Advanced

Kate Middleton - oh joy

Posted by CherryIce 
Re: Kate Middleton - oh joy
December 05, 2012
I really have to post this. Made me laugh so bad!waving hellolarious
December 05, 2012
I have a friend who is 5'1" and 95 lbs and she is soooo skinny. It's normal for her. She's always been very healthy. She can;t gain weight. Yet, she managed to have 4 boys... with little trouble. (at least not in birthin' them.. but they have been a handfull ever since ...LOL) I can't imagine someone 5'10" and weighing that little.
December 05, 2012

When Kate is asked about her hyperemeisis, what will she say? It was uncomfortable but temporary and worth it. What if she gets the type that stays for six more months? She will still have to have at least one more loaf.

Hyperemesis is awful and it can kill you. Back in the early days, it did. Charlotte Bronte died of it. I know someone else who had it and had a feeding tube, etc. She and her husband also didn't have more kids.

If Kate got the entire-pregnancy version, and they decide not to try again, think of all the dumb people who'll second-guess her decision and moos who'll feel superior to her because they think morning sickness = hyperemesis and criticize her because she can't take it.

It's not as if there aren't heirs to the throne. There is Prince Harry and even the duchess of york's kids. I don't see how any decent man would want his wife to go through that again.

Breeding: the best way to win is not to play.
December 05, 2012
But isn't being pregnant the 'greatest thing in the world'?

Yeah, being fat and vomiting (even without hyperemesis) for months on end sounds like a fun time.smile rolling left righteyes2

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
December 05, 2012
Back in the day on BRATS! I remember someone posted a blog for some mommy blogger who had HG. This woman was the worst case scenario & talk about schadenfreude: she did IVF to get pregnant & it worked the first time but she had HG the entire time. She had a feeding tube and a port and was unable to work. She was an investment banker & you could tell she thought she was hot shit, but she lost the fancy job when they fired her due to being unable to work. (which happens to non-pregnant people all the time.)

I remember she went from 125 to 100 pounds her first trimester. She kept going to the hospital due to dehydration, which can incidentally damage one's kidneys. All her veins were blown out. I also remember her saying she would have to puke in the shower into a bucket because she would puke so violently that she would LOSE CONTROL OF HER BLADDER. After one of these incidents, her husband would give her pep talks. (I don't remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday, but the whole thing was so disturbing I remembered it. And I'll say it: I felt sorry for her. Women expect some discomfort during pregnancy but this was way beyond that. Of course the sympathy runs out if they get knocked up again.)

I would hope if I were in that situation my DH would love me enough to get me an abortion. No woman should have to endure that. If a man were doing that to her, people would be crying domestic abuse, but women are expected to suck it up & endure all for the Almighty Fetus. FTS.
Re: Prince William and Kate Middleton Expecting First Child
December 05, 2012
t.
And, well, a king have to have kids.

See, I can understand a king having kids. I think it'd be cool, though, if they created a tradition of adopting children. I don't get the "OMG we must have teh royal blood" thing.
December 06, 2012
December 06, 2012
Back in the day on BRATS! I remember someone posted a blog for some mommy blogger who had HG. This woman was the worst case scenario & talk about schadenfreude: she did IVF to get pregnant & it worked the first time but she had HG the entire time. She had a feeding tube and a port and was unable to work. She was an investment banker & you could tell she thought she was hot shit, but she lost the fancy job when they fired her due to being unable to work. (which happens to non-pregnant people all the time.)

Some people are just not supposed to get pignant. Doesn't mean they can't be parunts. Adoption is still out there folks. This 'one of our own' crap has got to have a limit.

There was some chick on our local news last night. Ofcourse they were having a discussion on what HG is. This woman was sick and in and out of the hospital the whole 9 mos. Then she had a healthy baybee girl. Then what did she do? She got pigos AGAIN a year later... went through the same thing....to have another one.

As far as heirs to the throne... There are a slew of them out there. Lots of longevity in that family too. Don't know when 'Chuckie' will ever get his turn. I don't think they have anything to worry about. I really hope that this pignancy goes through okay (now that she's 1/3 into it) and then 'Wills' is kind enough to say 'that's it..one and done'
December 06, 2012
So.... morning sickness can kill, and if you survive that you can still die giving birth?

Yet another charming fact that doctors have kept from women.
December 06, 2012
The 'Taj-mahal (sp) was built to honor a woman who died in chyldbirth. One of the king's wives was giving birth to their 15th!!! chyld and died. So he spends tons of money to erect a huge temple in her memory. Ummm... perhaps HE shouldn't have erected something else 9 months earlier ......LOL! I just couldnt resist. But... yeah,,, good ol' Taj was built to honor a chyld birth victim.
December 06, 2012
bell_flower

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.

I had to say it,.
December 06, 2012
starlady
The 'Taj-mahal (sp) was built to honor a woman who died in chyldbirth. One of the king's wives was giving birth to their 15th!!! chyld and died. So he spends tons of money to erect a huge temple in her memory. Ummm... perhaps HE shouldn't have erected something else 9 months earlier ......LOL! I just couldnt resist. But... yeah,,, good ol' Taj was built to honor a chyld birth victim.

If it is in memory of her, why does it look like a collection of dicks?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 06, 2012
Dicks with a great big round belly in the middle. LOL!!
December 06, 2012
Shiny
bell_flower

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.

I had to say it,.

Thank you, Cercei
December 06, 2012
gwdzee
So.... morning sickness can kill, and if you survive that you can still die giving birth?

Yet another charming fact that doctors have kept from women.

I had never even heard of the condition that Kate has until she got knocked up. I knew about morning sickness of course but I had never heard of her extreme illness. And I am very well read and I take an interest in medical matters. The cult of moohood is one big old conspiracy!
December 06, 2012
Despite the fact that she signed up knowing she was their new broodmare and that she even wanted to have kids on her own, I saw that photo of her today looking incredibly tired and ill and felt bad for her. Maybe it's because I think she seems like the nicest person in the royal family. Who else has a beaming smile? Most of them look like they're going to a funeral even when it's a happy occasion. They're all so rigid that they don't know how to show emotion, so Kate is kind of breathing life into that bunch like Diana did at one time (before she became so unhappy).

But as for this pregnancy, I don't know how much more media coverage I can handle. I turned on the TV last night and they were talking about it. I checked my Yahoo world news and there was an article. I went to another website I frequently visit and they were blabbing about it on there. Man, leave the woman alone while she goes through this hell. People mag is the worst. They are absolutely nuts.

And to think that in the end, she will have an "issue" that poops endlessly, spits up crap, screams and needs things all day long. That's what you get for all of that trouble. I don't understand and never will. At least she'll have nannies to deal with it.

PS - I don't get the people who say babies smell good. They are constantly secreting things. WTH?
December 06, 2012
Holy schmo, I was searching Google images for Yves Saint Laurent dresses from the 80s. I found one I was looking for, clicked on the photo to make it bigger and instead of that, up pops a story about Kate and what she'll name her baby.

Please, someone figure out a way to send me to Mars. Please!!
December 06, 2012
I'm not surprised about the pignancy but I am disappointed. They should have waited a little longer. Of course Kate stopped being human as soon as the pignasty was announced. Too bad the media is already beating a dead horse. Leave something to the imagination, please.
Anonymous User
December 06, 2012
Yes, it is her job.

It just peeves me that Murdoch has officially made WSJ into a fucking tabloid with PW on the front page 2-3 days ago. It has no bearing on world economy, except selling papers for a familial media dictatorship.
December 08, 2012
Not really related to birfin' news per se, but extremely sad and disgusting nonetheless:

Nurse at Kate Middleton's hospital commits suicide after prank call

The baby bump now has a body count. What a fucking fiasco. Poor girl.
December 08, 2012
Ofcourse the nurse was a 'muther of 2' and that's how her discription begain when I heard it. A mother of 2, a nurse, and then her name. Couldn't it have been just the other way around? Name, nurse and then mother of 2?

I am thinking that there was some other problems in this woman's life and this just kind of threw her over the top. If those 2 kids were so important to her...... well..... you know how it goes?

We'll wait till 'the rest of the story' comes to light.
Anonymous User
December 08, 2012
Not even born yet and already causing trouble.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login