Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"IVF destroyed my family" says selfish barren cow

Posted by Cambion 
"IVF destroyed my family" says selfish barren cow
November 04, 2014
This isn't a very recent article - it's from 2010, but it shows just what kind of damage rabidly pursuing IVF can do to a relationship and a marriage.

The article itself is really long, but the main points are basically like this:

Part I
Wanna-Moo and Duh want to breed, but Duh has low sperm count, so they do IVF #1 in 2005 and she gets knocked up, but miscarried nine weeks later. She ended a long friendship because said friend got pregnant and Wanna-Moo was angry and jealous at her.

A few months after the first miscarriage, Wanna-Moo does round 2 of IVF and gets knocked up with twins, but at the 20-week mark, she and her husband find out one of the twins is severely brain-damaged (must be he got it from his mother) and they were advised to terminate that twin because he wouldn't live outside her uterus. They waited until 30 weeks to remove the doomed fetus... then, six hours after said removal, the other one was born via emergency C-section and quite premature. Duh blew his savings (he had savings after two IVF rounds?) on a piano so Moo could play music for their brats. saying 'wtf'

Part II
Now, after such a horrible experience and coming out of it with the coveted biological child, you'd think Moo would shut the hell up. But, in typical selfish Moo fashion, she decided to double down and try for another franken-baby because I guess her existing one wasn't good enough. She even says she wanted another brat to make up for the dead twin. Within a year, she does three more rounds of IVF and they all fail.

Because Moo knows her eggs are rotten (she's in her late 30s), she decides to pursue an egg donor in Canada. Her husband has a meltdown on the plane because he does not want to do this shit all over again. Moo says this:

Mooooo
And I felt irritated that he was trying to get in the way of my happiness, especially as I felt that the reason we were having to use donor eggs was because it had taken him five years after we’d met to be ready to start a family, and it seemed my biology could have done with starting much earlier than we had.

So she turns her selfishness around and blames her husband for everything. He was trying to interfere with her mission for a second kid. It's his fault they've been through so much because he didn't want to breed sooner. Duh is obviously not on board and continues having breakdowns. Moo suggests egg freezing and he freaks out, but then just says "let's get this over with now that we're here." You'd think Moo would have pulled her head out of her cooter and taken a look at what her horse shit was doing to the man she allegedly loves, but NOPE. She's got baybee blinders on. All she can see and care about is another babby and fuck everyone else. Fuck her friends, fuck her husband, and fuck her kid.

Part III
Moo gets knocked up with donor eggs, I think. Duh shows zero interest in her pregnancy and doesn't go to checkups with her like with the first pregnancies.

Moooo
The deterioration in our relationship was palpable, but I was on the way to completing my family and that was all that mattered to me. I also blithely concluded that we’d been through so much together that we were permanently bonded by our experiences.

Why was your family not complete after the first kid? Why did it need a kid to be complete in the first place? And yes, unavoidable harrowing experiences can sometimes bring a couple closer together as they tough it out hand in hand. This was a completely optional, voluntary and unnecessary set of events. Duh was done at one kid and Moo did not give a single fuck.

Eight weeks into the pignasty, Duh tells Moo he wants a divorce and that the issues that caused the marriage to break could not be fixed. She throws him out and then aborts her precious egg-donor pregnancy. They divorce, but remain friends.

Moooo
He has told me that we tried so hard to have a family (or rather my vision of the ‘perfect family’) that we lost sight of what we actually had.

Spot on, dood. Breeders - particularly breeder women - are NEVER happy with what they have. They always want more more more. They can't just be satisfied with one healthy kid, so they put the family through hell to make a new one. Or they have two girls and breed nonstop in pursuit of a boy. If this heifer just learned to appreciate the fucking kid she had rather than be selfish and try to have another IVF babby at all costs (or realize that you can be perfectly happy without kids), she might still be married to her best friend and she wouldn't be a single parent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-1321907/Helen-James-IVF-destroyed-family.html
Re: "IVF destroyed my family" says selfish barren cow
November 05, 2014
This is full of fail, but I'm stuck on the damaged twin that she waited 10 weeks to abort. Why would she keep it in there an extra 10 weeks, taking much needed nutrition from the one that was intended to live?

Thinking back over all the sets of twins I've seen (which is a lot because of teaching) one twin is always a little slower or less healthy than the other. Sometimes it's really drastic, like the one twin will be a full on retard, or sometimes it's a little less obvious, like the one twin will have really bad asthma or especially shitty eyesight. I always suspected it was because there is only so much that the mother's body can supply, since humans are not meant to birth multiple offspring at one time, and one of the twins was dominant in the womb.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
November 05, 2014
The title of the article is wrong, IVF didn't destroy her family, SHE destroyed her family.
November 05, 2014
bingo. cow destroyed it. she is your typical selfish, narc moo, wanna moo. notice in all her wording it is all about her, everything revolves around her.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 05, 2014
Moooo
The deterioration in our relationship was palpable, but I was on the way to completing my family and that was all that mattered to me. I also blithely concluded that we’d been through so much together that we were permanently bonded by our experiences.

Really?

Well, lotsa luck if you ever have real health problems. Maybe get cancer from farking around with that IVF shit? Hey, husband doesn't matter to you, so he's off the hook to care for you. How about as you age? You think your Frankenbrat is going to be around then? Likely not. Hopefully your husband will have scuppered as well. After all, you don't really give a shit about him, why waste time with you?

It's a rare Moo that truly keeps her wedding vows. That part about "forsaking all others; cleave to one another?" They break that vow as soon as the kid is born. It becomes the center of their world, with Husband shunted off to one side, hoping Moo-wife will throw him a shred of attention. If the husband develops a wandering eye, once his wife gets all milky, it's all she deserves. It's not like she has been faithful to his heart once the brat(s) come along.
November 05, 2014
This goes for any person/couple seeking IVF: if they want a kid THAT badly, why the fuck don't they adopt or foster? I know adoption can take a long time, but at least you don't have to worry about miscarriages or stillbirths. The kid is already there and exists. And you get money for fostering too! No one's loins are that special that the only acceptable child is a biological one. If someone wanted to be a parent for the right reasons, they wouldn't care that the kid came from someone else's uterus. Fuck, this Moo used donor eggs for her final pignancy, so the kid wasn't even really her biological child when you get down to it. With all the money they sunk in IVF, they could have adopted several kids. They could have adopted a sibling for their IVF kid that lived. The upside could be a sibling the kid could immediately play with rather than waiting for him or her to grow up.

But nope, breeders gotta be selfish piggies and perpetuate their genes, even going so far as to fight against nature. If you can't conceive the old-fashioned way and your IVF dumplings are all fucked-up or die all the time, maybe you should take the fucking hint that you should not be breeding. Sounds like Moo might have had some fertility issues too, even though she blamed it all on Duh's lack of swimmers.

And I agree. IVF didn't destroy this woman's family. IVF is a voluntary procedure, not a sentient creature. MOO ruined her family with her selfishness, all because she had to have more babbies. Hope it was worth it. The shitty thing is a lot of other Moos and wanna-Moos go through similar experiences in pursuit of loaves, but they never learn anything. They just keep on going, trying more and more for loaves, not caring about anything or anyone but baybee and they don't get that their blind determination is what wrecks their lives, their health, their bodies, their families, their marriages and their homes (selling house to pay for IVF).

I'm sure Moo also didn't care about the heightened risk of cancer from repeated IVF cycles. Did she not think about what might happen if she died from IVF-induced cancer and her child was left without a mother? I guess not since she did IVF 4 more times. She was so rabid for another loaf that she didn't stop and think about her existing kid's future... or how the drama surrounding her failed uterus injections and subsequent divorce would affect the kid.
November 06, 2014
Wow. Just wow! :hs

Talk about baby rabies to the max. She shouldn't blame IVF, the person to blame is staring at her in the mirror. smile rolling left righteyes2
November 06, 2014
I agree with Cambion.
November 06, 2014
IVF did not end your marriage. Being a spoiled, selfish little shit did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
November 06, 2014
Since motherhood=sainthood, there's no possible way this or anything else can possibly be her fault now.
November 07, 2014
I suspect this is not an uncommon thing. Once moos get the baybee rabies, things with the rest of their lives tend to go tits up.
November 07, 2014
the line Dorisan quoted 3 times this stupid cow uses a personal pronoun I , My, mine. woman is a total narcissistic cunt. Notice when the guy bailed, the sacred cow aborted. at least I think that is how the story went. guy got tired of supporting her cow bag.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Cambion
This goes for any person/couple seeking IVF

But nope, breeders gotta be selfish piggies and perpetuate their genes, even going so far as to fight against nature. If you can't conceive the old-fashioned way and your IVF dumplings are all fucked-up or die all the time, maybe you should take the fucking hint that you should not be breeding.

And I agree. IVF didn't destroy this woman's family. IVF is a voluntary procedure, not a sentient creature. MOO ruined her family with her selfishness, all because she had to have more babbies. Hope it was worth it. The shitty thing is a lot of other Moos and wanna-Moos go through similar experiences in pursuit of loaves, but they never learn anything. They just keep on going, trying more and more for loaves, not caring about anything or anyone but baybee and they don't get that their blind determination is what wrecks their lives, their health, their bodies, their families, their marriages and their homes (selling house to pay for IVF).

I agree w/ all these statements. I could say that IVF ruined most the marriages/lives in my office. They reproduced themselves into misery, but they thinks this is "normal" and me and my CF ways are abnormal....These women HAD to have their way, and when it was going wrong they HAD to do it again. Now they all are in loveless marriages and/or divorced and/or broke as hell, have 0 social lives. Sometimes you can see them seethe (sp?) when I'm kinda laffing my way to the bank and early retirement. Too bad, so sad.:chug
November 08, 2014
cf uter
... I could say that IVF ruined most the marriages/lives in my office. They reproduced themselves into misery, but they thinks this is "normal" and me and my CF ways are abnormal....These women HAD to have their way, and when it was going wrong they HAD to do it again. Now they all are in loveless marriages and/or divorced and/or broke as hell, have 0 social lives. Sometimes you can see them seethe (sp?) when I'm kinda laffing my way to the bank and early retirement. Too bad, so sad.:chug

Numbers don't lie.

This synopsis of a study asserts that those who seek and fail IVF treatments are 3 times more likely to divorce.

It's not an especial interest of mine, but I wonder if any of the treatment involves counseling, both before and during the procedures, and certainly after any failures? These moos don't seem to consider it necessary, but when I googled the keywords, a large number of studies pop up that evaluate the psychological effect of IVF. Clearly, the data is out there to be used, but I wonder how much of it is applied to IVF customers to warn them of the rough road ahead.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login