Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2148 Famblees With 14 Kyds

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2148 Famblees With 14 Kyds
February 06, 2007
Yes, birth control, it's a wonderful thing! It keeps you from making the same stupid mistake over and over and over..............

My favorite part is when these people start whining that they don't have enough room for everyone. Then it becomes someone's responsibility - besides their own - to find suitable housing.

Enter Habitat for Humanity, or similar organizations. They build houses for these people who have done nothing but add to the overpopulation of this planet. I'm all for helping someone temporarily when they have come on hard times but most of these people are single moos with several kyds and ones who shouldn't have had kids in the first place.
Re: 2148 Famblees With 14 Kyds
February 06, 2007
When I used to attend Roman Catholic Church, a priest tried to "volunteer" me for hammering duty for Habitat for Humanity, No fucking way! It would be one thing if a childfree or childless or elderly person got the same deal as a breeder -- 0% interest mortgage with the 'sweat equity'. These hos get a part of my "hammering" already via my taxes. I am uninsured medically at the time...not that I like doctors to begin with...so I am extremely careful with my health since Big Government will not cover me since I had the sense not to have a baby.

"FUCK WORK"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login