:kill

Re: You need to laugh today: Have fun rippin' this apart my pretties!
August 15, 2012
The puke emoticon we have is too weak for that. It is a great diet plan. Just stare at it until you can't keep down water.
Hahahahaaa!!! Thank you TBB! That image was a great giggle for the day. bouncing and laughing
August 15, 2012
HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! She looks like the letter 'R'! GROSS!
That looks really uncomfortable.

I hate tight clothes, which is why I buy XL men's t shirts. This gross woman should do the same.
August 15, 2012
satansbitch
The puke emoticon we have is too weak for that. It is a great diet plan. Just stare at it until you can't keep down water.

This is the best I could find to convey my disgust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
August 16, 2012
Please tell me the demon train was on the way.

At the bare minimum, I hope she got splinters in her feet.
August 16, 2012

Time and again, seeing women waddle around looking like this has made me want to reach in and tie my own tubes with my bare hands, and finish off with a blowtorch, just for good measure.

You know how seeing somebody badly hurt or bloodied causes that visceral reaction, the one that feels like every molecule of tissue in your whole abdominal cavity just tried to collapse in on itself? Seeing things like this makes me feel that way, and sometimes, I swear I can actually hear my pants-muffled vagina screaming.
August 16, 2012
yurble
Please tell me the demon train was on the way.

I was thinking the same thing.
August 16, 2012
Yikes. No. Absolutely not.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
August 16, 2012
Ugh. I don't like looking at pregnant women or being near them. That's one woman I know to avoid. fainting
August 16, 2012
These inpig cows think they look so "beautiful", when in fact they are repulsive!eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 16, 2012
That's a pretty steep downhill grade for a railroad. I'd be interested to know what (Western?) railroad line that was.

..........................................................................................................................................................
Established tiling methods are for unlambent nonbreathers filled with tiny rage.--CrabCake
August 16, 2012
Could somebody please describe the picture for me? I'm blind and would really like to join in ripping it apart, but I don't know what's going on.
August 16, 2012
HOLY GODDAMN SHIT! HER BELLY IS BIGGER THAN HER TITS! HELL, SHE MAKES ME LOOK SKINNY AND I'M AN OBESE DRUNKARD!

That just ain't right!

Why did you do this to me? My eyes need a fifth of whiskey now!

On the other hand, I couldn't miss if I took the scope off my rifle and removed my thick glasses. Oops, did I say that out loud?
August 16, 2012
electricfire
Could somebody please describe the picture for me? I'm blind and would really like to join in ripping it apart, but I don't know what's going on.

Just think a statue of Buddah with milk engorged B cups standing on a desolate train track and wearing a dress so tight that it would make a speedo wearing swimmer blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
August 16, 2012
Electricfire, it's a photograph of a woman who thinks she's sexy, and would be if she weren't about twelve months into her pregnancy.

She's standing in a field, sideways to us, showing her profile. She's wearing a cowboy hat, and an off the shoulder gray jersey dress that hugs her body. She would have a smashing figure except that her belly stretches from Fort Worth to Dallas!
August 16, 2012
Ignoring that bloated tick of a subject, a good tip for photographing people is to either A) Have them stand properly so it doesn't look like s/he is falling, cool smiley Have them prop themselves against something so it doesn't look like s/he's falling, or C) Crop and tilt the photo so it looks like s/he's standing properly and...

This one looks like she's about to fall backward, and now we'll have to raise money for Haiti all over again.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
August 16, 2012
Ewwwwwww!two faces puking

Do these women even know how they look to other people?

I mean, she is fucking revolting!

That has got to do some horrible things to the body....

There is NO WAY that a womans body would ever recover from something that huge and disgusting....

She should have put the hat on her engorged stomach, at least that would save us from having to see it.

But she would probably need to go buy a bigger hat...

like a TEN GALLON one...
ssshhhh please be quiet, I am imagining her without that ugly enormous alien parasite bump.

well, what has been seen cannot be unseen--but can be improved.. maybe?
August 16, 2012
Okay, I'm taking requests. I'll Photoshop this thing - what should I do to it?

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
August 16, 2012
michaela

An alien ripping out of her bloated gut.
August 17, 2012
satansbitch
michaela

Don't say I never gave you nothin', Bratfree.

EDIT: I might improve on this one later. I have to work in the morning.

----------
michaela

August 17, 2012
michaela
satansbitch
michaela

Don't say I never gave you nothin', Bratfree.

EDIT: I might improve on this one later. I have to work in the morning.

I love it!!! Michaela, :yr bowingMr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login