Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2517 Planned Parenthood

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2517 Planned Parenthood
October 24, 2007
I love when somebody has the stones to throw shit back at these assholes. True true - control issues. What is with those people anyway? Sounds like they need to be tied up and have their asses whipped.

I feel sorry for the people who have made the decision to have an abortion, only to be swayed the other direction by some religious pro-life fundie asshole.
Re: 2517 Planned Parenthood
October 24, 2007
They don't care about what happens to people after they're born because they are too hard to control. It's a lot easier to control frightened women with unwanted pregnancies and that's what it is all about to them.
Seriously, if they actually believed in the teachings of The Jebus, they wouldn't behave in the ways they do.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 24, 2007
Yes, Feh, it is all about control. A scared young pregnant girl is easier to manipulate into crapping out that baby even if she wants to abort. It is sickening how these fuckers are often able to convince a woman, who wants to abort, to birth it and keep it. The pro-lifers are not really about adoption but want the women living in the County Home aka the housing projects just eking by on welfare and shit jobs. To them, adoption is also looked at as "escaping responsibility". Once that infant is born, the pro-lifers have no use for the women and cut them loose -- as if they gave them anything to begin with!!!
Anonymous User
October 24, 2007
Pfft. I have faith enough to believe my God can circumvent a little birth control pill if he wants me to get pregnant, so I don't buy that "it's going against God" bullshit. Not my fault their faith isn't strong enough to believe that as well (yet they certainly have an easy time believing that God doesn't let anyone get pregnant who shouldn't...I mean, Susan Smith and all those crack whores were just an oversight on his part, right?)
October 25, 2007
K2144, I do not believe that God will make contraception fail if "he" wants me to become pregnant. When my first tubal failed, a couple of idiot X-tian former friends pointed to the sky stating that this was God-duh's will. Well....my abortion and second tubal were done so anyone's "will" about me sprogging was squashed real fast!!!
October 26, 2007
Pssst...
God can't do much in the physical realm being imaginary and all.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login