Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What Should I Do with My Baby's Remains After Home Miscarriage? (Moo Ponders)

Posted by kidlesskim 
I'm trying to think why you'd need to preserve a gestational sac, and why someone would register AND take the time to make a "Cowboy Bebop" avatar just to ask what to do with a gestational sac. Is there something I'm missing? Did I wake up in a different reality because of the time change?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Of it's small, flush it. If its big, trash it.
And if our guest is still watching, if you want to save it as a matter of scientific curiosity, then preserve it the way we preserve small animals. I believe people use jars of formaldehyde . Keep the specimen refrigerated until you can get some.
LOL
It doesn't have a "fresh specimen". It's not emotional enough to have just miscarried any kind of anything.
It's just straight up trolling, evidenced by the time taken to register and choose an avatar, when registering was not needed to see any of what it was wondering about.
She registered just to ask WTH this place was? Has she nothing better to do with her time? :eh??

tarenella
and is honestly curious about what to do with a fresh specimen

Have you anatomised a failed gestation before? If so, you already know the basics and are free to run any number of experiments. If you like, you may PM me and ask me about previous experiments, my findings, and what you should do next. :hello

Miss_Hannigan
...AND take the time to make a "Cowboy Bebop" avatar just to ask what to do with a gestational sac.

Ah, I thought I recognised it! It's Faye, isn't it?

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

moooo
So for the first time, I still have my baby (in a specimen jar in my fridge).

Hopefully she doesn't have any blind relatives who might develop a hankerin' for pickles...
Can't people just flush it? Or is a snot-slinging spectacle a cultural requirement? Surely not preservation via refridgeration; it's NOT leftover chicken for God's sake!

My great fear when I was a kid and heard the word "miscarriage" was that the woman had to actually see it, oh so gross, reason enough to never get pregnant, to potentially have to SEE THAT!
Snark Shark
simplyshortz
moooo
So for the first time, I still have my baby (in a specimen jar in my fridge).

Hopefully she doesn't have any blind relatives who might develop a hankerin' for pickles...

"WHY IS THIS PICKLE SO CHEWY? It's like a big, salty gummy bear!"

two faces puking and waving hellolarious ...but mostly two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Re: What Should I Do with My Baby's Remains After Home Miscarriage? (Moo Ponders)
November 05, 2013
tarenella
I was genuinely trying to find out what to do with the gestational sac that I just passed, but all of the posts seem really cynical and negative. Mine contained no fetus, so my interest in preserving it is more scientific than sentimental.

There's always the food dehydrator. Shrivel that sucker up, attach a string to it, and hang it from your rearview mirror.
Okay, serious question: why can't the hospitals have the legal right to retain said remains and do one of the following:

1. Incinerate them and give the urn to the parents.
2. Dispose of them as medical waste and give a 'memory' plaque or item.
3. Seal them like an item in a paperweight and put them in a sealed coffin?
law
tarenella
I was genuinely trying to find out what to do with the gestational sac that I just passed, but all of the posts seem really cynical and negative. Mine contained no fetus, so my interest in preserving it is more scientific than sentimental.

There's always the food dehydrator. Shrivel that sucker up, attach a string to it, and hang it from your rearview mirror.

Or turn it into a doggie chew toy. bouncing and laughing
If this is real, someone should call the cops on batshit moo, and inform them she's hoarding undisposed human remains on her property. With any luck, she'll end up in an insane asylum that makes the one in American Horror Story look like the Ritz-Carlton.
I am thinking this alleged "gestational sac" containing no fetus MIGHT just be a rubber that got sucked up in her hole at some point and is just now expelling itself.shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Isn't a gestational sac with no fetus = a period? I wonder if this crazy broad saves all her tampons and pads because they are "Angul Baybees?"

ETA: OMG Kim. Glad to see you back. waving hellolarious
kidlesskim
I am thinking this alleged "gestational sac" containing no fetus MIGHT just be a rubber that got sucked up in her hole at some point and is just now expelling itself.shrug

OMG, yay! You're back!

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login