Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Encouraging Link on Yahoo Answers

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Encouraging Link on Yahoo Answers
December 12, 2007
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071212114141AAUkPqk&cp=1

In my spare time I like to peruse Yahoo! Answers to answer questions from other people. I came across this question and have been pleasantly surprised to see so many people using their brains in responding. Of course there are the occasional BINGO's here and there (Feel free to give them a "Thumbs Down"), but it seems the majority have finally "caught on" to what we've been swearing up and down for as long as we can remember.

Does this microcosm of society reflect what most of you hear and see on an everyday basis? Discuss...
Anonymous User
Re: Encouraging Link on Yahoo Answers
December 12, 2007
Look at this brain washed BINGO........

by Brittany B Member since:
January 10, 2007
Total points:
4911 (Level 4)
Add to My Contacts

I think they they are crazy! Why would you not want some one to continue on in your name & have some one to have fun with & take care of you when you get old & to have some one that you love unconditionally! Children are such a blessing & so wonderful I dont understand why you wouldnt want to have children. My uncle doesnt want kids & I dont look down on him for that but I do find that some people that dont want kids are selfish, narrow minded, boring, & all around just not good people. They are usually people that just want to party for the rest of their lives or their lives revolve around their jobs....Neither one of them is a good way to live your life....
1 hour ago
Anonymous User
December 12, 2007
Yeah, that's one of the Bingo's. It's amazing to think that some people actually believe that garbage, eh? My guess is that she's probably 14 or 15 and doesn't know any better. Hopefully someone opens her eyes before she opens her legs.
Anonymous User
December 12, 2007
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My uncle doesnt want kids & I
> dont look down on him for that but I do find that
> some people that dont want kids are selfish,
> narrow minded, boring, & all around just not good
> people. They are usually people that just want to
> party for the rest of their lives or their lives
> revolve around their jobs....Neither one of them
> is a good way to live your life....
> 1 hour ago

This is the breeder's definition of "boring": Living a life that does not revolve around kids. People who do not want to talk about kids all the time.

It's only "boring" because they can't relate to it. We find the breeders just as boring for centering their lives and every conversation around their children.
December 12, 2007
Love this moo who calls herself My3Boys:

"I think it's totally up to them. My aunt never wanted kids...she has grown stepchildren, but she never wanted children of her own...

There's plenty of 'multiplication' going on...so if a select few do not want kids, that's their prerogative."

Obviously, this is a breeder who is NOT one of the "select few," but is a cunt who lives through her three boybrats. Yes, there's plenty of multiplication going on thanks to breeder brains like her.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
December 13, 2007
when my surname is one of the most common on the planet (4th i think), and i have lots of cousinbs, who has kids then whats the piont in carrying on the " family name "

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
December 14, 2007
Ya know what bingo I'm SICK of hearing?

The one where I'm asked if I have kids and when I say "No, we have pets," they reply "Well, kids aren't for everyone."

To which I smugly reply, "Yea, neither are pets which is why there are so many in shelters, too bad there aren't shelters for unwanted kids, they'd be full."

That shuts them up real fast or they try to turn it into a friendly conversation (realizing they've pissed me off) about pet overpopulation in the US. By this time, I'm ready to use their head for batting practice. I turn it into a coversation about people overpoulation.
bal-de-vis
December 14, 2007
What really cracked me up was the one person who said at the end of their response:
--------------------------------
"PS - are you Mormon??"

And so the person who posted the original question amended their post with:
"P.S. I said I have HEARD other people say that.....that is NOT what I think.........so NO I am not a moron, but thanks & have a great day!"

Really? Are you absolutely sure about that?
December 14, 2007
The breeders on there are a bunch of low-IQ morons. Their spelling is terrible and can't write for shit. And they're producing the next generation. Great.
KFLL: Your response to that bingo kicks ass! ::committing it to memory::
December 14, 2007
"Why would you not want some one to continue on in your name"
Because it's not a good enough reason to make another human being
"& have some one to have fun with"
I have the ability to make, and keep, friends. These are also people I have fun with.
"& take care of you when you get old"
That's not a guarantee, and even if it were, I believe it's the height of selfishness to create another human being to be your slave.
"& to have some one that you love unconditionally!"
NO PARENT LOVES THEIR CHILD UNCONDITIONALLY. That is a lie. The only unconditional love one can experience is through animals, and even then there's conditions, like food and kindness.

"My uncle doesnt want kids & I dont look down on him for that but I do find that some people that dont want kids are selfish, narrow minded, boring, & all around just not good people."
And she is incapable of logic or reason. Obvousally she looks down on her uncle, she sees him as a selfish, narrow minded, boring, bad person.

"They are usually people that just want to party for the rest of their
lives or their lives revolve around their jobs."
And the problem with enjoying ones life is what? And parent have such enriched and variety filled interesting lives how?

Dumbasses, they just make me tired now. I can't even get angry any more, because they seem to make up 90% of the population.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login