Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VioletYoshi's blog

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
Re: VioletYoshi's blog
April 21, 2012
Anyone notice that when you click the link now it says "page not found"?
April 21, 2012
Huh, I did notice that. Oh well, it's not like the world lost another Shakespeare.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
April 21, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
Huh, I did notice that. Oh well, it's not like the world lost another Shakespeare.

Well, even if it did surely there are a dozen or more being born every day along with all the aeronautical engineers, cancer curers, future presidents, Mozarts, Einsteins, Edisons, Mother Theresas, Miss Americas, Olympic Gold Medalists, and other loaves who will be the next generation's world leaders, scientists, and talent, etc.......bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
April 23, 2012
Christina Hendricks is todays' Marilyn. Larger dimensions than most actresses, exaggerated curves but not fat by any stretch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 23, 2012
It kinda scares me how many Americans are on one extreme end of the weight spectrum or the other: either they're stick-thin (due to good metabolism or eating disorders) or they're fucking massive 600-pound lard asses. Why are there so few who are just normal sized? And I think "normal" can encompass many sizes from healthy skinny to curvy and thick. When your gut hangs down to your knees and you get winded walking from your recliner to the kitchen, you are not "voluptuous" or "full figured." You are FAT. The End.

I also love when obese people will say they're "big-boned." Orly? Are you referring to those big fat bones in your gut and ass? Maybe it's just "baby fat" you never lost from infancy.

I'm a far cry from being thin myself - depending on what jeans I'm wearing, I can be anywhere from a 17 to a 22. However, I also wear clothing that fits. I've noticed there seems to be this idea among a lot of people (usually women) that if you can fit into something, that means it fits. It's hard to hide a size 20 ass, but when you cram yourself into size 14 jeans and give yourself a muffin top to end all muffin tops, you'll look a lot bigger. I swear sometimes I think American women try to make themselves look as fat as possible. Apparently the joy of knowing you can still "fit" into your high school jeans is worth looking like a strangled sausage.
April 23, 2012
For the "big boned" people, George Carlin to the rescue....

I use the word "fat." I use that word because that's what people are: they're fat. They're not bulky; they're not large, chunky, hefty or plump.

And they're not big-boned. Dinosaurs were big-boned.

These people are not overweight: this term somehow implies there is some correct weight...there is no correct weight. Heavy is also a misleading term. An aircraft carrier is heavy; it's not fat. Only people are fat, and that's what fat people are! They're fat!
------------------------------

I also hate the ruination of the term voluptuous. Christina Hendricks is voluptuous. Full figured got wrecked here too. Try to find a "full figured" bra that has a smaller than 42 bandsize since a full figure apparently means fat.

Cambion, I concur...if you can't see your knees because your stomach drapes over them you are fat. If you are shaped like a wedding cake (small on top, then several bigger rolls all the way down) you are fat.

And cramming yourself into a size that no one is going to see but you (face it, if you are getting naked with someone, he or she is not interested in the tag on your pants) is not going to help matters.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 23, 2012
marilyn monroe was certainly not fat; she existed in the golden ratio territory, which the greeks used as a standard for beauty. for women's figures the golden ratio is not the actual inches but the distance between them. supposedly a woman is most attractive when her hips & bust are close in measurement and her waist is about 10-12 inches smaller, hence, the classic bombshell proportions of 36-24-36. but it would also work as 32-20-32, 38-26-38, etc. the actual measurements can vary so long as the scale is the same.

most of the moos who call themselves "curvy" that i've encountered have flabby, pear shaped figures, with the bust being the smallest measurement and then just getter wider, more like 38-40-50. that is not curvy...it's just fat.

of course it doesn't help that many of these moos can barely be buggered to shower and wear decent clothing, so they look even worse than they are.
April 23, 2012
I am plenty healthy. And a size 16. Fat acceptance is not BS. Everyone is human and deserving of basic respect.

Except VioletYoshi.
April 23, 2012
raindancemaggie
I am plenty healthy. And a size 16. Fat acceptance is not BS. Everyone is human and deserving of basic respect.

Except VioletYoshi.

But, unlike some people who take a size 16, you probably take good care of yourself. Size is just a number, unless if someone has a belly that hangs around their knees.

All that I know, is that if I were male I would be the perfect linebacker (massive shoulders, strong legs, and an attitude like a pit bull).
Anonymous User
April 23, 2012
Cambion

Are you referring to those big fat bones in your gut and ass?

I almost spewed coffee from my nostrils.waving hellolarious
April 23, 2012
raindancemaggie
Everyone is human and deserving of basic respect.

Except VioletYoshi.

Coffeespew....

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Anonymous User
April 23, 2012
I don't understand these women who wear clothes 2 sizes too small so they can say they wear a smaller size. They look like shit, must be very uncomfortable, and don't their clothes wear out faster from being stretched so much?
April 23, 2012
I have a feeling the only thing Violent Sushi doesn't put camel-humps into is a full-sized circus tent, that's large enough to handle the trained elephants show.
April 24, 2012
mistress rotwang
raindancemaggie

Except VioletYoshi.

But, unlike some people who take a size 16, you probably take good care of yourself. Size is just a number, unless if someone has a belly that hangs around their knees.

All that I know, is that if I were male I would be the perfect linebacker (massive shoulders, strong legs, and an attitude like a pit bull).

There are plenty of women in larger size ranges who look good. Emme was the first plus sizer deemed "supermodel" and is still the highest paid of all....and is pushing 50. (Padding keeps the wrinkles at bay.) At 5'11, she weighed 190 and wore a 14-16. http://www.allamericanspeakers.com/sportspeakers/printerbio.php?speaker_id=385249

Many places are making tailored clothing that does not have elastic waists up to size 20. Talbots (one of my go-tos for work clothes) goes to 20 for misses, and has a plus line. Their catalogs are using larger and older models as well, which pleases me...15 year olds are not wearing Talbots.

If you need to wear a tent, you probably are not taking care of yourself.

Anonymous User
April 24, 2012
What I find truly astonishing is that there is a site for MyLittlePony enthusiasts.

Exceedingly bizaare.
Anonymous User
June 04, 2012
lurkinggrue
The only other person I know of who is so strongly able to deny reality is Chris-Chan. Scary to think that there's more than one of him... :goggle
Just got a look at this and a Google Search of Violetyoshi, and yes, there is a lot of Chris-Chan in her. Chris-Chan's moo is a stellar example of a worst-of-the-worst attachment breeder, I have to say that Violet's life probably mirrors Chris-Chan's in numerous ways.
June 04, 2012
Hehe, too bad Chris-Chan wants a daughter (whom he has already decided withh be called "Crystal") and doesn't date fat chicks or other Asspies, because otherwise he and Yoshi would be a match made in Assburger heaven.

Might have to go read the Chris-Chan saga again because it's just such a pile of fuckery.
Anonymous User
June 05, 2012
Cambion
Hehe, too bad Chris-Chan wants a daughter (whom he has already decided withh be called "Crystal") and doesn't date fat chicks or other Asspies, because otherwise he and Yoshi would be a match made in Assburger heaven.

Might have to go read the Chris-Chan saga again because it's just such a pile of fuckery.
That's true, and I hear that Chris-Chan might be going to jail (more likely an indefinite confinement to a mental hospital) very soon, either way he belongs under lock and key, and a lot of breeder spawn looks to be headed the same way.
Anonymous User
June 09, 2012
What in the good god damn is wrong with her? Checked out the first link posted and it consisted of exclusively; picture of fat chick skrillex, skrillex, skrillex, ponies, skrillex, skrillex... God lord, I'd hate for skrillex to run into her... he'd be lost in her fat folds for days.
June 09, 2012
techpriestess
What in the good god damn is wrong with her? Checked out the first link posted and it consisted of exclusively; picture of fat chick skrillex, skrillex, skrillex, ponies, skrillex, skrillex... God lord, I'd hate for skrillex to run into her... he'd be lost in her fat folds for days.

OK, I had to go look too. Yeah she's quite a buffalo all right.

And I kept thinking - WTF is a Skrillex? It sounds like some kind of crotch crab ointment. So, I had to go look that up.

ACK!

And then she tries to ass kiss the guy by saying he's "misunderstood" and people are picking on him for his 'style' boo hoo. Um, NO, he looks like Corey Fucking Feldman. Except uglier. And he's got some shit sticking out of his face that looks like cat fish whiskers.

Maybe this wildebeast isn't so much awtiztic as she is half blind.
June 11, 2012
Zzelda
techpriestess

And I kept thinking - WTF is a Skrillex? It sounds like some kind of crotch crab ointment. So, I had to go look that up.

ACK!

And then she tries to ass kiss the guy by saying he's "misunderstood" and people are picking on him for his 'style' boo hoo. Um, NO, he looks like Corey Fucking Feldman. Except uglier. And he's got some shit sticking out of his face that looks like cat fish whiskers.

wait-i thought it was just a nonsense word? i looked-is it human???
Anonymous User
June 11, 2012
I didn't realize she was 30. Her OMG lolz ryting skillz and subject matter made me think she was a teen - a vapid, self-victimizing, exceedingly melodramatic teen with many many issues.
June 11, 2012
zatoth
Zzelda
techpriestess

ACK!

Looks like he played at the Electric Daisy chain Carnival in Vegas last year but missed this year

June 16, 2012
zatoth
Zzelda
techpriestess

ACK!

Lol, he's (it's ) a wanna-breeder too, so if she was all that Childfree, she'd want nothing to do with the guy (thing). Music isn't all that bad though, reminds me of the good ol' dial-up modem days.
little birdie
October 14, 2012
Found this site after searching for more info on the person you call Violet Yoshi. She's pissed off most of Tumblr, had to delete her "lookoutpinkie" account, and is now pretending to be someone else (also named Jackie) as "fluttersparkles" - fluttersparkles.tumblr.com

What I have found out about her is SHOCKING. She is a serial bully/troll and needs serious help. Just thought I'd update you on her antics.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login