August 28, 2012
Breeder Smackdown Hell Yeah

:jump :jump

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Re: thumbs upwink Parents, Please Get Your Act Together
August 28, 2012
"...Today’s new age parenting guarantees you’ll hear children screaming, whining and begging for items and attention in an airplane, store or any other public place. If your kid doesn’t act well around you, then I don’t want them around me. Who would want your disruptive, bad-behaved kid in their classroom, camp or home? Basically, you are raising a child that only you can love -- and not hear."

This is exactly what they do too! These breeders spend every waking moment trying to foist their kids on ANYONE willing to take them and when no one will or can be forced to, like when school is out, they pay other people to watch, teach, and/or play with their kids. If THEY don't want the burden of their brood, WHAT makes them think anyone else would?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 29, 2012
This idiot makes me want to choke a bitch:

'"If you don't spank your child someone else will". This is the most absurd opinion piece I've read on NY times. Just because children misbehave doesn't mean the parenting is absent. Learning and discipline take time. Kids need repetition, love, patience... sure I can just spank my way to good behavior, but at what cost? Not just to the emotional well-being of my child, but to society? If everyone followed the advice above, we'd have a whole society filled with unforgiving, , impatient, insensitive, somewhat abusive people... Hmmm... Interesting since this is the tone the author herself is taking."

I also love how half the comments are from idiot breeders who are saying, "AS A PARENT WHOSE CHILD IS *NOT* LIKE THAT..." yadda yadda yadda. Keep fooling yourself, dinguses.
August 30, 2012
lorelei_diangelo

'"If you don't spank your child someone else will". This is the most absurd opinion piece I've read on NY times. Just because children misbehave doesn't mean the parenting is absent. Learning and discipline take time. Kids need repetition, love, patience... sure I can just spank my way to good behavior, but at what cost? Not just to the emotional well-being of my child, but to society? If everyone followed the advice above, we'd have a whole society filled with unforgiving, , impatient, insensitive, somewhat abusive people... Hmmm... Interesting since this is the tone the author herself is taking."

I also love how half the comments are from idiot breeders who are saying, "AS A PARENT WHOSE CHILD IS *NOT* LIKE THAT..." yadda yadda yadda. Keep fooling yourself, dinguses.

Instead, they're raising a generation of lazy, lackluster, narcissistic idiots who hit, bite and slap others, because they've never learned the basic rules of socialization or behavior. They have no consequences, so why should they behave at all? They're like an animal that doesn't become socialized when it's young, and later gets ostracized from the pack, herd or whatever, because it can't fit in with the rest.

There are several people who are well-adjusted, happy and successful and guess what? They were spanked! This GD crowd really gets under my skin. They don't understand the difference between spanking and abuse.
August 31, 2012
Oh, the stupid hurts.

All three of us were spanked and we deserved it every time. None of us acted like out of control crack monkeys in public either, because we were taught, at an early age, that to behave like that would get you unpleasant consequences.

Beating your kid with a two by four is abusive. Giving them a well deserved smack on the ass is not abuse.
August 31, 2012
I have a joke that when I was young my nightly routine was to brush my teeth, get spanked, and then go to bed. I was raised by a military dad who grew up on a farm and a farmer's daughter. And I'm a well adjusted business owner who to this day will say "thank you" and "please" as second nature.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
August 31, 2012
I got spanked and I got a slap in the face as a teen (only once and totally deserved).
I am not in any way, shape or form a damaged person *eyerolls*

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
August 31, 2012
I also got smacked on my ass and face.

I am the most polite person you'll ever meet because of it...
August 31, 2012
I was spanked regularly and once my dad slapped my face because I screamed the f word in his face. I was 18 years old and totally deserved the slap. To this day I thank my parents often for raising me with boundaries and learning to be happy with what I had. I grew up in a rich town but we lived off coupons and Kmart clothes. I now appreciate the value of hard work and though I am more financially well off than my parents ever were, I still am frugal and careful with money. I was raised to be accountable for all my actions, which has made me a very responsible individual with even a little bit of neurotic tendencies to guilt myself a lot. Oh well. That is the worst thing that happened from having parents that CARED. An overblown sense of taking responsibility. OH the horrors! lol
August 31, 2012
thumbs upwink The author is getting a lot of support in the comments from parents and CF/CL alike.

I don't remember eating at a nice restaurant until I was about 7 or so. Even if my parents took me and my brother to a place like Pizza Hut or McDonald's, we still sat at the table and didn't run around like crack monkeys. My ass would still be red from the spanking I would have received had I acted that way.

There is a difference between discipline and abuse.

I was spanked/slapped as a child and I don't have emotional damage. I went through school as an honors student who seldom got in trouble with teachers and turned into a self-sufficient adult with a good career.

Some of these little shits make it to the age of 18 without EVER even hearing the word "no".

Take my cousin's hell brats for example... years ago, one of them kicked my elderly father in the nuts and beyond not being disciplined, he was actually commended for his "freedom of expression"... and the pahrunts actually laughed about it. These idiots also bought their 15 year old daughter a freaking Porsche SUV for her first car because, "She really, really, wanted one". Have fun scraping that one off of the freeway.

lorelei-diangelo

This whole "hands-off, positive reinforcement" parenting is not helping create better members of society. It is creating a bunch of narcissistic (totally nailed that one mumofsixbirds!), entitled, psychopath-tards that believe that everyone else exists to cater to their needs.

These kids would probably be better off with shock collar training than the "my speshul snowflake is the best at everything and will one day cure cancer" shit that goes on today. These are the kind of kids whose parents call faculty and fly off the handle because tardly got a C- and not an A+ (I get to hear about this one ALL the time). "He didn't know the final exam was then, it wasn't his fault he missed it, let him retake it...." Sorry moo, but while Shitly Tard The III was off getting trashed with his frat and knocking up some sorority girl on your dime, the rest of us who have soul crushing student loans or are paying out of our own pockets, were actually studying for that test and had our alarms set to wake up on time.

The thing is, if parhunts do not discipline their brats when they are young, society will when they are older... the judge that hands down the sentencing for the DUI, the gangbanger that gets pissed off because upper middle class entitle-tard tried to swindle him out of his cocaine because moo and duh have run out of the money to fund the habit, or the boss that finally fires their ass because they don't understand punctuality.
Anonymous User
August 31, 2012
swampshack
Some of these little shits make it to the age of 18 without EVER even hearing the word "no".

The thing is, if parhunts do not discipline their brats when they are young, society will when they are older... the judge that hands down the sentencing for the DUI, the gangbanger that gets pissed off because upper middle class entitle-tard tried to swindle him out of his cocaine because moo and duh have run out of the money to fund the habit, or the boss that finally fires their ass because they don't understand punctuality.

Agreed. In fact I'm starting to see this already. One of my co-workers didn't get promoted like he was expecting. A lot of it had to do with his negative (this job is beneath me) attitude. He actually is very intelligent, but has such a bad attitude. I felt a sense of satisfaction when I heard that he, and several others didn't get promoted. They need to let go of the sense of entitlement and actually do their jobs.

The funny thing is as arrogant and selfish as a lot of these nitwits and numbnuts are, they are very scared and insecure. When they are confronted with someone who is content, successful, hard working and classy...they immediately feel threatened. They become hostile and all common sense flies out the window. (But we here at Bratfree know that most people are dumb animals anyway as a result of this breederific society.)

I don't feel the least bit sorry or responsible for any of these assholes. And they deserve what ever cruel "wake up" call they get because they have no common sense and no sensitivity or understanding for others.
Anonymous User
August 31, 2012
tropical beach bum
Agreed. In fact I'm starting to see this already. One of my co-workers didn't get promoted like he was expecting. A lot of it had to do with his negative (this job is beneath me) attitude. He actually is very intelligent, but has such a bad attitude. I felt a sense of satisfaction when I heard that he, and several others didn't get promoted. They need to let go of the sense of entitlement and actually do their jobs.

The funny thing is as arrogant and selfish as a lot of these nitwits and numbnuts are, they are very scared and insecure. When they are confronted with someone who is content, successful, hard working and classy...they immediately feel threatened. They become hostile and all common sense flies out the window. (But we here at Bratfree know that most people are dumb animals anyway as a result of this breederific society.)

I totally get that same sense of satisfaction when these kids finally get confronted with the cruel realities of life. Some of them actually shape up and start becoming functional members of society. Others, well they throw a mini-tantrum and blame their own stupid decisions on everyone else (I didn't get that promotion! The boss is such a stupid asshat that knows nothing about management, blah blah, blah), just like moo and duh always did (poopsy didn't do well in school? It's the teachers fault!). And still others go into complete crisis mode because the realization that they're pretty much just as mundane as the rest of us, only without the coping mechanisms instilled by having parents that let them know just how big of a screw up they are sometimes.
August 31, 2012
Hmmm.

Let me play devil's advocate for a moment. I was not hit and I turned out okay. I think it also depends upon the personality of the child. We all have different inborn personalities. Ask any breeder who has shit out more than one kid and they'll tell you that they have different personalities from the cradle. I think 18 is way too old for slapping. If a relative hit me as a teen, their ass would've been in jail or the hospital--I don't care what I said. Me personally, I would have been resentful if I had been hit. If my mother had hit me in the face as a teen, yeah, I would have been resentful as hell even if I did "deserve" it. Teens are way too old for you to be putting your hands on. That's just my opinion.

I know that sounds bad but I keep it real. I am polite, hard working and all of that. I am perfectly okay with ass whippings for toadlers and small children because they are too dumb for anything else to be effective.
August 31, 2012
I wasn't hit but I was disciplined. I was grounded, I'd lose privileges, I'd lose allowance, I'd have to do extra chores. Even though my parents didn't use physical punishment there were rules and getting in trouble was scary!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login