Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VioletYoshi's blog

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Re: VioletYoshi's blog
April 18, 2012
I haven't read it, because life is too short, but yeah if you get thrown off a brony site then you're really screwed.

I stopped being part of the community when it became obvious that I was one of the only ones who couldn't deal with people having sexual fantasies about the school aged characters (who are voiced by school aged kids).

She's more intolerable than those freaks. grinning smiley

The fuck is a Brony?
April 18, 2012
Zzelda
The fuck is a Brony?

Guys who are fans of My Little Pony. We had a thread some time ago where a cunt of a moo blogger was picking on them.
April 18, 2012
Zzelda
The fuck is a Brony?

Good question.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
April 19, 2012
satansbitch
Zzelda
The fuck is a Brony?

Guys who are fans of My Little Pony. We had a thread some time ago where a cunt of a moo blogger was picking on them.

Damn. Geese dudes growth the hell up and move outta mama's basement!

Presto nli
A certain amount of awtizm cases are actually a result of fragile x syndrome, which also comes with slightly odd facial features. So I bet she really ain't much to look at...

1. You can be fat and pretty and still bomb on the dating scene...so if you are both fat and ugly...fuhgeddaboutit.

2. Don't get me started on the state of perpetual victimhood...though a lot of men play white knight, see #1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 19, 2012
fade_to_pale
I would think that "fat" is more offensive than the "medicalized term 'obese'". But, that's just me, I guess.

I am offended by neither fat nor obesity. I am more offended by politically correct terminology meant to sugarcoat it. I am going to admit I am fat-I did not get this way overnight. It's not like I was skinny and one day I woke up and noticed my ass was inexplicably big. To call it shit like "full figured" is just self denial...
April 19, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
Where she rails against all the online communities that rejected her special snowflake self. Need a laugh? It's only a click away.

http://violetyoshi.tumblr.com/

And if you get thrown off a My Little Pony board, you're better off drinking a jug of Draino and calling it a life.

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/meta/res/108479.html
JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi JackiePie VioletYoshi

Read the board-you're shitting me? Fuckin' how old are these people?? Hell only has My Little Pony chat rooms...
April 19, 2012
zatoth
fade_to_pale
I would think that "fat" is more offensive than the "medicalized term 'obese'". But, that's just me, I guess.

I am offended by neither fat nor obesity. I am more offended by politically correct terminology meant to sugarcoat it. I am going to admit I am fat-I did not get this way overnight. It's not like I was skinny and one day I woke up and noticed my ass was inexplicably big. To call it shit like "full figured" is just self denial...

"Full figured" is a size 10, not a size 20. Rubinesce is a size 12, not a size 20. Must I go on? A size 20 is "fat slob"
April 19, 2012
mistress rotwang
zatoth
fade_to_pale

"Full figured" is a size 10, not a size 20. Rubinesce is a size 12, not a size 20. Must I go on? A size 20 is "fat slob"

Not everybody who's fat is a slob...
April 19, 2012
zatoth
mistress rotwang
zatoth
fade_to_pale

Not everybody who's fat is a slob...

I'm talking about moos because they are always the ones who seem to use these phrases when they look like the side of a house.
April 20, 2012
Read another post-are these people for real?? Look, you want to collect these cartoonish merry go round horses, that's no big thing. But that place is not just a place to swap toys and DVDs-it's a bunch of creepy weirdos talking Like the My Little Ponies.
April 20, 2012
I swear Yoshi has a double out there. I was on a board for a natural products company that made a joke about throwing a celeb off a cliff or some such nonsense. This chick gets on and takes the whole thing literally, kicking up a stink that they made such an offensive remark and that she wouldn't buy from them again and on and on and on.

Someone finally says (an employee of the company!) that they should throw this complainer off a cliff, and that really got her going. Three days after the whole thing started, she's still on there by herself posting away about the injustice of it all and how she'll never buy from them again, but oh no, she isn't going away because what they said was OFFENSIVE!

If I didn't see the name, I'd swear it was ol' Yosh. I almost said, "Do you have Asberger's or something?" but didn't want to start a flame war. We neurotypicals need to watch our steps.

Anyhoo, I have some old ponies from my childhood in the basement. Maybe I should send Glory the Unicorn to Yoshi as a consolation prize.
Anonymous User
April 20, 2012
navi8orgirl
Presto nli
A certain amount of awtizm cases are actually a result of fragile x syndrome, which also comes with slightly odd facial features. So I bet she really ain't much to look at...

1. You can be fat and pretty and still bomb on the dating scene...so if you are both fat and ugly...fuhgeddaboutit.

2. Don't get me started on the state of perpetual victimhood...though a lot of men play white knight, see #1.

Re: "The white night" thing... These are the good men that want to take care of (though, not exactly in the right way) their women. Unfortunately, they're suckers for the old Damsel in DistressTM, and they fall for manipulative cunts, every time. It doesn't matter how many times I've heard, "I just want a good woman who's not going to use me! I want a woman who's smart, established (or close to it, i.e., has a plan), and knows how to take care of herself, but will let me take care of her, every once in a while!"... I never, ever believe it. In fact, the hottie supervisor guy I work with just fell for that stupid-ass shit. She fell jobless, and hence, homeless, because she was irresponsible... nay, reckless... and who was there to provide a roof over her head, even though he has to DRAG the words, "I love you" from her lips? Yep, him. Kinda convenient that she suddenly loves him, when she's about to end up out on the street. He knows he fucked up, too, but he's a good guy, so... he got screwed by his conscience.
April 20, 2012
I see "white knights" as insecure men who feel that if they rescue/defend a woman, she owes him...a relationship, sex, loyalty or all three. Starting a relationship with such a skewed balance of power makes me uncomfortable.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Anonymous User
April 20, 2012
There's that angle, too. But one can usually suss the rubbish from the actual doods you'd LOVE to date, if not for the fact that they're daft, when it comes to manipulative whores.
April 20, 2012
I think it's awesome that people swap the word "somebody" for "somepony" like they're a anthromorphic toy horse posting online to other toy horses. These people? They even think VioletYoshi is insane.

What other bottom-feeding message boards are out there? She's already tried the racist angle by posting at Chimpout. Surely there's some community of uber-losers where she can find a home and thrive. Godlike Productions, perhaps?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
April 20, 2012
I think "fat acceptance" is bullshit. I would not accept anything less in myself than to be healthy and that includes maintaining a weight within the realm of "normal". Keeping my weight at an acceptable healthy level isn't easy and I constantly and consciously struggle with it. I realize there are medical reasons some people gain too much weight, but I know of no disorder or disease that causes obesity to the point they literally have to be weighed on meat scales and their blubber pours out the sides of love seats. I do remember watching a documentary on a VERY rare disease that causes this type of obesity regardless of what someone eats and it was about a girl in England who was only one of two people IN THE WORLD who had this diagnosis.

Therefore, I can conclude when I see a lard ass Moo who can't buckle a seat belt, spills off the sides of the Walmart scooters, and is simultaneously balancing a giant Slurpee in one hand and two loaded hot dogs in the other, it's her own fault she's wearing a size 26. Call it fat or obese, but the only reason for it is they are eating more than they are burning off with physical activity. Generally speaking, people THIS over weight are that way because of their own chosen lifestyles and the lack of personal determination to do anything about it. I am not speaking of 25 or even 50 pounds of extra weight that can be disguised with certain clothing, but when they are SO obese they literally can't function normally. If "fat" is an offensive term to them then they need to do something about it besides campaign to force society as a whole to accept, condone it, and pretend it doesn't exist.

One of the favorite things fatso's like to bring up is how Marilyn Monroe wasn't "thin". I don't know Marilyn's actual weight or true measurements, but she absolutely was NOT fat in the least. Why they like to use her as a role model is beyond me because those same cows probably couldn't get one of their fat legs into any dress she ever wore.confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
April 20, 2012
The “Marilyn was a size 16” meme has its roots but is not nearly close to what it is interpreted as. A dress of hers that was auctioned off was tagged a UK size 16, which is a US 12. So back then she was a 12. A 12 in the 50s-60s is about a 4-6 today. While this makes her thicker than the average walking stick insect in Hollyweird, and she was definitely a woman of softer curves she was NOT fat.

Her dressmaker has said that her measurements were:

Height: 5’ 5 1/2”
Weight: Between 118 and 140
Bust: 35-37 inches
Waist: 22-23 inches
Hips: 35-36 inches
Bra size: 36D

This is dramatically curvy but not remotely close to the woman whose thighs were spilling over the sides of the scooter at Walmart.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 20, 2012
For me, a curvy woman is someone like Christina Hendricks. I know that I have a few pounds to lose (just for clarification I am a US size 14, and the smallest size that I can be if I am to be healthy is a size ten because my shoulders are broader than most men's shoulders). If a person eats everything in sight and hasn't seen a gym in 20 years and complains about being fat then I have no sympathy for them and will poke fun at them. A person can have a little extra on them even if they eat well and work out, but don't complain to me if you don't know what a treadmill looks like.
April 20, 2012
I blame the ice cream companies for my fat politics. They make malted milk ball and Whoopie pie ice creams...
April 21, 2012
Hmm, blog link doesn't work. Says page is not found.
Anonymous User
April 21, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
I see "white knights" as insecure men who feel that if they rescue/defend a woman, she owes him...a relationship, sex, loyalty or all three. Starting a relationship with such a skewed balance of power makes me uncomfortable.

This is everything that's wrong with the moral majority's view on sex and relationships. Sex should be equal. End of. The ONLY reason to have sex should be because YOU WANT TO. Not because some dude's bought you a bottle of champagne and offered to pay for a 'nice hotel room'.

But society tells women we should make men 'work for it', and if you 'give it away for free' (AKA sex on equal terms) you're a 'slut', a 'whore' and 'don't love yourself'. :BS

This is why I don't understand why prostitiution is illegal/immoral in so people's eyes. Seriously, what is the difference in sleeping with a man in return for expensive dinners and sleeping with a man in exchange for the same monetary value as an expensive dinner?

PS This brony shit is weird, and Yoshi has a major persecution complex.
Anonymous User
April 21, 2012
mistress rotwang
For me, a curvy woman is someone like Christina Hendricks. I know that I have a few pounds to lose (just for clarification I am a US size 14, and the smallest size that I can be if I am to be healthy is a size ten because my shoulders are broader than most men's shoulders). If a person eats everything in sight and hasn't seen a gym in 20 years and complains about being fat then I have no sympathy for them and will poke fun at them. A person can have a little extra on them even if they eat well and work out, but don't complain to me if you don't know what a treadmill looks like.

I have such a girl-crush on Christina Hendricks. Some skinny bitches look good (Amanda Peet), but you know most of them wish they were actresses in the UK, where you're allowed to have boobs, for example. Real ones.
April 21, 2012
GaiasRevenge
Miss_Hannigan

This is everything that's wrong with the moral majority's view on sex and relationships. Sex should be equal. End of. The ONLY reason to have sex should be because YOU WANT TO. Not because some dude's bought you a bottle of champagne and offered to pay for a 'nice hotel room'.

But society tells women we should make men 'work for it', and if you 'give it away for free' (AKA sex on equal terms) you're a 'slut', a 'whore' and 'don't love yourself'. :BS

This is why I don't understand why prostitiution is illegal/immoral in so people's eyes. Seriously, what is the difference in sleeping with a man in return for expensive dinners and sleeping with a man in exchange for the same monetary value as an expensive dinner?

PS This brony shit is weird, and Yoshi has a major persecution complex.

yeah-"brony" and "anypony" and shit-reminds me of the freakin' smurfs
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login