Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More childish lies destroy adult lives: three women released from prison after ~20 years

Posted by yurble 
We've read about little angels making false accusations against teachers and I was reminded of this story about false Satanic accusations in the 90s. Three women have been in prison for about 20 years over this, and the conviction was based largely on the fact that they are lesbians. One of the accusers recanted her testimony in 2012, and the other did last month. That Satanic abuse bullshit was exposed in the mid-90s, so this case should have been reviewed years ago. How could they not have seen the echos of the Salem Witch trials in a story that hinged on the testimony of some little girls and played upon the fears of the time?

I wonder how many years those former children will get for lying and destroying about 20 years of three women's lives. I'm guessing none.

Side note to the child-loving CF who pride themselves in being favorite aunties: look where that can get you. If you don't have children of your own you will always be under suspicion.
Yes, those things are scary. There is a reason people stop helping children, or be close to them. It is too easy to be wrongly accused.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
yurble
We've read about little angels making false accusations against teachers and I was reminded of this story about false Satanic accusations in the 90s. Three women have been in prison for about 20 years over this, and the conviction was based largely on the fact that they are lesbians. One of the accusers recanted her testimony in 2012, and the other did last month. That Satanic abuse bullshit was exposed in the mid-90s, so this case should have been reviewed years ago. How could they not have seen the echos of the Salem Witch trials in a story that hinged on the testimony of some little girls and played upon the fears of the time?

I wonder how many years those former children will get for lying and destroying about 20 years of three women's lives. I'm guessing none.

Side note to the child-loving CF who pride themselves in being favorite aunties: look where that can get you. If you don't have children of your own you will always be under suspicion.
This is a very good point.
My moo has all but accused my dad of being a molester because "that kind of thing runs in families" and his dad diddled lots of little girls. It was quite clearly a female preference though...
It's just sick that my mother would spread rumors about my dad. She's fucking sick in the head, and if there was anything to be concerned about, she is guaranteed to be behind it.

But this is a very good point to put out. I can't be the only one with drama prone relatives. Cover your ass!
This is sad but it illustrates just how messed up our justice system is. Look up Ryan Ferguson. His case has nothing to do with brats but it just illustrates how someone can have their lives ruined due to the criminal INjustice system. Prosecutors are nasty and vindictive and have more authority than the judges. Oftentimes people are bullied into accepting pleas lest they go to trial and get worse punishment.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
On a positive note - Gay marriage is now LEGAL in IL!

They had a big ceremony with Governor Quinn signing the bill - the news 'broke in' to regular programming and everything to show it.

That was nice, and a nice change of pace to see one of these "Special Reports" showing a happy thing instead of another disaster.

I'm SO GLAD! that I live in a Progressive and enlightened place!

http://wgntv.com/2013/11/20/quinn-signs-illinois-same-sex-marriage-bill-into-law/
You know, I have met a kid or two I actually kind of like. It's rare, and never if they're under 9 or so, but it's happened. But shit like this is a damn good reason to stay the hell away even if you do like them, and certainly not be around them alone.

A young kid isn't smart enough to comprehend that they can destroy your whole fucking life with their "make believe." And of course, breeders are always gung ho to lead the march to "protect their preshus" even if the evidence is flimsy or non-existent.
There was a column on the Ask A Manager site yesterday, where an employer at a HVAC company had an employee who refused to do a job if there was a teenager(s) present with no adult. The employer thought he was ridiculous, but a lot of the posters pointed out that the technician was justified in his caution.
yurble

While I have no doubt children lie, I must add that children also can be manipulated by people with agendas. If some prosecutor has their sites set on being the protector of the future and sees a child sex offender case as a huge step up to a political office, you can be sure as shit they are manipulating those kids' minds to even seeing robots raping children.
Two more people wrongly convicted in the 90s have been released from prison:

Texas pair released after serving 21 years for 'satanic abuse'

This couple has spent the last 21 years in prison. They've had their reputations, livelihoods, and lives in general destroyed by false accusations that were wormed out of a 3-year-old by a manipulative therapist. No amount of money can make up for what was done to this couple, but I hope they have some way of seeking restitution.
Ah, the innocence of children. :BS :Violin :headbrick :hs Their hearts are pure and without malice.
One can't forget the infamous McMartin Preschool Trial that drug on for 10 years without a single conviction. Plenty of lives along with a business were destroyed there.
This is exactly why I keep my involvement with children at a distance and make sure there are parents there during any kids' classes I teach. I will never babysit or allow children in my house period. Once the child abuse bell has been rung, it can never be unrung, no matter your innocence.

As time goes on, more and more people are going to want to avoid dealing with children and we'll have breeder articles whining about no daycare workers and teachers. They get underpaid as is and get all the blame with the little shits act up and fail classes, but then be put at risk to get labeled a pedophile with no just cause and have their lives ruined? Fuck that noise.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Ugh, the McMartin Preschool trials. That was a travesty, and a perfect example of hysteria because think of the children crap colored public opinion and declared them guilty.
paragon schnitzophonic
This is exactly why I keep my involvement with children at a distance and make sure there are parents there during any kids' classes I teach. I will never babysit or allow children in my house period. Once the child abuse bell has been rung, it can never be unrung, no matter your innocence.

As time goes on, more and more people are going to want to avoid dealing with children and we'll have breeder articles whining about no daycare workers and teachers. They get underpaid as is and get all the blame with the little shits act up and fail classes, but then be put at risk to get labeled a pedophile with no just cause and have their lives ruined? Fuck that noise.

THIS!!!

I agree completely. I don't know why it hasn't happened already? Probably all the propaganda of "for the children" over and over. I knew a young man who was a substitute teacher and went through all kinds of public hell when a teenager that didn't like a grade she got or something said he came on to her. She later recanted the story but not after he had been shown on local news with this attached to his picture. Terrible!
One of my neighbors let her niece have a small party at her apartment a few years ago. She insisted that parents be along as chaperones and all they did was watch movies and have popcorn. As he was leaving one teenage boy puts an arm around the woman and says thank you for having him over. The parent chaperones watched this and she forgot about it. Four days later some idiot moo comes knocking on her door. She wanted to know what her widdle snookums had been doing at that apartment. Even with parent chaperones the woman still had to deal with accusations from clueless breeders. I see that story as a lesson about getting involved.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login