Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Two girls stab another girl over a fictional character - merged (descriptive titles avoid repetition)

Posted by addiea raine 
Long story short, two twelve year old psychopaths decide to act out a horror meme they saw on the internet by using their "friend" as a living pin cushion. Seriously is there something in the water these idiots are drinking to produce this??

"But it was on the interwebz!"
Re: The fyuture is screwed
June 02, 2014
Good Lord. That was in Waukesha, a wealthy suburb of Milwaukee. At least the news media is releasing the would-be killers' names. If they are old enough to plan and carry out something this awful, they are old enough to be tried as adults, too.:cen

It takes a child to raze a village.
Re: The fyuture is screwed
June 03, 2014
And they got the meme wrong too. You prove your loyalty to habit, not to the Slenderman. Stupid fuckers.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/03/justice/wisconsin-girl-stabbed/index.html?c=homepage-t

I have no words.
Re: Our future
June 03, 2014
Just saw this. I love that they are charging them as adults and named them outright in the article. They don't usually do that "to protect the innocent," which is a farce.
Re: Our future
June 03, 2014
And the dumb shits did it for a fictional character.

The creepy pasta site has an interesting perspective on them.

creepy pasta site??

and I thought they hadn't named them because of their age...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Re: Two girls stab another girl over a fictional character
June 03, 2014
twocents
creepy pasta site??

and I thought they hadn't named them because of their age...

http://news.msn.com/us/video?videoid=98d21497-f629-40d2-9b71-3ff4e88a67ce

When I was in high school someone got beaten up because she dared to say that Kurt Cobain wasn't hot and was a mediocre musician. I thought stupid teenage girls couldn't get worse. I was dead wrong.
June 03, 2014
satansbitch
When I was in high school someone got beaten up because she dared to say that Kurt Cobain wasn't hot and was a mediocre musician. I thought stupid teenage girls couldn't get worse. I was dead wrong.

We thought Nirvana SUCKED! Because there was so much better to be found! Too bad you weren't in MI - while 'alternative' was big - Nirvana was regarded as Mondo Sucko.

Smashing Pumpikins was regarded as shit too. Billy Corgan? Erg. NO. Asshole Kiss Ass! Sellout! Much better out there.

Or - who really cares? No one was getting overly bent out of shape.

I read some blurb the other day, to paraphrase - Ric Ocasek said he couldn't understand why U2 ever became popular.

DAMN RIGHT! Someone has got some sense, anyway.
(I DETEST! U2!!! Doesn't everyone? VOMIT!!!)

We would not have 'punched each other out' over such discussions, anyway. If anything - those who were big into music - were studying it and might've been in a Jazz band or something. Tried to actually DO something with it, had their own 'Garage Band'. One guy I vaguely knew is now Program Director at some radio station.

I was never that big into music, myself. I just listened to whatever was on the radio, and those 'into' it - whatever they talked about or pointed towards, I might've looked into it. 'Alternative' was huge when I was a kid, too.

I saw all kinds of bands, too, at various venues. Included the begging of parents to be allowed to go to Metro in Chicago. Who's driving? Who are you going with? Don't wander around there!

I just thought of that because I saw on the news that some girl was raped inside a bar in that area / N. Side Chi / Wrigleyville. O_oo.
Funny (as in STINKS funny) - the PD refused to release the name of the bar / club. Big money keeps mouths shut, eh?

I am glad I was able to have some fun while things were reasonably safe. Even the 'dangerous areas' weren't all *that* bad. Now? Forget it.
And we certainly wouldn't have beat anyone up, either! Just for what they liked or did not like. I was all into that 'Alternative' scene too - but we also went to places that had things like "70s Disco Night", or to see some "Rockabilly" band. We would do all kinds of things, go to all sorts of shows.

And other things, too. Camping. Hang out at the beach. Have a party. Go shopping / hang around some mall. Kids in Culinary school want to make dinner - OK - we're having a dinner. Help people fix up their new apt. Go see a monster movie, go to the Midnight Movies.

I used to think I was 'kinda weird'. Reflecting back now - I think I was shockingly NORMAL.

No one hurt anyone else. I can't think of ONE incident of violence.
Re: The fyuture is screwed - merged
June 03, 2014
I hope these little bitches' names do eventually get released and that the law does go through with trying them as adults...no juvie court protection of getting names withheld, records expunged, and out on the streets to live a great, full life once they hit 18 or whatever the age is.

I also give them zero pass for "mental illness."

Some kids, and adults, are just BAD.

~~ Your child's wants & likes do not always come first & these wants & likes should not override the rights of others. Wants & likes do not equal needs.

~~ "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

~~ Girl Scout - Well, I'll tell you what. I'll buy a cup if you buy a box of my delicious Girl Scout Cookies. Do we have a deal?
Wednesday Addams - Are they made from real Girl Scouts?

~~Two people IS a family, & pets are family, too.</ SPAN STYLE>
June 03, 2014
Oh and about 'creepy things' - everybody thought The Blair Witch Project was STOOPID!!!

I'd call that a wasted evening, but I'm sure someone had weed, so - yeah, it was wasted, ha grinning smiley
Re: The fyuture is screwed - merged
June 03, 2014
night owl
I hope these little bitches' names do eventually get released and that the law does go through with trying them as adults...no juvie court protection of getting names withheld, records expunged, and out on the streets to live a great, full life once they hit 18 or whatever the age is.

I also give them zero pass for "mental illness."

Some kids, and adults, are just BAD.

http://news.yahoo.com/wisconsin-stabbing-accused-girls-describe-internet-bogeyman-202516593.html

I have said this before and I'll say it again, there needs to be penalties applied to parunts of creatures that do horrific things. People have to be responsible if their dog bites someone? Back when I was a kid parents paid for neighbors broken windows when kids would knock a baseball through it?

Put some pain on the mutant-makers and a lot of this shit would stop.

When I was 12 I was already into fantasy literature, I became totally engrossed in J. R. R. Tolken; but there was never a moment that I did not realize it was complete fiction. It sickens me that it appears that the creepypasta web site will catch hell for this. Has it come to the point that people are going to be told not to write fiction because 12 year olds are now stupid enough to think it's real?
June 04, 2014
Zzelda
Oh and about 'creepy things' - everybody thought The Blair Witch Project was STOOPID!!!

I'd call that a wasted evening, but I'm sure someone had weed, so - yeah, it was wasted, ha grinning smiley

Watching the Blair Witch Project high on weed might be fun. Munching on weed brownies... pass those fuckers over here!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Read the comments about how they need rehabilitation and shit. People like this are defectives who cannot be rehabilitated and should never be released onto an unsuspecting society. Think of them as rabid dogs. It may not be their fault they turned out that way, but you cannot fix them by any means.

The rabid dogs need to be euthanized and the owner/handlers need to be sued into bankruptcy. These are the only things that idiots understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Just glad the future serial killers were caught now, and hopefully locked up forever. Otherwise, ten years from now the headline will be body parts discovered in a freezer, and shocked neighbors saying how they couldn't be serial killers they have a tidy lawn.
You just know that concerned parents will try their damndest to have creepypasta sites all over the Internet blocked "for da CHYLDRUUUUN" thanks to these little shitfaced psychos. On the bright side, I'm glad the little nutcase tweenbrats were named and shamed.
The Slenderman creator has a DA account and already, one religious nutcase is attacking and blaming him for it. He even tells him that he needs to 'remove' the character so the children won't get influenced by it. smile rolling left righteyes2
Here's the creator's DA page and you'll see that one JW fanatic's comment Just scroll down to see it since I don't have the original comment.

And here's another one who says that creepypasta should be banned.
Our future prison inmates kancer kurers getting started early, I see...
some-childfree-guy
You just know that concerned parents will try their damndest to have creepypasta sites all over the Internet blocked "for da CHYLDRUUUUN" thanks to these little shitfaced psychos. On the bright side, I'm glad the little nutcase tweenbrats were named and shamed.

They may try to have them blocked, but I don’t think it’ll work out so well. A lot of people, other parents included, see Creepypasta as a community for writers and a good way for their kids/siblings/friends/whoever to express themselves. In fact, I'm ’considering submitting something to Creepypasta one of these days.
Of course, that won’t stop groups like the One Million Megaton Moocows for trying to have it shut down but who really listens to those tubby bitches anyway? They try to blame shit like this on rock music/video games/drug companies/whatever, when the blame should go to Shitford and his/her handlers. How much you want to bet Stabelina and Slashleigh had problems long before this incident, and nobody did a damn thing about it.
I’m also pleased to hear they’re being charged as adults and no, lurking hippie dippie breeders, they cannot be rehabilitated. They tried that with the two savages that murdered James Bulger, and apparently one of them ended up going back to prison.
Peace
Our future prison inmates kancer kurers getting started early, I see...
They have to practice doing incisions.sarcastic clapping
George Carlin has a skit about keeping crazy criminals out of society. "Balance the budget."
People like these two should be housed in maximum security penitentiaries, for life, and be used to test stuff that is usually tested on animals. Might as well get something out of them.
Imagine the fears and nightmares that poor girl will suffer most of her life....sad smiley
I just don't get it. By the time I was 12 I had seen so many slash films that by today's standards I should have been taken by cps. I haven't had any desire to murder anyone in my 27 years of existence. It just boggles my mind that they could premeditate something like this at such a young age. I really and truly don't want to live on this planet anymore. :eh??

Creepypasta and other sites like it that take fan fiction get kids writing for fun. That helps them to write for school. The pasta should not be banned, but encouraged, and the right from wrong dealt with in the home.

Pasta had no role in the stabbing. Pasta was not there, the thin man did not hold the knife or knives.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Pasta did not cause this anymore than the character of Patrick Bateman encouraged serial killers to do what they do.

There is a defective microchip in the brains of these people and there is only one way to stop it for good. Since no one will buy off on this, they need to be put away forever.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login