Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hack "Writer" Claims Binchy Would Have Been Better if She Was a Moo

Posted by jezebel_daisy 
Re: Hack "Writer" Claims Binchy Would Have Been Better if She Was a Moo
August 29, 2012
yurble
I'm actually tempted to post a story (like mine or Kim's, but one written more as a blog post), as its own thread here, as if it were something we found on the net and were ripping into, to find out if trolls would discover it and call us heartless. Of course I'd mention somewhere in the thread that it was fiction, but the trolls wouldn't read that bit...

That would be fun.

DO IT! ... please ...

Yurble's Patented Troll-Cow Trap TM
August 29, 2012
yurble
I'm actually tempted to post a story (like mine or Kim's, but one written more as a blog post), as its own thread here, as if it were something we found on the net and were ripping into, to find out if trolls would discover it and call us heartless. Of course I'd mention somewhere in the thread that it was fiction, but the trolls wouldn't read that bit...

That would be fun.

I'll do that one day when I have some time on my hands and let everybody know on the Campfire so they can play along. It will probably be an "article" written by a prestigious doctor or pediatrician they won't even investigate if he has any legitimate credentials, let alone if he even exists. Something along the lines of, "Mothers of Special Needs Children Upset-Renowned Swedish Doctor Blames Mothers for their Condition AND Behavior!" That way, when one of the thousands of cows Googles, "Mothers of special need children", they'll be led STRAIGHT to slaughter. Another funny one might be, "Babies with Trisomy 18 and Down Syndrome Should be Euthanized in the Womb-American Doctor Survey Says"waving hellolarious

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 29, 2012
kidlesskim
yurble

That would be fun.

I'll do that one day when I have some time on my hands and let everybody know on the Campfire so they can play along. It will probably be an "article" written by a prestigious doctor or pediatrician they won't even investigate if he has any legitimate credentials, let alone if he even exists. Something along the lines of, "Mothers of Special Needs Children Upset-Renowned Swedish Doctor Blames Mothers for their Condition AND Behavior!" That way, when one of the thousands of cows Googles, "Mothers of special need children", they'll be led STRAIGHT to slaughter. Another funny one might be, "Babies with Trisomy 18 and Down Syndrome Should be Euthanized in the Womb-American Doctor Survey Says"waving hellolarious

It should be enough to just put a little note on the bottom: "this is parody" or "this is fiction". You know moos are reading-challenged. I was thinking of something like a moo-blog content followed by us all trashing it as if it were a real post, and we were actually responding to it, but I like your idea even better!
August 29, 2012
yurble
kidlesskim
yurble

That would be fun.

It should be enough to just put a little note on the bottom: "this is parody" or "this is fiction". You know moos are reading-challenged. I was thinking of something like a moo-blog content followed by us all trashing it as if it were a real post, and we were actually responding to it, but I like your idea even better!

Either one should work! I have discovered the MOST entertaining threads that attract those overly sensitive Moo-Trolls are those which have a hugely Google searched "key word" in the already known Cow-Sensitive title. I found that out quite by accident in that "In Line Behind a WIC-(Welfare) Whore at Kroger" thread. Now, when I am Moo Troll baiting when I'm bored and seeking a fast and low cost source of entertainment, I just think to myself; If I was a Cow and ultra sensitive regarding my avocation, what would be some of the subjects I'd look up online after my udder fed toddler twins dozed off in the famblee bed, my husband was "working late"(again!), and my college aged older kids were off partying with their friends? shrug

As I plopped my ever growing fat ass onto the donut cushion that alleviated my hemorrhoidal pain, at my cluttered "work from home" desk at the computer, in my Moo cave to escape from the mounds of dirty laundry, the animal shit mines scattered about the house, the food encrusted dishes floating around in the stagnant water much like ice chunks around the wreckage of The Titanic, and the stench of my own body odor masked by the smell of the super size me pizza I just had delivered from the all nighter pizzeria, I'd ponder the unfairness of it all. WHAT would be bothering me to the point I'd seek out like minded moos in need of support?confused smiley

THOSE ideas are the best key words to use. Over time, I have developed a skill to be able to think like a Moo!drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 29, 2012
Is there any way we can back date it by a year or two? Those are the ones that the trolls seem to love the most.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
August 28, 2013
Bump.

(From what I understand, a bump is meant to destroy 4 books, not completely ruin a 'budding' academic career, but I think I'll choose none of the above.)
Bahaha, some absolute gold here!! Kidlesskim's made me spit out my coffee!
So let me get this straight, that bitch of a blogger had the nerve to say that the deceased author would be a 'better' writer if she's a mother? What? openmouthed shock Since when is that required to do that?

Basically, she's telling me that I need to be a 'mother' if I'm gonna do the webcomic of elementary kids who are superheros by night instead of the ideas that were based on my childhood and imaginations that I made up when I was a kid. Hasn't this lady ever heard that almost all the authors, comic writers/artists, and directors.got the idea of creating a story that they made up when they were kids? Some of them weren't parents yet their ideas were realized and came out just fine. R.L. Stine got the ideas for Goosebumps series when he and his brother got curious of the attic that their parents forbid to go up there when they were kids, not because he's a dad. Same for Stephen King, Stan Lee, and many others out there.

But according to that moo, those don't count because in order to 'create a story', you need to breed in order to 'understand' things better. Don't use the ideas you made up when you were a kid, be a breeder instead since it makes you 'wiser'. smile rolling left righteyes2
August 29, 2013
orangeflower84
So let me get this straight, that bitch of a blogger had the nerve to say that the deceased author would be a 'better' writer if she's a mother? What? openmouthed shock Since when is that required to do that?

Basically, she's telling me that I need to be a 'mother' if I'm gonna do the webcomic of elementary kids who are superheros by night instead of the ideas that were based on my childhood and imaginations that I made up when I was a kid. Hasn't this lady ever heard that almost all the authors, comic writers/artists, and directors.got the idea of creating a story that they made up when they were kids? Some of them weren't parents yet their ideas were realized and came out just fine. R.L. Stine got the ideas for Goosebumps series when he and his brother got curious of the attic that their parents forbid to go up there when they were kids, not because he's a dad. Same for Stephen King, Stan Lee, and many others out there.

But according to that moo, those don't count because in order to 'create a story', you need to breed in order to 'understand' things better. Don't use the ideas you made up when you were a kid, be a breeder instead since it makes you 'wiser'. smile rolling left righteyes2

I guess you haven't heard that only moos can portray moos in film, as well.
(I suffered through a captcha of 'pregn' to get that link.)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login