Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Frothy: Rape victims should "Make the best of bad situation"

Posted by toomanybrats 
mistress rotwang
Maybe I should shove a baby up his ass to see how he likes it, but I wouldn't want to expose a baby to such disgusting filth.

Reminds me of a book I read a long time ago called The Fourth Procedure. It was a pretty good book.
felisdomestica
Shiny
felisdomestica

'god has a plan if she falls preggo from rape, a child resulted from rape could be doing great things blablabla'

And if the victim aborts her parasite, God can use some other wunderkind to do 'great things'. The god these fundies worship sure sounds like a sick fuck.

think the story of holy spirit impregnating mary without permission. sick.

Mary gave permission. She said, let it be done to me.

Even Mary was given a choice. Sanctominous wouldn't give ANY woman a choice, neither for birth control nor for termination. Sick fucker.
Re: Frothy: Rape victims should "Make the best of bad situation"
February 26, 2012
Since rape is one of my worst nightmares, I get a little touchy about it. So, pardon my language and rambling in advance.

If I am, god forbid, EVER raped, I could give a flip about what any "God" thinks b/c if this God is worth anything, rape wouldn't be happening in the first place.

Do any of these people just THINK for a second how FUCKED UP it is for a "loving" and "all-powerful" God to not only allow a rape but force the woman to carry a child that shares her rapist's genes? Seriously, if I am EVER raped, no one had better even mention God to me b/c such a God is not even worth thinking about and worshiping such a being would fuck me up more than being raped. Any God who would allow me to get raped and force me to carry a rapist's child can go fuck itself.

I don't care if I go to Hell for saying that. It would be FAR superior than being in the afterlife with a being who thinks this shit is acceptable. I love how so many Christians make a much better case for Satan than for God...Satan is blamed for every. single. thing. ever. and yet the allegedly superior God gives "gifts" to raped women but doesn't help people who are writhing in physical and/or mental pain every day of their life. Fuck that noise. Whoops! I forgot that everything bad that happens is Eve's fault. She was mentally a baby and she was easily swindled by an obviously intelligent talking snake, but fuck it, her fault. Not the fault of God, the "perfect being." He can't do anything about it but PRAISE HIM for giving us life! :drool

If I am raped and I end up pregnant, I WILL get that stuff out of my body ASAP and I will bash anyone who tries to stop me. Either that, or it's VERY likely that I'll kill myself. Is that what Santorum wants? I honestly wouldn't be surprised. After all, it's possible that in his mind, all women are "whores" who deserve to be "punished." Hell, you could be an innocent 11 year old girl who was raped and impregnated by her father. STILL NEED THAT PUNISHMENT, THOUGH, AM I RIGHT? angry flipping off

One of the reasons I am NEVER having sex is because I don't want to end up pregnant. For me, the experience of penile-vaginal sex is NOT worth the risks. I don't EVER want to get pregnant and I don't EVER want to have to have an abortion. Even though I'm pro-choice (and pro-get-that-abortion-asap), the thought still makes me uncomfortable.

So, I DAMN sure am not going to get punished TWICE & end up forcing someone into existence because SOMEONE has trouble understanding the concept of abortion. Because SOMEONE has a fantasy mindset where "everything will be okay" (TM) if we just do what he says b/c "God speaks to him" or some BS. Sorry, ain't cutting it for me. angry flipping off

Hopefully, we'll get to a point one day where severely mentally ill people such as Santorum are not allowed into politics until they get some medication and/or professional help. These people are 100% dangerous and have some kind of empathy disorder.

Santorum, life isn't a fucking fantasy movie. Hopefully, you get that through your head someday. Either that, or you'll be getting a foot in your head someday b/c you want to fuck with people's bodies.

I am SO thankful that I'm not bringing a kid into a world where people have such mindsets. It would especially be fucked up bringing someone into the world who has female reproductive organs. Constant worry that the rug'll be dragged out from under them someday. Ugh.
February 26, 2012
^^^^ amen, JayJay, a-fucking-men! :beer couldn't agree more with your post. I would hug you if I could, for your awesome rambling!

JayJay
One of the reasons I am NEVER having sex is because I don't want to end up pregnant. For me, the experience of penile-vaginal sex is NOT worth the risks. I don't EVER want to get pregnant and I don't EVER want to have to have an abortion. Even though I'm pro-choice (and pro-get-that-abortion-asap), the thought still makes me uncomfortable.

especially this. I thought I were the only one.
February 26, 2012
felisdomestica
^^^^ amen, JayJay, a-fucking-men! :beer couldn't agree more with your post. I would hug you if I could, for your awesome rambling!

JayJay

especially this. I thought I were the only one.

Thanks! ::sends a cyber-hug:: I keep forgetting that you also said something similar before. It's always awesome to find someone who has a similar mindset. grinning smiley
February 26, 2012
JayJay
Since rape is one of my worst nightmares, I get a little touchy about it. So, pardon my language and rambling in advance.

If I am, god forbid, EVER raped, I could give a flip about what any "God" thinks b/c if this God is worth anything, rape wouldn't be happening in the first place.

Do any of these people just THINK for a second how FUCKED UP it is for a "loving" and "all-powerful" God to not only allow a rape but force the woman to carry a child that shares her rapist's genes? Seriously, if I am EVER raped, no one had better even mention God to me b/c such a God is not even worth thinking about and worshiping such a being would fuck me up more than being raped. Any God who would allow me to get raped and force me to carry a rapist's child can go fuck itself.

I don't care if I go to Hell for saying that. It would be FAR superior than being in the afterlife with a being who thinks this shit is acceptable. I love how so many Christians make a much better case for Satan than for God...Satan is blamed for every. single. thing. ever. and yet the allegedly superior God gives "gifts" to raped women but doesn't help people who are writhing in physical and/or mental pain every day of their life. Fuck that noise. Whoops! I forgot that everything bad that happens is Eve's fault. She was mentally a baby and she was easily swindled by an obviously intelligent talking snake, but fuck it, her fault. Not the fault of God, the "perfect being." He can't do anything about it but PRAISE HIM for giving us life! :drool

If I am raped and I end up pregnant, I WILL get that stuff out of my body ASAP and I will bash anyone who tries to stop me. Either that, or it's VERY likely that I'll kill myself. Is that what Santorum wants? I honestly wouldn't be surprised. After all, it's possible that in his mind, all women are "whores" who deserve to be "punished." Hell, you could be an innocent 11 year old girl who was raped and impregnated by her father. STILL NEED THAT PUNISHMENT, THOUGH, AM I RIGHT? angry flipping off

So, I DAMN sure am not going to get punished TWICE & end up forcing someone into existence because SOMEONE has trouble understanding the concept of abortion. Because SOMEONE has a fantasy mindset where "everything will be okay" (TM) if we just do what he says b/c "God speaks to him" or some BS. Sorry, ain't cutting it for me. angry flipping off

Hopefully, we'll get to a point one day where severely mentally ill people such as Santorum are not allowed into politics until they get some medication and/or professional help. These people are 100% dangerous and have some kind of empathy disorder.

Santorum, life isn't a fucking fantasy movie. Hopefully, you get that through your head someday. Either that, or you'll be getting a foot in your head someday b/c you want to fuck with people's bodies.

I am SO thankful that I'm not bringing a kid into a world where people have such mindsets. It would especially be fucked up bringing someone into the world who has female reproductive organs. Constant worry that the rug'll be dragged out from under them someday. Ugh.

I couldn't agree with you more, Jay-Jay. (Although, I'd never give up sex with my BF. smiling smiley) I especially agree with your last paragraph....one of the many reasons I choose to be CF was because this is a fucked up world with fucked up people and beliefs and I don't want to deal with trying to raise another human being in that.
February 26, 2012

Dorisan

I love this! A lot of my friends have posted it to their FB pages.
February 26, 2012
Frothy's agenda is made more clear every day

Here comes the Inquisition

"I don't believe in an America where the separation of church and state is absolute," Santorum, a devout Catholic, said in an interview from Michigan on ABC's "This Week."

"The First Amendment means the free exercise of religion and that means bringing people and their faith into the public square."

Well, his faith and his views ......

This is so screwing up the process of picking who will serve the 2012-2016 term. Frothy is getting the press and popularity now, but when it comes to a 2 man showdown, I bet many of the moderate Republicans and Libertarians will swing to Obama or just sit out this vote entirely.
February 27, 2012
I wish just ONE journalist would ask Frothy about how his wife aborted their child when she was unable to miscarry it. Or ask him about the fact that his wife lived with her then-boyfriend, an abortionist, for many years happily before marrying Frothy. They're obviously a severe case of "do as I say not as I do."
It is always do as I say with the extreme right. Mrs. Frothy doesn't apply. It wasn't really an abortion, doncha know. It was a medical intervention and Gawd wanted it to happen. The first relationship was a decade long youthful transgression. No worries; their mistresses will still be able to get abortions medical interventions that Gawd wants to happen so their happy homes are not upset.

As for me, an abortion is making the best of a bad situation. One never forgets being raped but one does not want a daily reminder of it forever and ever.

(Betting if it happens to Lil Girl Frothy, he will make sure that a Gawd given medical intervention occurs. She is not a dirty slut like the rest of us.)
February 27, 2012
I'm surprised he doesn't advocate for the ol' timey tradition of victims having to marry their rapists.

Seriously, the level of delusion this guy has reached is truly frightening. He shouldn't be in charge of a goldfish, let alone a country chock full o people. Scaaaaaary.
February 27, 2012
You guys do know fearing him being president is kind of a moot point. He ain't getting the nomination.
February 27, 2012
I'm not so sure about that...

Aren't he and Romney pretty much duking it out? And Romney has the misfortune of being Mormon which a lot of Fundies aren't going for.
February 27, 2012
rubyredpop

Aren't he and Romney pretty much duking it out? And Romney has the misfortune of being Mormon which a lot of Fundies aren't going for.

Romney also has the reputation of tying a dog carrier to the top of his station wagon and putting his Irish settter inside for a 12 hour trip to Canada - "Crategate". Because he already had 5 boys and so no room for the dog.
February 28, 2012
Rick Santorum may be socially conservative, but he's fiscally more moderate/liberal. Strange if you ask me.

lab mom
They're all a bunch of nuts with this fruit leading the pack in nutiness. I may just write in my cat. The whole rape victims should carry the fetus theory has always made my blood boil.
February 28, 2012
me
They're all a bunch of nuts with this fruit leading the pack in nutiness. I may just write in my cat. The whole rape victims should carry the fetus theory has always made my blood boil.

I'm half tempted to do a write in for Florida Senator Col. Allen West.

lab mom
WaterLily

He's just as fucked up as Santorum and the rest of the GOP loons.
February 28, 2012
WaterLily
Rick Santorum may be socially conservative, but he's fiscally more moderate/liberal. Strange if you ask me.

We need the opposite of that.
February 28, 2012
rubyredpop

yeah...right. it is not who is most conservative. it's who will get the seat wrested away from the deity in chief. right now, my vote goes to "anyone but obama".
February 28, 2012
WaterLily
me

i'd write him in. unfortunately, nj did away with write in ballot boths because they are a bunch of nanny stating liberal bitches.
February 28, 2012
zatoth
rubyredpop

yeah...right. it is not who is most conservative. it's who will get the seat wrested away from the deity in chief. right now, my vote goes to "anyone but obama".

yes, i know that...but the polls have been surprisingly close. I thought for sure it'd be Gingrich & Romney competing for the nomination. And even in Michigan, Froth gave Romney a run for his mega money.
February 29, 2012
rubyredpop
zatoth
rubyredpop

yes, i know that...but the polls have been surprisingly close. I thought for sure it'd be Gingrich & Romney competing for the nomination. And even in Michigan, Froth gave Romney a run for his mega money.

I wouldn't 'fret' until it's October or November. It's still a bit too early to tell.

zatoth
WaterLily

i'd write him in. unfortunately, nj did away with write in ballot boths because they are a bunch of nanny stating liberal bitches.

That sucks.

lab mom
February 29, 2012
ihatebreeders
WaterLily

He's just as fucked up as Santorum and the rest of the GOP loons.

Sure, if your a democrat.

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login