Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

KidlessKim's Book: "I Don't Hate Your Kids, I Hate YOU!" is NOW AVAILABLE for immediate downloadsmiling smiley

Posted by kidlesskim 
octocf
i don't see an option to pay with WIC on your site

BWAHAHAHA!! waving hellolarious

This is absolutely fantastic, Kidless Kim! It's the best thing to happen to CF since this site was created!

Can't wait.

bowing :partay :jump :bal :beer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Major congrats Kim! What an achievement!

Look forward to it!! :jump
t.
YOU ROCK!

do you do international shipments? I want one too!

It's an E-Book, so you can download it after midnight tonight, Eastern time at kidlesskim.com

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou For all of your interest and encouraging words and I hope no one is disappointed in my first effort at writing a book!

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Now this sounds awesome! I have a few of my own CF rants that I've written down in the past and wondered about turning them into a book.
you know i am 100% serious about the WIC option to purchase the book - of course us cf are crazy about the book but you know the Moos are going to be chomping at the bit to see everything about THEM in this fab new book. lol. And if they can't use their WIC to buy the book maybe Kim will give a discount code for single mawms?
Kelli
Now this sounds awesome! I have a few of my own CF rants that I've written down in the past and wondered about turning them into a book.

We'd be DELIGHTED for you to submit a manuscript! You can go to the kidlesskim.com site and click on "authors" on the bottom left hand corner and it will give you some general information about getting published on our site and how to contact us when you are ready to publish! I think many of us on Bratfree have a book in us! thumbs upwink

Oh, we beat our midnight deadline a few minutes ago and the book is NOW downloadable! This is all new to us, so if anyone has any problems with any of it send me or "KABA". the kidlesskim.com site administrator, a personal message and we'll do our best to answer any questions as soon as we can!Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
Re: COMING SOON! KidlessKim's Book: "I Don't Hate Your Kids, I Hate YOU!" smiling smiley
October 07, 2012
octocf
my WIC card still isn't working, what's up with that? bowing

Been posted here before but youtube search is easier - go there and look up I wanna be on Welfare by Sloppy Secondz

Congratulations Kim and good luck with your latest venture. Your comments are always insightful and brilliantly entertaining so your new book will be an absolute treasure! smiling smiley
I never knew you documented your rant so well! Congratulations!

:bal

wait, I have no credit card. still, congratulations!
Re: COMING SOON! KidlessKim's Book: "I Don't Hate Your Kids, I Hate YOU!" smiling smiley
October 08, 2012
Congrats, Kim!!! I love your rants and I'm really glad to hear you've written a book.
:yr

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
octocf
you know i am 100% serious about the WIC option to purchase the book - of course us cf are crazy about the book but you know the Moos are going to be chomping at the bit to see everything about THEM in this fab new book. lol. And if they can't use their WIC to buy the book maybe Kim will give a discount code for single mawms?

...maybe she can mimic some tax benefits and give a percentage-based discount increasing with the amount of kids you have.

Kidding. I wish there was a surcharge on the book for breeders, which went up with each kid they can't afford. Sadly, I have no idea how they would enforce that one.

I'm going to buy this as soon as I can figure out how to get it on my iPad. Congrats on publication! Wish we could have a launch party...it would be awesome, and no one where would ruin it by bringing a brat. :partay
October 09, 2012
brattymcpants
octocf

...maybe she can mimic some tax benefits and give a percentage-based discount increasing with the amount of kids you have.

Kidding. I wish there was a surcharge on the book for breeders, which went up with each kid they can't afford. Sadly, I have no idea how they would enforce that one.

I'm going to buy this as soon as I can figure out how to get it on my iPad. Congrats on publication! Wish we could have a launch party...it would be awesome, and no one where would ruin it by bringing a brat. :partay

I've been a little busy so haven't posted much. gooreader is a good app for viewing and transferring pdf files on the iPad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Woohoo! Congratulations to KK for writing a book--that is terrific! Good for you! grinning smiley

..........................................................................................................................................................
Established tiling methods are for unlambent nonbreathers filled with tiny rage.--CrabCake
Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou to all of you who purchased it already! I hope to make enough money on it to get it professionally edited, marketed, and published into a hard cover book. The kidlesskim.com site is VERY secure, as much as we could make it with our budget, because I don't want MY identity exposed and a target put on my back for the Cows to stampede me. That "security" also works both ways in that I have NO IDEA who is making the purchases. The only ones who know would be PayPal and they won't talk without a court order! So, I can't thank each of you personally but I AM very grateful to those of you who have supported me by coughing up the $5.99 to read my words of wisdom! If it makes it to hard copy, it will be all of you who put it on the shelves!bowing

I wonder if any of my customers are the cows?confused smiley

Well, the moos love calling you out on their blogs for your posts here. I am sure one of them will get a copy and be butthurt about your book. We'll all have to google your name to see if any cows have gotten your book. Heh.
Dingo8YourBaby
Well, the moos love calling you out on their blogs for your posts here. I am sure one of them will get a copy and be butthurt about your book. We'll all have to google your name to see if any cows have gotten your book. Heh.

Yeah, those bitches over at Skeery-Moo/Scarymommy and Cafe-Moo will probably sue me for upsetting them so much their udders dried up and they can no longer do what's "best for my chyld!" and tit feed their kindergarteners. drinking coffee

THE BITCHY WAITER POSTED A LINK TO YOUR SITE ON FACEBOOK JUST NOW!!!!!

:yr (Bitchy Waiter I mean... and you too, Kim!)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
I'll be downloading a copy when I get paid! Awesome!

It's your hell; you rot in it!
SlumSlut
THE BITCHY WAITER POSTED A LINK TO YOUR SITE ON FACEBOOK JUST NOW!!!!!

:yr (Bitchy Waiter I mean... and you too, Kim!)

Yeah I saw that too! Beat me to the punch!
:jump

Just bought it and reading it right now! Congrats to you!
Congratulations, Kim! I unfortunately can't afford to buy your book right now (until then, I'm glad to be part of a community where I can read you regularly), but if it's half as witty, well-written, and downright hilarious as your Bratfree posts, I just know it's going to be a success and you'll have it out there in hard-copy in no time!
I am SO going to buy this. If you release a hard copy at some point, I do demand that I'll be allowed to send it to you so that I can have it signed!
So could I make some of my scifi stories and technical articles available on your site?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login