Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ASININE comment about Jennifer Lawrence. :cen

Posted by toomanybrats 
ASININE comment about Jennifer Lawrence. :cen
December 06, 2012

http://imgur.com/gallery/ubyx0

In reference to her hips: "Perfect for bearing children. Mmm"

That is DISGUSTING. Lawrence has caught some shit because she's "chubby" or "fat". She also requested that her photos for Vogue be non-shopped. That is awesome.

This is what women are to some people. Nothing but birth receptacles for the almighty babby.
Re: ASININE comment about Jennifer Lawrence. :cen
December 07, 2012
sssshh, women are supposed to take that as compliment.
December 07, 2012
Snark Shark
she's HOT! :emoheart

WHO is she? tongue sticking out smiley

She is the lead character in the Hunger Games films, IIRC.
December 07, 2012
She looks toned so it's obvious she works out, she just doesn't starve herself into being a stick figure.

I remember reading articles taking her appearance to task in the role of Katniss. Haven't read the books, but aren't the characters supposed to be on the verge of starvation?

Anyway, she and Christina Hendricks have what was once referred to as va va voom! figures. And since Hendricks has not felt compelled to starve herself into a size 0, it's obvious that there are some people who appreciate a woman with a Rubenesque figure.

Here's hoping that Lawrence (with her wide hips) like Hendricks, turns out to be CF

The buxom actress has revealed that she has no desire to have children, as she doesn't think it will add anything to her life.

ETA - I was looking around for articles about Hendricks. Love the zinger in this interview

Q: Christina, you're not a mom yet — do you worry about that guilt as you look ahead to motherhood?

CH: Who said I'm looking ahead at motherhood?! Anyway, you don't have to be a mother to have guilt. You have to have a mother to feel guilt.
December 07, 2012
I have the same body type that she does and I can not count the number of times I have had guys say that I have those "child bearing hips". I find that totally offensive. My body is not a missle for crotch fruit!!!
December 07, 2012
"Child-bearing hips"? Are women really meant to take that as a compliment?

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

December 07, 2012
strange aeons
"Child-bearing hips"? Are women really meant to take that as a compliment?

Unfortunately, yes. That is supposed to be a compliment. I've never been sure why, though.

I also don't think this woman is fat, or chubby. Maybe everyone else can see something I can't.
December 07, 2012
People consider this woman chubby? Are you fucking kidding me? She looks awesome! The celebrities these days are all emaciated and a size -2. Good for her for not being the 'ideal'.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
I look like those women: some chest, some hips and a very narrow waist. That is NOT fat. That is how a healthy woman is supposed to be shaped, when she eats a healthy diet and takes care of herself.

But it's always the extreme element we seem to see: Obese moos or emaciated modern movie stars

This woman has a perfect figure and a beautiful face. I know a bunch of Latino and European men who would jump on her!
December 07, 2012
If I had to guess judging by her picture, I would say she is a size somewhere between 3 and 7. She's not fat at all, she is healthy.
December 07, 2012
Creeper
"Perfect for bearing children. Mmm"

Ugh. That sounds like something a serial killer/rapist would say. ::makes sure chastity belt is secure::
December 07, 2012
JayJay
Creeper
"Perfect for bearing children. Mmm"

Ugh. That sounds like something a serial killer/rapist would say. ::makes sure chastity belt is secure::

Make sure you are packing heat as well.
Anonymous User
December 07, 2012
I have an hourglass figure as well, but I was never told I have "child bearing hips". I would be punching someone in the face for that. Here's an example of me, without my face in it :spin

EDIT: Forgot to add, I'm around the sizes 12-16, depending on the designer lol.

December 08, 2012
Why do people feel it is OK to comment on a woman's body and reproductive choices all in one tasteless statement?

Having a boyish figure, I have been on the receiving end of comments saying I probably would have to have a C-section if I sprogged and also been told my hips would fill out after I gave birth "cause women need hips to hold babies."

I have also been told that a great way to gain back the weight I lost while sick is sluice, that sluicing and/or breastfeeding will cause my remaining symptoms to disappear and that if I have a baby I won't have to go back to work after I get the OK.

All of these comments are justtwo faces puking
December 08, 2012
She's considered fat? Good lord, my body mass index is 22.5 and I'm trying to lose ten pounds to get a figure like hers.
December 08, 2012
evilchildlessbitch
Why do people feel it is OK to comment on a woman's body and reproductive choices all in one tasteless statement?

Having a boyish figure, I have been on the receiving end of comments saying I probably would have to have a C-section if I sprogged and also been told my hips would fill out after I gave birth "cause women need hips to hold babies."

I have also been told that a great way to gain back the weight I lost while sick is sluice, that sluicing and/or breastfeeding will cause my remaining symptoms to disappear and that if I have a baby I won't have to go back to work after I get the OK.

All of these comments are justtwo faces puking

Wait a minute. Are we the same person? grinning smiley

I too have a boyish body and I too lost weight when sick. I went on the virtually guaranteed weight gain diet of junk food + beer. Yes, it worked - and no nasty side effects! Well, a few - but a hangover is always preferable to a loaf! Or a "hangdowner" prolapsed uterus / vaginabutthole / cluster o'roids.
December 08, 2012
I'm wearing 38/40 (Europe) or M size at my pants and i've been told i'm fat although i have normal body weight. I've never had any rude comments on my hips but one woman told me that my breasts will grow once i calve. Nobody asked her anything, she just spitted out that comment. I don't know why some people have the impression i want big boobs. I'm perfectly happy with my size, thanks.
Anonymous User
December 08, 2012
If she's "chubby", I must be a whale. O.o

I wear a 9/10 and I can't even tell you how many times I've been told I have the perfect "child bearing hips".
December 08, 2012
Thankfully I've never received the "child-bearing hips" comment. Probably has something to do with the fact that I'm what a certain Gluten Free Yak would call a "thin wan girl with no personality". Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2

Oh, and she is NOT fat, not even close.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login