Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Meet the women who won't have babies - because they're not eco friendly

Posted by catmeow 
Meet the women who won't have babies - because they're not eco friendly
November 25, 2007
Nominees for CF Person of the Year! smiling smiley

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=495495&in_page_id=1879

Some great comments follow, as well as the typical breeder BS.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: Meet the women who won't have babies - because they're not eco friendly
November 28, 2007
Good for her and the hell with those breeder fucks. I'm all for people who are wanting to save the planet.

lab mom
Ugh. The writer wrote this same sentence twice: "Most young women dream of marriage and babies."

-Nour (back from exotic vacation sans brats)
She is my new hero.
November 28, 2007
This girl is awesome! I'm glad to see her make it to the press.
The backlash has begun, though. People are screaming about those "sick women" doing that to themselves, meaning the tubal. Large families are applauded despite the same breeders screeching how the schools are overcrowded and how more schools must be built despite tax payers taking it up the ass enough as it is. No breeder ever thinks that she is also the cause of any sort of overcrowding at any school.
Am, breeders don't care how overcrowded the skools are. They aren't paying taxes per kid like they should be and the more they scream, the more the taxes will go up for the rest of us for more/bigger skools. They don't care about that either, they get their per-kid tax break and all the perks just for over-populating the planet.
November 29, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The backlash has begun, though. People are
> screaming about those "sick women" doing that to
> themselves, meaning the tubal.
Man, if I could give myself a tubal...instead of having to trust that some "doctor", who I'd have to convince in the first place, would do it correctly...

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Here are some gems:

"As a mother of one child and expecting my second, life without children now seems inconceivable but maybe you don't miss what you never had nor wanted. I didn't yearn for children until my mid-30s. That aborted child of Toni Vernelli may just have turned out to have been the world's greatest eco-warrior and done more good than harm to the planet. It never had the chance to be anything in the end."

"Do these ladies not realise that if we do not have children eventually the human race will come to an end - what then?
God told us to procreate and as He created the world we should listening to His commands. I find this really sad, especially so for all the women who will see this who for whatever reason would love to have a baby and cannot due to infertility of themselves or their husband or due to an illness that makes it too dangerous."

Wow, there's more bingos here than Northeastern Pennsylvania during church bazaar season!
Same shit, different article, eh? "What if everyone decided not to have chyldrun? The human race would die out!"doh face Hell, not everyone will make that choice; that's why it takes GUTS to do it. It's just plain easier to do what everyone else does. As my grandpa used to say: "When one cow craps, they all have to raise their tails." Pardon the expression...

Here's a piece of conservative dreck giving the same old bingoes. It's from Kathleen Parker, who of course has three sons. Read it and :scr

www.townhall.com/columnists/KathleenParker/2007/11/28/survival_of_the_stupidest
CJ, I read Kathleen Parker's smug article. She has always acted as if abortion is so tragic and "sexually fast women" bad despite having those three sons. As if those Almighty Penis Offspring have never had sex regardless of one or two of them being teens or past teen years. Who the hell are these boys getting it on with? Of course, Parker would view that as "boys doing what boys do".

Back to the topic...

Abortion and sterilization in Ms. Parker's mind is selfish while breeding is selfless. I am reading Nickie Defago's book Childfree and Loving it!. It says a lot how women are the worst when it comes to attacking other women for avoiding and escaping those babies.

Breeding is very narcissistic as the author states. Most parents did not have those babies to "better" society but for their own needs: to pass on the family name, appease religion, just because they wanted one or to feel loved, etc. A mother does not get involved in her child's education because she wants to help ALL children. She does it because HER child attends that school. A father will ref a soccer team or Little League because his child plays on the team rather than to be charitable enough to be there for the other children. He would not do this work if his OWN child had no interest in playing on the team. Parents only get freaked if a sexual predator moves to THEIR neighbourhood. They do not care if the creep moves onto someone ELSE'S neighbourhood despite how many kids live there.

Kathleen Parker needs to look at herself and ask WHY she had her kids. I think she is a divorced mom. Don't quote me on that. I believe I read it years back. The lady did not birth those three babies because she felt those boys would somehow make this world a better place. The lady does not write about the wonderful things those sons are doing for humanity!

I feel more secure as a person by not breeding. I have married the wrong person more than once. I was able to get out of those marriages despite staying in the last one far too long because I do NOT have those children to worry about. There was no financial insecurity when I left this last husband but just the opposite. The divorce was final on 11/14 and I got the papers to change my name back. I am free of this person. If I had bred, I would still be anchored to an ex regardless of the marital contract being legally broken. I never needed to feel I must replicate myself to be a complete person. I do not have the arrogance of how my family line is so "great" that I need to pass on the lineage. Snaring men has never been my goal so I did not have to resort to pregnancy to make any of them marry me. I also do not believe in the Judeo-Christian god or that holy book so the commandments to breed more believers to up church numbers mean nothing to me.

Having the first tubal at age 23 was the most responsible thing I have done as a young adult other than always work for what I want. I knew from childhood how motherhood was not my path so I wanted to be pro-active. When the first tubal failed, I immediately aborted because I do not follow the herd and just give birth because someone said my tubal failing was a "sign from above (aka God-duh)". A year and four months later, I got the second tubal because I always feared another "+" pregnancy test and what would happen if abortion was outlawed. Also, I wanted a more sure method than b/c pills and over-the-counter methods.

Having the second tubal made me far more secure. I am almost 44. I do NOT regret being a childfree-by-choice woman and aborting. I did not do it for "the planet" but for myself. I applaud anyone who can make a decision for their lives regardless of societal fall out. However, I do worry about the enviro-CF'ers. I knew of some people who said they would not breed due to the "environment" only to have a baby claiming they would be different. I just hope none of those women do boo-hoo :bawl and lament over how they really want those babies later on...

'Nuff said out of me for a few minuutes...:sw
November 30, 2007
I wonder if these asshats have even conceived (HA! PUNNY!) the idea that for THE ENTIRETY OF HUMAN HISTORY there have been people who have CHOSEN NOT TO BREED, and yet, through some magical intervention, WE'RE STILL HERE IN INCREASING NUMBERS.

Christ, I don't care what the fuck goes on in their pants, they're just sick to care what goes on in mine.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Out of all the mind-numbing responses, I vote that the worst is this short one that went something like: "Humans are much more important than saving the planet"...

Please someone put me out of my misery :gun1
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login