Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Childfree - the next wave of evil - Catholic Answers Forums

Posted by Anonymous User 
I went to my boyfriend’s sister’s very Catholic wedding. Scary stuff. During the ceremony the reference to the couple having children was made five times! I imagined right then and there the topic was discussed privately between the priest and the couple. At one point, the sister of the groom got up to speak and encouraged them to procreate, whereupon the entire audience (at least the ones that were Catholic) said some chant, like ‘Praise be to God” or "May God help them.” Or some such BS.

Of course now they are in pig, a year after they got married. Five months before the preggo news, they both told me when they were visiting that they wanted to wait a long time before having a kid. “It’s good to give the kids back to their parents and walk away.” Then BAM. Five whole months later they are expecting.
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I went to my boyfriend’s sister’s very Catholic
> wedding. Scary stuff. During the ceremony the
> reference to the couple having children was made
> five times!

Have you ever gone to a Catholic Baptism ceremony? Nothing compares to the breeder glorification.

In the many I've gone to the priest has all kiddies in attendance come up and circle around him, with him sitting in the Jesus position. During the shameless photo-op, he tells them little stories about why lots of babies are important (catholic babies that is) The entertaining thing is watching the paparazzi & momarazzi feeding frenzy.
"Consider just HOW selfish they are!

It is OUR children who will be paying the taxes that support them in their old age."

Um, excuse me, but isn't it the childfree who are paying for YOUR CHILDREN currently? And isn't it the childfree who actually HAVE money in our old age because we don't have to spend $80,000 dollars on kids' college tuitions?

That arguement makes NO sense.
Re: Childfree - the next wave of evil - Catholic Answers Forums
November 29, 2007
Nour Wrote:
> I went to my boyfriend’s sister’s very Catholic
> wedding. Scary stuff. During the ceremony the
> reference to the couple having children was made
> five times! I imagined right then and there the
> topic was discussed privately between the priest
> and the couple. At one point, the sister of the
> groom got up to speak and encouraged them to
> procreate, whereupon the entire audience (at least
> the ones that were Catholic) said some chant, like
> ‘Praise be to God” or "May God help them.” Or some
> such BS.

I am a former Catholic who was once married in the Church. My former husband and I had to sign a form stating that we would breed to be able to have a priest marry us. That was back in the 80's. I already had my tubal and my then-husband knew to lie to the priest.

The nasty priest could sense we were not sincere about those baybees and threatened to not do the ceremony. It was a private thing rather than a huge Cathlic Gala.

I was 24 at the time. I look back and wished I just told the Church and Father Fuckhead to fuck off rather than to lie to myself. I don't care about lying to the church as the Catholic Church has oppressed many. It is the lies I told myself by claiming I could remain Catholic despite being childfree and pro-abortion.

> Of course now they are in pig, a year after they
> got married. Five months before the preggo news,
> they both told me when they were visiting that
> they wanted to wait a long time before having a
> kid. “It’s good to give the kids back to their
> parents and walk away.” Then BAM. Five whole
> months later they are expecting.

Most people do not have what it takes to remain childfree or not to succumb to early breeding after marriage. It takes actual THOUGHT to not have a baby. Any idiot can give birth. Dogs and cockroaches breed.
November 29, 2007
grizzlycat Wrote:

> Have you ever gone to a Catholic Baptism ceremony?
> Nothing compares to the breeder glorification.
>
> In the many I've gone to the priest has all
> kiddies in attendance come up and circle around
> him, with him sitting in the Jesus position.
> During the shameless photo-op, he tells them
> little stories about why lots of babies are
> important (catholic babies that is) The
> entertaining thing is watching the paparazzi &
> momarazzi feeding frenzy.

When I used to be a practicing Catholic, I absolutely HATED it when a baptism was done during the Mass with the photo-ops along with the momarazzi frenzy. I felt that the congregation was a captive audience to the glorification of that particular famblee and baybee. Even parishioners who had kids felt baptism should be a private event with just the family and friends rather than force a few hundred + people to watch it when they came to receive the Sacraments rather than have to watch the Self-Absorbed Famblee with their screaming babyee.
November 29, 2007
It is my opinion that any catholic couple who is smart enough to not want children, should tell the nosey masses that the reason they don't have kyds is because they can't have them.

As for fertility treatments, they can say they don't believe in them since it is not gawd's will that they procreate or say they cannot afford the treatments. That will shut them up quickly.

How bad is it that they'd actually have to LIE in the name of fucking religion, for christ sake?
Grizzlycat, I'm gonna pass on that Catholic baptism ceremony or any other Catholic ceremony for that matter.
November 29, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:

> How bad is it that they'd actually have to LIE in
> the name of fucking religion, for christ sake?

That is pitiful. I hated lying to myself and feeling I had to lie to other Catholics about being childfree and pro-abortion which is why I deep-sixed the religion. Even the Liberal Catholic Church which has NOTHING to do with the Roman Catholic Church still has people lie to themselves. Sure...there is no stance on abortion and being childfree is not an issue. However, the same horrible Bible is used. Those people are lying to themselves by trying to say "their" version of god is more liberal. Either that "god" in the Bible was a cruel SOB who killed others or he wasn't. The verses say it all...
Hi Grizzycat! I'm totally LMAO at "Father Fuckup"! tongue sticking out smiley
CJ Wrote:
> Hi Grizzycat! I'm totally LMAO at "Father
> Fuckup"! tongue sticking out smiley

Glad you liked that one...PMS lends itself well to anti-religious rants grinning smiley
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:

> How bad is it that they'd actually have to LIE
> in the name of fucking religion, for christ sake?

It's worse than the Mob, KFLL. They've probably killed more people than the Mob, too.

amethusos* Wrote:

> That is pitiful. I hated lying to myself and
> feeling I had to lie to other Catholics about
> being childfree and pro-abortion which is why I
> deep-sixed the religion.

Same here amethusos. I was on my way out of the Mob-I mean Catholic church- already when I was getting married. So my answer to the priest's breeding "suggestion" was like: "Babies? yeah, whatever-just get on with the marrying already!" But looking back, I wished I had let him have it.

I always admired Judaism & have been fascinated by it ever since I
read somewhere that they counsel women who can't have kids for whatever reason to stop whining & suck it up, since they can do plenty of good in the world without having children, even more so than the childed. I'd sure like to find that info again.
CJ Wrote:
> Hi Grizzycat! I'm totally LMAO at "Father
> Fuckup"! tongue sticking out smiley

Father F***up - That is the funniest name.
Gigabyte Wrote:
> CJ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hi Grizzycat! I'm totally LMAO at "Father
> > Fuckup"! tongue sticking out smiley
>
> Father F***up - That is the funniest name.

I called an evil priest "Father F*ckface" to his face one time. Imagine the reaction I got. I still laugh over that and this happened over 10 years ago...
bouncing and laughing
July 23, 2008
Very frequently CF people get accused of being a burden to a society because they "do not produce productive members of the society". While there is truth in the fact that CF people do not produce new, productive members, there is also truth that CF people do not produce new and destructive members to our society.

As we look at our morning paper or listen to the night news, it does not take a genius to figure out that our legal system is overwhelmed with criminals and understaffed with intelligent minds that will keep us going well into the future and fulfill the needs of those who are trying to make it through today.

As we hear the calling of our religious leaders and government officials to fulfill our world with brand new minds and people, we have to ask our selves, is this really the answer? Anyone can support the aspect that our world is need of more of intelligent people who can do good for the community and the world. But are we really knocking on the right door? Simply asked, are we relying on someone else to perform tasks that we, people of today, have failed to perform?

It would make much more sense to fulfill our own duties to the society and step up to the plate ourselves. Today, it is our world, and it is us who have to take care of it. Doing absolutely nothing today and expecting the generation of tomorrow to take care of everything is like playing a Russian roulette - sooner or later someone is going to get hurt.

Based on all statistics and opinions, it is no secret that when we bring a new person into this world, we are much less likely to bring in a bright mind than we are to bring in a drain of resources. Some argue and claim to do the best they can, realistically it has not been good enough. We have growing crime and failing economic system because of deteriorated morals and greed. We obviously have not been doing very well in "creating bright minds".

Next time a member of a society questions a CF choice, maybe a open mind is in order before one makes a remark. Are we really harming the world by not creating the new bright minds or are we really helping by not creating more drain and contributing to society today, here and now?
July 23, 2008
"Pete2, these people are childfree for a lot of really unholy reasons. Secondly, they advocate abortion as a form of birth control."

Unholy? Like, wanting to be a good steward of the Earth by not adding one more member to the most consumeristic nation on the planet? Is it "unholy" to be a good steward of (their term) God's creation? To leave a light footprint as much as possible? To have more money for charities like CARE and Doctors without Borders? That's unholy?

Friggin' idiot.

Abortion as a form of birth control? Sure. What's wrong with that? If it needs to be done, I'll sure as heck rather get an abortion than bring another sprog into the world.

I note the person who posted this comment calls herself a "brand new catholic." I bet I know what that means. Her husband-to-be is Catholic and told her that a term of the marriage was her conversion. My normally sensible sis did this--she doesn't even believe, but is raising the kids in all the religious (to me) nonsense. The hypocrisy made me lose a lot of respect for her. Sad. Pathetic.
Techie said: "Very frequently CF people get accused of being a burden to a society because they 'do not produce productive members of the society'. While there is truth in the fact that CF people do not produce new, productive members, there is also truth that CF people do not produce new and destructive members to our society.

"As we look at our morning paper or listen to the night news, it does not take a genius to figure out that our legal system is overwhelmed with criminals and understaffed with intelligent minds that will keep us going well into the future and fulfill the needs of those who are trying to make it through today."

Truer words were never spoken, Techie. Longtime posters here are probably familiar with "Torienne's socially unacceptable writings page"—

http://www.geocities.com/zpg1957/Whynokids.htm

Under "Good reasons not to have children":

"3. Your child will contribute nothing of value.

"a. There are so many people already that any discovery or improvement that can be made will be.

"b. Opportunities for making contributions are decreasing because of the demands placed on the social system by increasing population. Tax money goes to build infrastructure and provide support for new people, not for research or philanthropy.

"c. The chances of your child making any kind of major positive contribution to society are extremely slim - near to zero. Their chances of their making a major negative contribution are much greater. Three American-born scientists won 2003 Nobel prizes. That year around 100,000 Americans were sentenced to prison or probation.

"d. When you have children, you breed your own competition for your job and increase the downward pressure on your own wages.

"e. Opportunities for making contributions are decreasing because of the demands placed on rapidly vanishing energy and material resources by the exploding human population."
I don't get it with these cathylick breeders.

Ok, I understand the part about no abortions, no birth control except natural methods like rythm, counting days, pulling out. If you don't have to sex it up but a few times a month, you could probably stay bratfree for a long time, maybe forever if you were really good at doing it.

Which brings up the point, if childfree is a sin then why does the church allow for all of the natural methods of birth control? Sure it's not 100% effective, but missing your pill by accident can fuck you up just as bad too?

You could in theory, be married and remain childfree practicing the allowed natural methods of birth control.

And what the fuck is wrong with these tards, Jesus was childfree!!!

He CHOSE NOT TO HAVE CHILDREN. Ditto for John the Baptist and if it's true for them, well good christ, wouldn't logic tell you that there must have been other people back then, not so famous, that chose the same thing for themselves, for whatever reason?
July 24, 2008
"The term (childfree) isn't evil. But the organization is. Are we clear?"

Oooooh listen to you! Are we clear! Missus Smartypants in her polyester pantsuit with her crucifix in one hand and mouse in the other. Bet she has a mouth that looks like a cat's anus.

No, missus, the childfree organisation is not evil. But it is most certainly not in YOUR interest. If the childfree were to become organised, dear God almighty forbid, then they might start to lobby Congress for non-discriminatory taxation. Which would leave YOU paying for your own children's health and education. The child-free might start to get their ideas across to the public from a platform a bit broader than a creaky messageboard. They might start to get noticed and admired and, dear God almighty forbid, gain popularity and membership. What would THAT do to your pert sense of righteous self-esteem?!

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
whadda ya say we go and troll the site?
lob a few 'bombs', sit back, and watch them scurry about... (snicker)
heck, they troll our site(s)
k-man Wrote:
> Techie said: "Very frequently CF people get
> accused of being a burden to a society because
> they 'do not produce productive members of the
> .......>
> ....."e. Opportunities for making contributions are
> decreasing because of the demands placed on
> rapidly vanishing energy and material resources by
> the exploding human population."

I think this could be regarded as the childfree manifesto.
July 24, 2008
"Very frequently CF people get accused of being a burden to a society because they "do not produce productive members of the society". While there is truth in the fact that CF people do not produce new, productive members, there is also truth that CF people do not produce new and destructive members to our society. "

These people have no understanding of the allocation of resources. If there are fewer children, or children were actually being cared for by their parents, they would need fewer resources. Then, more resources could be dedicated to others. Whatta concept.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
From Catmeow:

What a bunch of fucking retards!

I love this one from Viki59 (post 43 on page 3):

Sadly, my grown son is one of the "childfree" generation. He doesn't belong to that group (thank God) but has swallowed the overpopulation myth, doesn't plan to marry his GF, and is markedly self centered. I pray for him daily, and welcome any prayers anyone else would like to add.
I can't figure out how I had a son like this, except that I raised him in a protestant church, which he refused to attend after 11 as he was being harassed by a pastor.
And I paid thousands for his college education, where he learned all this nonsense. A minor detail, but I wish there were someone I could sue.

> Viki the breeder cretin is pissed off because her
> son refused to attend brainwashing sessions after
> the pastor "harassed" (probably molested) him. She
> should have been spayed before she could
> reproduce.

Hi Catmeow

You mentioned that "Viki the breeder" go peed of about her son turn to childfree because the pastor harrassed or probaly molested.

I think 'Viki the breeder's son turn child-free because when was born and breed as Catholic and then suddenly the 'Holy Catholic Father Priest - Father F-head' knocked-up with her son when he was a kid which made him not to have kids.
Why is 'Vikki the breeder' is slagging off the childfree folks when the Father F-er who knocked up her kid which made him childfree. The Father preist the blame not childfree.

And sue whom Vikki? Childfree Folks. Why don't you 'sue' the church since the Father Priest shagged-up your son.
Trust me ASRock, those priest can knock-up any choirboys and they do it. On top of it they give kids money after they get shagged-up by these Priests. Which they called it hush money.

If the Catholic think childfree are evil, how comes that the Priest can't have kids and what about the nuns.

Childfree is not an organisation or 'cult'.
It is a choice.
Childfree are intelligent people which they do want to sacrifice their time, jobs, career, energey (physical and mentally) and even financially, even their souls and eternity for a child.
Trust me ASRock, those priest can knock-up any choirboys and they do it. On top of it they give kids money after they get shagged-up by these Priests. Which they called it hush money.

If the Catholic think childfree are evil, how comes that the Priest can't have kids and what about the nuns.

Childfree is not an organisation or 'cult'.
It is a choice.
Childfree are intelligent people which they do want to sacrifice their time, jobs, career, energey (physical and mentally) and even financially, even their souls and eternity for a child.
I've heard a lot of nuns aborted even with the anti-abortion priest/lover more than encouraging it so his butt was not hooked into the marital sling.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login