Damn, those people are illogical and crazy! They're frightening!:kill
Re: Childfree - the next wave of evil - Catholic Answers Forums
July 25, 2008
reddog345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=65000
>
> They seem to miss the point.

I fucking HATE this message board. I went on a while to check something about a community of which I was briefly a member over 20 years ago. They're a bunch of antediluvian, smug Catlicks. All you ever hear is how whatever group they don't agree with (pro-choice, CF GLBT....) is yet another wave of perversion or evil, or whatever.

As for Viki's whining--I'd almost be willing to bet some relatively serious money that Sonny-boy was molested by some priest or minister. And even if he was not, he's using the brains God/dess gave him and for the mafia running the Church that is the real danger.
July 25, 2008
It's religious crazies--not just Catholics--that are evil. The way they breed tidal waves of crotchfruit is sickening; the Duggars are a fine example.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
July 25, 2008
Jeez...if the evil childfree were ORGANIZED I would guess that we wouldn't be getting raped up the ass on a daily basis for taxes, extra work and whatnot. Or at least, someone would spit on it first.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login