo how she found out about the apartment and the woman would kept hemming and hawing...she wouldn't tell her.

I looked at my surveillance camera at the time she dropped the note in my mailbox, and saw the moo was a good friend of my racist breeder neighbors. One of the people who has the noisy children that inspire me to play my loud music. How fucking stupid of her not to see the camera.

Not only my neighbors tried to actually control who is moving into the apartment, but they tried to send me a lazy SAHMoo with ill-behaved kids that was FRIEND of theirs.

There is a happy ending to this story. The apartment ended up going to two educated professors in their late 30s, with NO KIDS, which is why my mother chose them. They don't seem like the type that are going to have any either, but who knows. It's still better than getting someone that already has them. Oh, and the woman of the couple is Hispanic. They are not moving in until July 1st, and I'm sure my neighbors will clutch their pearls over that one. They NEVER do this, but they have been sitting on the porch the past two weekends, facing that direction, hoping to get a glimpse of who is moving in, because they don't know when they are coming. I hope they take their racist asses and bratty kids and move away.
Re: My racist breeder neighbors again
June 14, 2013
Bahahahaah! Serves them right! Not only is the wife one of them brown people, but they're both them liberal comminist college professor types! Probably drink wine, too, instead of wholesome Red, White, and Blue beer like God intended. Ifn they go to church at all, it's probly that Piskypalian bunch that don't have a huge Murkun flag on the altar. Bet they watch that Rachel Madcow instead of a good patriot like Sean Hannity. Poor, sweet little bigots.

By the way, your Mom rules!

June 14, 2013
Ah, how I love a happy ending.

My parents owned a couple rental properties, and they, too, were very picky about tenants. They preferred childless professional couples without kids. Very easy to weed out the breeders when it's just one or two properties. Apartment complexes and and the like can't get away with it.

I'm sure your bigot neighbors' heads will explode when that nice academic couple moves in. grinning smiley
Anonymous User
July 04, 2013
Had the same problem where I used to live, my last name is an ethnic (aka not Anglo-Saxon or Nordic) name, and I had problems with that, getting called all kinds of racial names, then adding to that, I was in a mostly platonic relationship with an Asian woman who had features like very long hair and dark skin that resulted in "boat person" and similar epithets along with the others, and we got called "coal burners" for frequenting a soul food joint owned and staffed by African-Americans. All those neighbors were white-trash breeders or wannabreeders. It was not fun or easy.

I'm in a much more tolerant, albeit quite remote, place now, thankfully the breeders are segregated to the 2- and 3-bedroom apartments at the very end and east side of the complex, including racist breeders, and there are mostly singles & couples in the section I live in.
July 04, 2013
I briefly lived in what had appeared to be a nice townhouse-apartment complex before we bought this house and God was I thankful my soon to be husband only had a few months left on the lease when I moved up here! Half the place was filled with breeders with the worst of the bunch moving in right next door not a week after I moved in. You'd think the 2 bedroom "roommate" style layout would discourage "famblees', but it did NOT. Honestly, I don't know if all those hillbillies actually lived there or if they were "visiting" or just "staying" there after no doubt having been evicted from their trailer park. There was a stoop on the backside that was so small that only maybe a SMALL chair and/or a plant could be set on the concrete part. These fuckers put a fucking GRILL out on it, a deep fat fry cooker, and 6 or 7 lawn chairs scattered around it on the grass.

THIS is where they gathered every weekend to guzzle beer, bellow out among themselves, and of course there were kids roaming in and out, up and down all the fucking time too. As if that wasn't enough, they strung up a fucking Confederate flag on the upper story window as a "curtain".:headbrick

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 04, 2013
Blast the breeders with salsa music all day every day. Let the good neighbors have peace but show the breeders no mercy. Do this during times you know the good neighbors are at work. If you're lucky it will make them move quickly.
July 04, 2013
satansbitch
Blast the breeders with salsa music all day every day. Let the good neighbors have peace but show the breeders no mercy. Do this during times you know the good neighbors are at work. If you're lucky it will make them move quickly.

This is a great idea. I think blasting gansta rap would be even better. Everything from Lil Boosie to Honey Cocaine.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login