Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Easter Egg Hunt Cancelled Because of the Pahrunts

Posted by herbalgeek 
Easter Egg Hunt Cancelled Because of the Pahrunts
March 27, 2016
Saw this in my Facebook feed today:

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-pez-0328-20160327-story.html

Another case of entitled pahrunts fucking it up for everyone else.
Re: Easter Egg Hunt Cancelled Because of the Pahrunts
March 27, 2016
Yep, dam entitled parents!
Greedy selfish bastards are setting a bad example for their kids. I wouldn't be surprised if PEZ doesn't hold the event again next year. For what it's worth they shouldn't and just do up little baggies of candy to hand out to the kids if parents are going to be that greedy. There should also be a sign that says:

"Due to the actions of greedy parents at last years Easter Egg hunt, PEZ will no longer be holding the event. We apologize for any disappointment this may cause but we will not help parents set a bad example for their children."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
March 27, 2016
Just read it in the news.

More proof that some morons live vicariously through their kids.
March 27, 2016
This isn't the first year that this has happened. I googled articles from previous years that had pictures and video. I've seen victory sports riots that were tamer than the egg hunt debacles. And it really wasn't the kids. If anything, the way their parents were acting caused them the most upset. I bet it caused quite a few to have nightmares, imagining their parents turning into ravening, horrifying ogres over a bunch of plastic eggs.

ETA: what the sponsors should have done was to distract the adults with their own hunt. I read about this on another board and thought it was awesome.

Beer Hunt. The participants bring a six pack; diverse brands are encouraged; the sponsors separate the cans and hide them - really hide them, not this laying out in the open nonsense like the egg hunts. Then the adults are given a container that holds no more than 6 beers (you probably would have fights between some boozers if they were given free reign) and they are turned loose to hunt for beer.
March 27, 2016
Here's a few quotes from the parunts... and they wonder why they cancelled the eventeye rolling smiley

Ban-Shariah
If they didn't have kids I had such a strong desire to seriously disfigure some people with a sucker punch

Rugby1
Instead it become an opportunity to grab FREE candy/items at the expense of the intended participants.....young CHILDREN!

I'm sorry, but if you're organising anything that involves a free 'gift' grab where everyone has to compete for the same prizes, don't expect the halfwits to act civilly. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence and experience in this knows all too well, that people usually get trampled, seriously injured even killed in the stampede.

Wouldn't it be wiser to have designated areas where kids are separated into similar age groups, that way they would have an equal chance... but then the moo's would low about discriminating against the other age groups (eg 15 year olds) are not allowed to participate in the 'under 5s hunt'.
March 27, 2016
Wouldn't it be easier even still to just put tokens down on the ground that are redeemable for the containers but only one per child? You could also have it so that you have a registration ticket upon entry for this event that would have to be redeemed along with this token to prevent people from going back for more.

Yet another case of this is why we can't have nice things.
March 27, 2016
Must be a slow news day when a damn egg hunt is considered "breaking news."

Leave it up to greedy, grabby breeders to wreck an otherwise innocent event. When you get an entire field full of people who believe that they are special and rules don't apply to them (which includes event start times), you get a stampede of assholes rushing the event before the scheduled time. These are the same retards who will flat-out punch someone's toddler in the face on Black Friday in order to get the toy the toddler is holding. If the event was for kids, why were the adults picking up eggs too?

PEZ shouldn't hold the event anymore. Most of the breeders in attendance proved they can't act civilized or even wait for the event to actually start before shitting all over the whole thing. Plus, if one of the gimme-breeders' brats happens to get injured, said gimme-breeder will sue PEZ immediately. Best to just not hold the damn hunt. I can't imagine what kind of empty, pathetic existence these parents must have to get this hardcore about finding plastic eggs in an event that's not even aimed at them.
March 27, 2016
What kind of idiot spends a perfectly good Saturday evening focusing on playing in a kid seek to a bunch of tiny eggs each which can hold a piece or two of candy at best? What is it - .5 ounce apiece at best? I can purchase a 30 ct. pack of full size Hershey's bars for $16.50, including shipping. These will arrive at my door so no need to make a journey solely to have to scavenge up 200 or more eggs filled with candy in order to match my efforts. Not to mention, the geezer parents just may have a hard time cracking those lil' plastic eggs open and the grandparents are hot on their tails! And don't even get me started on the eggs in which the OCD director of events decides some underlings had to spend their Saturday afternoon taping together. All 2,500 of them, hand trimming if there was any hanging tape pieces not just visible to the human eye but visible to the human eye from 186,000 miles in space without a second to spare. Can someone say I better get an A for this semester of interning?

I understand these weird events are sometimes diligently attended by parents who give up their night to spend it with their kids simply because they love them enough to pretend it makes any kind of sense or just haven't produced enough social commentary about how it is all worth it. Before long we'll have enough of these statements to fill a novel the size of A Kitchen Soup for the Soul. And the rare parents who attend solely for the sake of the kids should figure out a way to communicate to all the other rare unicorn squirrel cabbages out there who are like them. May I suggest telepathy to avoid hurting anyone's fewiins? Because as brutish as the bullies are, they have the thinnest skin imaginable!

And I'm not referring to the silly goofy things adults decide to do for each other on a lark like an Easter egg hunt amongst adult friends, where everyone is there to hang out together and have fun and pretend to be chickens which resemble bunnies, not to obsess on their return on time and investment. Not my idea of fun but if a good friend thinks it the cat's bunnie's meow then why not?

If a kidz Easter egg hunt is a competitive sport to you (and you're over the age of 18 or over 21 and sober) the people fortunate enough to be at the grocery store will try to retain their decorum if you decide to beat them to it if someone else has the misfortune of occupying the same time/space coordinates as you. They won't even smirk as they glide over (behind you, or course) to choose from the 41 plus 10 lb. colossal yet identical bags of candy remaining after you snatched big bad and caloric #42. After all, chocolate is chocolate! And you never know when the unanticipated forerunner will sneak in, sense your zeal, your unbridled enthusiasm while zoning in on your favorite chocolate bags and tossing them into their cart and will not stop until there are none left for you, the one in second place. And laugh hysterically about it on the car ride home for the next week month.

Once again, parunt idiots destroy the evening of everyone in sight to the embarrassment of their kids (if there is any hopefulness left in the kids, after all clearly they're old enough to walk). Also to the disappointment of the kids who were naïve enough to think that the other kids in attendance were the ones that they had to look out for. Nope. Perhaps now the good kids have learned a lesson it is the parent's fault that you have to deal with that shit for 13 years of your life as a kid then for your entire adulthood. Better not have kids because there is a probability of 50% that the kids will be just like these hateful bullies based on the fact that your spouse could prove at anytime to become a bully who hid the gene in the furthermost recesses of their DNA. Or, the bully may end up being you. Because we all know you spend more time planning for a wedding (or bachelor party or Superbowl party of whatever is your sticht, your raison d'etre) than you spend considering exactly whom it is you plan to share DNA with even though an unfortunate output potentially affects the next 6 generations.

On a separate note, I always hurry through the grocery store and my experience in dance and fighting (float like a butterfly and sting like a bee!!!) gives me a serious advantage of avoiding clumsy fools at the last minute. This is a marvelous skill to have when most people have the navigation skills of a bull in a China shop or think proprioception is defined as when the condom broke a second time. Collectively, they have attention span of a goldfish on crack whilst buried in their phones and parking their asses in the middle of every lane to within a millimeter.

While doing this I've had people literally cause accidents trying to jump in front of me when they notice how serious I am about where I'm headed thinking that it is some sort of a fire sale (????) that I'm heading to. It can be notably entertaining to repeat this experiment and invite along a companion who will gasp and chant with you 10 cents hot dogs! Really? Only two left! as you hurry around the store. So, with the average lane wide enough to hold one welfare famblee (formerly two) they magically wind up right in my footpath. I can quadruple this affect by smiling broadly as I shop. I could be smiling for many reasons but the last reason on my mind for smiling would be some item at a low price, I appreciate sales but it isn't that exciting. Much more likely to be a great date, a raise, a new photo idea, or just to screw with tards at the grocery store, etc.

I've seen a few of them try to hurriedly jump out there (always and only in my footpath, regardless if the lane is 12 feet wide) and fall on their own two feet. Jumping should be outlawed once they're so damage prone as to fall over their own feet. Best to avoid the road kill, even if self-darwining is the best spectator sport today. You can always blacken a pant leg with a skid of a wheel. Or, if you dare, cause them to drop...their...PHONEs and you may see them convulse!!!!

Or maybe they're just practicing for a decathlon in the grocery store aisles and I was inadvertently road kill. Because we all know breeders look just like decathlon athletes. Jim Thorpe, is it really a reincarnate of you?
March 28, 2016
Sometimes I feel like all we need to do is bump last year's thread. Breeders antics are like their bingos: 100% predictable.
March 28, 2016
It's actually kind of funny, I was thinking we would have another thread like this. Parents are so entitled, to ruin an event for their own kids. There seems to be a pattern here. I think that these Easter Egg Hunts should be cancelled permanently, to teach these breeder assholes a lesson.
March 28, 2016
nokidsandhappy: I think they had different age areas but the thundering herd of mootards did not respect boundaries.
finished with one area, the looters moved to another. at least that's the way I read it.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 28, 2016
Breeders will ruin kid-oriented events, fight at kid-oriented venues, and let their kids ruin everything else. But then they somehow cannot fathom why children end up getting banned.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login