Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What Should I Do with My Baby's Remains After Home Miscarriage? (Moo Ponders)

Posted by kidlesskim 
The most disturbing part of this story is the mental image of the moo fishing around in the blood n' clumps to find it, then putting the damn thing in the fridge. Since she had five of them it was probably like finding the prize in a box of cracker jacks to her. She says the sac was "taken" the last times. I bet she wanted them too. It sounds like she wanted a lil' clumpy to show off and knew if she miscarried again she might get it. Imagine the potential for sympathy. I bet she already has a plan and couldn't resist posting about it to show off her "achievement".
What to do with a dead clump? I hear they make delicious dumplings. devil with smile

zatoth
I dunno-maybe take it to a taxidermist. Geez!
spewing water due to laughing waving hellolarious
Miss_Hannigan
Roll it in glitter and hang it on the Christmas tree.

waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious
mumofsixbirds
Here are some ideas:

Dry it out and turn it into fetus jerky
Turn it into a pencil topper (doubles as an eraser)
Pose it in a funny stance, put tiny sunglasses / sombrero / fishing pole with a sign "Gone Fishin'"
Turn it into a dog chew-toy
Makes for great silly-putty when it's still pliable! See if you can copy Archie's comics on it!
Give it to someone as a Secret Santa Xmas Gag gift at the office party.
(It's sure to make everyone at the office party gag)
Turn it into a halloween decoration.
There. That should keep mooo busy for hours. bouncing and laughing

miss_hannigan

waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious
mumofsixbirds
Here are some ideas:

Dry it out and turn it into fetus jerky
Turn it into a pencil topper (doubles as an eraser)
Pose it in a funny stance, put tiny sunglasses / sombrero / fishing pole with a sign "Gone Fishin'"
Turn it into a dog chew-toy
Makes for great silly-putty when it's still pliable! See if you can copy Archie's comics on it!
Give it to someone as a Secret Santa Xmas Gag gift at the office party.
(It's sure to make everyone at the office party gag)
Turn it into a halloween decoration.
There. That should keep mooo busy for hours. bouncing and laughing

There is so much wrong in this post.grinning smiley i'm going to hell for chuckling.
Glue wings on, coat with shellac, and place reverently atop the Christmas tree, and sing "What child is this..."

I know it's not a child. Still entertaining.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
starvingauthor
What to do with a dead clump? I hear they make delicious dumplings. devil with smile

Are you referencing the Hong Kong movie Dumplings? Probably one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen.
derkommissar
But havn't we discused some looney tunes 'TTC' Moos having little ceremonies for their periods every month and calling them 'angel eggs' or some shit?

WHAT???

Our spoof: TnotTC
paragon schnitzophonic
starvingauthor

Are you referencing the Hong Kong movie Dumplings? Probably one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen.

Yes I am and I have to agree that is one of the fucked up movies I have ever watched.

Miss_Hannigan

I honestly hope that nobody actually does that.
derkommissar
Miss_Hannigan

I honestly hope that nobody actually does that.

not there yet, but:
http://www.cafepress.com/+fetus_ornament,376528107
trekknits
Bury it in some scrub or trees so you don't know if something's dug it up. I can understand why that would bother someone. But it won't matter to the dead embryo-thingy now.

Even that may not be safe from somebody's mother who is the lead tamcacher in the world.
I went on etsy.com and typed in marble urn and came up with this. Lovely idea for pets, only $95.00

Snark Shark
Miss_Hannigan

They could put it on TOP of the tree! their xmas fetus angel!

Clumpy the Christmas Angel. Perfect.

Seriously, this woman needs help. Lots of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
If placenta shakes and pills are good for you, imagine how beneficial a fetus would be.

Mmmm.
Oops! Sorry, Snark Shark! I didn't see your tree topper suggestion before posting my own. I'm off to learn how to read and quit creating echoes.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
michaela
Oops! Sorry, Snark Shark! I didn't see your tree topper suggestion before posting my own. I'm off to learn how to read and quit creating echoes.

You added the song suggestion.
Psychomoo
Only this time the gestational sac hasn't been taken from me and sent for testing (I have no idea why).

Maybe because your doctor did send the previous FOUR for testing and got the same answer every time...that you are shooting chromosome-deranged blobs and that maybe you should find another hobby? That testing is NOT cheap, you stupid cow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
This thread is an example of why the remains of miscarried fetuses should * always * be taken away as medical waste.
You will be better off at a site like Babycenter. This site is for people who don't want children, now or ever. Now take my advise and run. Run far from this place. You have been warned.
tarenella
I guess I do not understand what this forum is about -- I was genuinely trying to find out what to do with the gestational sac that I just passed, but all of the posts seem really cynical and negative. Mine contained no fetus, so my interest in preserving it is more scientific than sentimental. When you click on the "BratFree.com" link on the left, it leads to a blank page, so I could not determine the purpose of this site. Just in case anyone else navigates to this page, and is honestly curious about what to do with a fresh specimen, you are not the only one...

Wow.

How is it that you managed to type the name of the forum, and not figure out what it's for? Are you serious? What is "the purpose of this site"? Did you try reading the forum name?

This is a childfree community for only the childfree. Sometimes we post about the completely psycho things that parents/wanna-be parents do.

Or the completely stupid things. Like this post, for example, resurrecting a nearly 1.5-year-old thread because of unspeakably bad reading comprehension, and asking about how to preserve biowaste.

Chicken is right. You need to run. The people coming up next are probably going to be a lot less charitable than I. Seriously. Run.
I was wondering why the fuck this was back on the front page. WTF, how can you not know what the point of a site is with a name like "Bratfree?" And even if you can't make an educated guess, surely by reading the content, you'd get it. So when you see this site isn't what you're looking for, WHY take the time to make an account and comment about how the site doesn't have the information you need? What's the point of bothering? I visit loads of sites that are not useful to me when I'm doing research and I don't register and tell the members or webmaster that what they say isn't what I need to know.

There are shit loads of Mommy sites with all manner of unstable women who talk about clump disposal and preservation. Go THERE.
How can you not know what to do with it? Don't you follow the news? Here's the new "in" thing: You take the clump, pop it in your purse, and go shopping at Victoria's Secret.
Cambion
I was wondering why the fuck this was back on the front page. WTF, how can you not know what the point of a site is with a name like "Bratfree?" And even if you can't make an educated guess, surely by reading the content, you'd get it. So when you see this site isn't what you're looking for, WHY take the time to make an account and comment about how the site doesn't have the information you need? What's the point of bothering? I visit loads of sites that are not useful to me when I'm doing research and I don't register and tell the members or webmaster that what they say isn't what I need to know.

There are shit loads of Mommy sites with all manner of unstable women who talk about clump disposal and preservation. Go THERE.

This. If I registered and made a post every time something on the internet wasn't what I was looking for, I'd be backlogged into fucking eternity.

How much time must it have on its hands to go out of its way to post that we don't have clump preservation info?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login