Anonymous User
Weightless Dog posters
February 17, 2005
Where art thou? I've seen some over at EZCF, but it still seems like a lot are unaccounted for. I can't even remember all their names (damn this old age) so I can't google them. Google them. Heh heh. That still sounds so dirty. I know people are surfing through here...but I guess the place looks rather abandoned. Oh well, I guess they'll turn up eventually - somewhere.
CF Uter
Re: Weightless Dog posters
February 21, 2005
I wish this board had more rants and posts like Brats! did too. I miss that format and the give and take on that board. I was hoping this or CF Rants would take up the slack.

EZ and tanglewood is ok, but I'm not a big fan of the format.
TSC
February 22, 2005
This site is starting to show up on google searches, so maybe some more people will wander in. I noticed CF Rants is getting more and more traffic, but none of the Brats posters have ended up there. I loved posting on Brats & miss the posters.

And you're right about EZboard, it sucks. I hate the way it's setup, and it's always going screwy. I love the people though. They're a riot!
CF Scorpio
CF Rants
February 26, 2005
What is this "CF Rants" of which you all speak?
spacecowgirl
Re: CF Rants
February 26, 2005
It's a new site like this one with a rants section and a discussion forum: http://evildragonlady.com/cfb/index.php. If that link doesn't work, go to the links page here on bratfree. It's under 'Others' and it's called CF Rants!
joujou
February 26, 2005
I am here occasionally. I miss brats too. Lately I have been needing to rant and vent.
February 27, 2005
I miss Brats, too! Since the demise of that board, I started posting at the CF EZBoard and the No Kidding! International Discussion Board. It's great to see that there are so many of us.

I like reading Susan the moomie troll! Whoever writes it impersonates a breeder very well.
Anonymous User
February 28, 2005
catmeow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I like reading Susan the moomie troll! Whoever
> writes it impersonates a breeder very well.

She's actually a real troll who uses AOL. I now understand why Turtle hated AOL so much. It's hard to ban one AOL user because you end up banning a whole lot of them. Grrrrr.

So, whenever that nut posts, I edit it to make her look like more of an ass than she already is. smiling smiley Glad you're enjoying it...sometimes snacking on trolls is fun. winking smiley
AbracaDeborah
February 28, 2005
Yo. I was Redhead over at Turtle's place.

Anonymous User
March 04, 2005
I'm glad to see Bratfree take over from the late BRATS! board. I had been reading the Livejournal Childfree Community, but I don't feel like opening my own journal, so I can't post there.
Anonymous User
March 10, 2005
I'm glad to see this board too. I never was able to post over at Weighless Dog, but I enjoyed reading nevertheless.
Anonymous User
March 12, 2005
Welcome! I guess I need to check in more often. The site isn't getting a whole lot of traffic yet, but it's going to stay here for whenever anyone feels the need.
Anonymous User
March 13, 2005
I was mostly a lurker over at BRATS! but occasionally posted as Aviana. Have been lurking here a bit and decided to register. Anyone know what happened to the FMB? I sure miss her rants!
Anonymous User
March 14, 2005
I've seen a few FMB posts on CF livejournal and I think Childfree @ ezboard. I think a lot of people miss her rants...I know I do!
Anonymous User
March 17, 2005
I used to post over at BRATS occasionally. Still use the same name "maus"
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.