Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Because nothing screams mature like assault in the parking lot

Posted by addiea raine 
Because nothing screams mature like assault in the parking lot
November 06, 2014
This gist of the story is, kid was having a tantrum in the store and someone asked the handler to please quieten the brat down. Handler is pissy, words exchanged, and handler stalks commentor in the parking lot. Handler then proceeds to beat the crap out of the woman for daring to ask her to take brat in control and for telling her to go to Hell when handler starts cussing her out.

Link
Re: Because nothing screams mature like assault in the parking lot
November 06, 2014
The comments on this story are appalling. Fuck this Moo Bear bullshit.
November 06, 2014
Bitch was no Moomoo Bear. Cunt went full shithouse rat.

Where's a lightning bolt to smite all the breeder comments when you need it? :flaming
November 06, 2014
This is why, much as I want to, I don't confront breeders about their (or their kyds') unacceptable behavior. I don't blame the victim for saying something, but it's almost certainly going to be futile because breeders think they have a right to inflict their shitlings' poor behavior on the general public. Worst case scenario, you end up in the ER like this woman did.

I might want to slap a screaming kyd upside the head but I would never actually resort to physical violence. This moocunt is psychotic. saying 'wtf'
November 06, 2014
The article writer calls the insane moo her hero in the title but in the article she's horrified at the thought the moo was okay with hitting the woman in front of the brat. What are your genuine feelings about the moo, lady? Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

The moo needs a straight jacket and some anger management classes. The woman she hit could have called her a hag but that still gives the moo no fucking right to lay a hand on her.
November 07, 2014
Ugh. All the commenters are calling the woman without a kid a jerk for approaching the shitty moo. Their benumbed brains keep saying "Duh, moo can't control kid" and "Dyeee, how is moo supposed to make kyd quiet?" :eh?? Which misses the whole fucking point. I actually agree - I believe it's impossible to make a toadler STFU. But when it's screaming it's fucking head off in a public place, you remove the little bastard so everyone else isn't being driven crazy by your brat. It's common courtesy to not make the rest of the world suffer through your kid's tantrum.
But....but...but....I thought parenting makes one a better person? smile rolling left righteyes2
November 07, 2014
Of course the herd is cheering on the rabid moo. I swear people like the "Mama Bear" need to be put down like the rabid animals they are.

November 07, 2014
Remember, the commenters are raising Da Fyoooture.
November 07, 2014
Wow. What a POS moo. I also don't confront breeders about their shrieking spawn because I'm afraid they will commit violence on me. The most I'll do is roll my eyes, give the stinkeye and walk away.

The appropriate thing for her to do would have been to apologize to the woman for the disturbance, and remove her child from the area until it calmed down.

The kyd is probably being beaten at home, too. People who have such short fuses tend to take their shit out on EVERYONE, including their own pwecious children.

She knows she's a shit moo, and just doesn't want other people pointing it out to her.
November 07, 2014
The nutbag who wrote the article, Maria Guido, DID condone violence despite her attempt to deny it.

The victim's mouth looks to be in bad shape. The moo best turn herself in, she is wanted by the police for a violent assault. She did lie in wait and cause some serious and probable permanent damage to another individual.

I would absolutely sue her ass off. The 20 year old victim is my hero because she said this will not stop her for standing up for herself and speaking up.
November 07, 2014
juniper jupiter

Where's a lightning bolt to smite all the breeder comments when you need it? :flaming

One of these days, one of these rabid moobears are going to get shot by someone who conceal carries. While I don't wish someone to die, I kinda want it to happen to show these bat shit crazy moos that they're not invincible and that not everyone is a doormat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
November 07, 2014
starvingauthor
Of course the herd is cheering on the rabid moo. I swear people like the "Mama Bear" need to be put down like the rabid animals they are.

Don't forget the brat too! That little fucker is probably no better than his cow!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 08, 2014
This is why it's good to stay as far away from breeders as possible, if you can. Moos are fucking nuts and will fly off the handle for any slight against them, real or imagined. Or, if breeders are largely unavoidable, carry a concealed weapon, pepper spray, a pocket knife or just anything you can use in self-defense. It's obviously good for people besides rabid heifers, but it seems that Moos are becoming more violent and you're more likely to run into a raging cow than a rapist in the grocery store.

These violent breeders are gonna whip the Mama Bear Claws out on the wrong person someday. Moo goes and clocks some stranger in the head for (insert reason) and that stranger might be a total nutcase, might have major anger issues, might be off their meds or be a junkie and they just beat Moo to a bloody pulp in front of her brat. Fuck, when someone hurts me, my immediate response is to hit back. I mean in the sense that my body may react before my mind does, and I gotta say I would have no problem at all beating the piss out of a violent moo-cow if she hit me. I don't know when stalking and punching someone became an acceptable response to telling a kid to STFU, but the fact that this idiot felt her actions were justified shows how unhinged she is. I hope she gets some jail time or loses her kid.
November 08, 2014
The only way I would approach a breeder was if their crotch dropping was hurting an animal, then I would do what it takes to separate monster from innocent animal and take my lumps (probably life in prison for stoping little angel in his fun time).

I really consider breeders dangerous. They take all their frustrations in life on anyone near their child that they can make up a reason about. It makes them feel oh so powerful and special. This is the main reason I started being so sick of them, the will go out of their way to oppress, threaten, and harm others they see as inferior.
November 08, 2014
I can't believe the dumb fuck parents in the comments applauding this woman for assault! It's disgusting. That stupid "Feminist Breeder" has this up on her FB page and the comments are mind boggling.
Despite the nut "author" moo who is defending the psychotic moo, there are people in the comment section who are actually defending the attacked woman (and roasting the author) on this site:

Link

By the way, does anyone else find it odd that the attacker hasn't been described? Something tells me that there is more to the story.
November 08, 2014
It is interesting to me that the so many commenters are berating the 20 year old for sticking her nose in and thereby earning her assault when we have seen many examples of parents defending 18 + year old offspring as "just kids". Defending offspring who commit actual harm against others. So which is it? Is a young adult who makes a remark you dislike worthy of assault, or is that a young person worthy of defending due to their tender years? Or is the truth that the only factor is if it is YOUR offspring and anyone else is fair game?
*Very* odd...Almost as if the police or other powerful forces would just as soon the loathsome femalething NOT be identified and arrested/summoned....
November 10, 2014
Somebody needs to do a FOIA and release the police report so the general public can get a description of the mad cow.

Lots and lots of "parents" with absolutely no morals whatsoever. *cringe*
November 10, 2014
crazy old crone

I really consider breeders dangerous. They take all their frustrations in life on anyone near their child that they can make up a reason about. It makes them feel oh so powerful and special. This is the main reason I started being so sick of them, the will go out of their way to oppress, threaten, and harm others they see as inferior.

You are 100 percent right. They are not like us at all and they cannot be trusted. They are not as intelligent as us and far more violent.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
November 10, 2014
CF_Amy
juniper jupiter

One of these days, one of these rabid moobears are going to get shot by someone who conceal carries. While I don't wish someone to die, I kinda want it to happen to show these bat shit crazy moos that they're not invincible and that not everyone is a doormat.

I'd say the opposite is more likely to happen - one of them shoots someone because they dared criticize her or look at her kid with something other than awe or adoration.
November 10, 2014
I just went and bought myself a new utility knife as a personal protection device, inspired by this article.
November 10, 2014
law
I just went and bought myself a new utility knife as a personal protection device, inspired by this article.

Boy, I was thinking the same thing.

Check this site for the legalities

http://www.knifeup.com/knife-laws/

One attractive part of the knife laws in my state:

It is legal to own a disguised knife, such as in a pen or lipstick <---- kewl

I was also wondering about the implications of coming to the aid of someone in that situation. Are you supposed to stand back and call for help? Can you step in and defend them with the weapon you are carrying?
November 11, 2014
I find it shocking that so many people support the moo. I'd expect it to be normal that if you find yourself in a public space and your chyld starts screaming blue murder you remove yourself and the demon spawn from the situation so as not to cause unnecessary annoyance to others.

This is also by no means an isolated accident, I read about a man being attacked on a bus and another having a wine bottle smashed over his head at a restaurant for asking the parunts to calm their kyd down, and someone over on the CF subreddit got punched at the drugstore by a crazy moo whose toadler jumped on the person's lap and then rolled down onto the floor when the person, who was obviously startled and caught off-guard, jumped up from their seat.

crazy old crone

Completely agree with this. Sometimes it seems as if breeders looked for a chance to lash out for the sake of it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login