Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Angelina Jolie

Posted by amethusos* 
Angelina Jolie
April 27, 2007
Ms. Jolie is finally stepping up to the plate and giving to help an orphanage in Africa where many kids can benefit. I don't fault her for that; however, there is still the stupid feud with her dad, Jon Voight. Angelina brags about giving a million dollars of her OWN money -- big fucking WOW as she is worth much, much more than that -- but is suing her father over $180,000 back spousal support aka Cunt Support that was "owed" to her late mom. Apparently, the mother had some $$$ as she left a hundred grand to a few of the grandkids. How fucking greedy can Angelina be? This woman is far from poor and is only doing this to be a cunt to her dad. Jeez...it leaves this good deed of the orphanage just appearing to be another PR play. And...she also said she was going to be a SAHM with the kids but drops them off at the $900+ per month daycare at the movie studios.
Re: Angelina Jolie
April 27, 2007
And I'd like to add that the ONLY reason she was able to get into the field of "acting" or whatever you call those poor, on-screen performances she does, is because of her father. If he wasn't a famous actor, she'd be some useless, closet drug abusing breeder living in suburbia, wrought with mental illness. Valium, Prozac, and Paxil would be her daily cocktail.

She's a cunt. Nothing more. Tall, skinny, worm-lipped bimbos are a dime a dozen in Hollyweird.
April 27, 2007
A lot of guys are turned on by Angelina's looks. However, I doubt she would have a crowd of men sniffing her ass and wanting to get laid by her if she was just the average woman working an average job to support herself rather than being a superstar. Same goes for Julia Roberts. I never saw beauty in either of these women. Their actions made anything attractive turn to ugliness. It is hard to "make it" in Hollywood unless the person's name is attached to a famous mother or father. The no-name wannabe-star goes through a lot of shit for even a walk-on role yet often still is in a McJob to keep the rent paid for most of his/her life. And...the female wannabes are prey to a lot of sexual exploitation in return for empty promises of that TV or movie role that will bring instant fame and fortune.
April 27, 2007
I had to go by the store today. I saw the tabloids by the checkout counter. Supposedly, Brad and Angelina may split. Bradski may be secretly talking to ex-wife, Jen, again. Who knows as the tabloids can be bogus most of the time. However, that would be Karma for Angelina but she would whine of being the wronged moo even though she did not give a damn about the wife when she started banging and/or blowing Brad and that Jen DID love her husband.
April 27, 2007
Yea, I saw that too.

Even if Brad and Jen would get back together, she'd be reaching beneath her, as Brad is little more than damaged goods now that he's spawned and has that baggage.

Brad's probably realizing what a whacked-out psycho Angelina really is.
April 27, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yea, I saw that too.
>
> Even if Brad and Jen would get back together,
> she'd be reaching beneath her, as Brad is little
> more than damaged goods now that he's spawned and
> has that baggage.
>
> Brad's probably realizing what a whacked-out
> psycho Angelina really is.

Exactly!!! Jennifer Aniston would never get a moment's peace if she was crazy enough to take back Brad Pitt. Moo Angelina would be like any other ex-wife/girlfriend with a kid who would make the ex-mate's life crazy along with hassling the new woman. You are right how Jen would be reaching beneath her to take that piece of shit back after he publicly humiliated her by leaving her for Angelina while Ange lied of how they were really not having sex. Angelina is psycho even though the Average Male likes her looks and wants to go to bed with her. Brad is probably realising that fucking her was not worth the hassle. Her eyes says it all. Too bad more men do not think of the consequences before acting out on their little fantasies and hurting a good mate. The pity is that many of the guys regret their "acting out" their fantasies when they realise the reality does not match what their head told them and they lost something really good.
April 27, 2007
but only after madonna has said she wants to adopt an orphanage.

ama, she doesnt turn me on, not in the slightest, post 2279

**It had widely been assumed that Madonna was here on a shopping expedition to adopt another child. But the truth is more complex - and more disturbing.

Last year the singer set up a charity, Raising Malawi, to help the nation's orphans. Her partner in the project was Michael Berg, the son of Philip Berg, rabbi and Dean of the Kabbalah Centre in America.

For the past six months, construction has been under way on her Raising Malawi orphan care centre at Mphandula, 30 miles outside the capital Lilongwe, which will provide day care for up to 4,000 children. On Thursday, Madonna officially opened the site at a "handing over of the keys" ceremony.**

strange how they both have same idea, and seem to outdo each others, it seems like a competition, wink (sarcasm off)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 29, 2007
Of course...Angelina is only helping an orphanage because Madonna is doing the same and did it first! How fucking shallow! The African people should feel insulted.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login