Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

mmm

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
mmm
March 05, 2008
My sister (mid-30s)shacked up with a guy in his mid 50s and they produced a fruit... needless to say, my parents are seriously unhappy. My relationship with my sister has also become a little strained; she wants/expects us to endorse her situation (did I mention she doesn't work and that he is financially unstable, had to ask his 80-plus mother for a huge loan so they could avoid losing their house yet continues to go on gambling junkets to Vegas and Tahoe?) and pretend it's all fabulous - but we don't, so she gets mad. Haven't talked to her in months now.
Anonymous User
Re: mmm
March 05, 2008
Oy vey!!! So much trainwreckage!!! I wouldn't talk to her ass either.

BED.
MADE.
LIE.
March 06, 2008
It's so sad to watch a sibling, close friend, etc., ride that flaming bandwagon straight into the gates of hell. That sucks.

Thank the Gods I've only got 1 sibling, the less siblings the better - less chance of having one with a problem. Kinda like rolling the dice....... LOL
March 06, 2008
my bro is childfree too, maybe not out of choice but out of long term illness.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 06, 2008
Eric, be grateful your sister is not talking to you. You get to avoid the hassles.
DrDanCorelli
March 06, 2008
Eric:

Stock up on popcorn. That trainwreck is going to be a doozie!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login