Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moomie Meltdown In 3..2..

Posted by catharsist 
Re: Moomie Meltdown In 3..2..
September 17, 2012
While I think her list of things non parents want parents to know is a good one, I hate the way she leads into it with a preface that amounts to breeder pleaser commentary before she states her opinion. I especially loathe the way the Moo says things like, "I agree with all of this and I AM A MOO!...", as if that gives her some sort of a more valued opinion about it, much like, "As a mom" does. My commentary follows each of the five things we'd ALL LIKE for non parents to know.shrug

1) UNDERSTAND SOME MAY CHOOSE TO HELP BUT THEY ARE NOT OBLIGATED:
Like most anyone, if I see my fellow man struggling with something and I am able and in a position to do so, I will lend a hand. Although I tend to avoid women with kids in tow for a variety of reasons and greatly avoid being anywhere in the vicinity of the inpig, if by happen chance I do end up near them and see they need obvious assistance like to keep a loose kid from falling into animal enclosure, for instance, I will readily lend a helping hand. However, like the writer using the passenger on a plane as an example, that's about where my humanity ends as well. Here's an example of what I would do (and have done) as a passenger on a Delta flight:

My sister and I boarded and went to our assigned seats and a grandmoo and her 6 or 7 y/o grandbrat were standing in the aisle next to the row arguing(politely) with the attendant they were assigned seats that separated them. It DID appear to be an honest mistake because, although their seat numbers were 9 and 10, they were in separate rows. The older lady very sweetly asked if we would mind changing seats so she could sit next to grand-brat and we obliged. This is VERY DIFFERENT than the common scenario of these breeders who accept the "kids fly free" seats and then rudely INSIST people trade seats to accommodate them. These cunts I will NOT make any concessions for and I think this is what the author is trying to convey. They need to understand that strangers CHOOSING to help them out is a privilege and not a right and they shouldn't feel entitled to special treatment by"the village".eye rolling smiley

2)THE PUBLIC IS NOT YOUR BABYSITTER:
It would behoove cows across the globe to fully comprehend this, if for no other reason, than it's in their kids' best interest.They have no way of knowing if the member of "the village" they entrust to "watch" their kid is a nice person or a perv seeking an opportunity to hurt their kid. Not only that, but the one they usually look to as the "baby sitter" is generally an employee whose job depends on their assisting paying customers and THAT is where their interests and responsibility lie. So, it should be of no surprise when the selected "baby sitter" doesn't give their child the supervision they had expected and he wanders off, gets injured , or worse. I would make the plea to them to think about their kid's safety when they practice this thing where they expect the general public to baby sit, which SHOULD be enough!shrug

In addition to their own kid's safety, they also need to realize it is an inconvenience, at best, to demand or even request a stranger watch their kids, especially when they don't even ask and just leave the responsibility to whomever is the closest at the moment. I want them to stop and think that this person TOO, might be in a hurry to get back to their kids, a sick or ailing relative, or back to work or otherwise have things to do that do NOT include baby sitting their brats! Often times they automatically assume the ones who complain are among the "mean,childless, middle aged woman" group, when more times than not due to those being in the minority, the people they impose on the most frequently ARE other moos. In these cases it absolutely IS a case of, "It's YOUR kid, so YOU deal with it!".:bedmadelie

3)*YOUR CHILD IS SPECIAL.. TO YOU!
Oh without a doubt this one is true! WHY they can't seem to comprehend NO ONE cares about their kid like they do is beyond me. As an analogy, I understand how no one, especially acquaintances or ready made captive audiences, probably cares about me, MY family members, or my cats, so I don't expect them to! Droning on and on about oneself or one's life, INCLUDING loaves and kids, is boring to most anyone else. That Timmy played Joesph in the elementary school production last Christmas, Aiden has the Hershey runs, Tardlee stopped smearing shit by his 10th birthday, or that Mackenzee made the cheerleading squad is of little interest to the majority of the public. It's even LESS interesting how their brats have, 'their father's talent", the moo's, "outgoing nature", or anything else that points to the pride of spawning a "mini-me". I wish they could understand how selfish all this sounds, but of course they don't.:headbrick

4)*NON-PARENTS ARE NOT IDIOTS:
I too get sick and tired of mostly Moo bullshit regarding "educating" me about most anything to do with their brats which is common sense, which include the following:

1)Don't give Snotley any hunks of steak because he might choke!
2)Don't talk to Tenderlee about grandmoo's gangrenous spleen because it will upset her!
3)Don't let Loafetta out on the balcony because she could slip through the railing!
4)Keep that door closed or Tardford might run out into the streets!
5)Don't give Toddlerina any games with small pieces or she could eat them!

and so on.........I want them to understand someone doesn't have to have shat a loaf to know these things! Did THEY not know these things until they became a moo? Perhaps not, judging by all the kid "accidents" in the news.eye rolling smiley

5)*WE ARE NOT, “MISSING OUT”
That, or any other BINGO variation regarding how we'd be better off, happier, more content, etc........had we chosen to spawn. That they belong to some elite club for doing something any animal can do shows they have an awfully low mentality as well as a narrow minded thought process. In addition to that, these BINGOS illustrate how they feel superior to the unchilded, and for what, exactly? They fucked without birth control and predictably shat a loaf. WHY DO THEY CARE if someone else is "missing out"? They don't seem to realize the more they make that claim, the less believable it becomes. It starts looking a lot like they are on a campaign to convert others to their, "Misery loves company" club, which I respectfully DECLINE membership. NO THANKS! :1wv :

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
CF Uter
Re: Moomie Meltdown In 3..2..
September 17, 2012
I doubt my mom had a broken heart b/c she slapped my hand from an electric socket or a flame.

Where did these modern moos come from? You never heard moos talking like this ever before......The most I used to hear is.....when you are a parent...you never stop worrying no matter what the age. and even when I was younger, I was like that's nice but chill the fuck out after awhile, will ya?smile rolling left righteyes2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login