Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Smells like another postnatal abortion

Posted by kman 
Re: Smells like another postnatal abortion
December 12, 2012
intheareachick
Satansbitch, oh how scary you are! Even your name! Pussy lips must hurt pretty bad from all the fuckin you do to use your dirty mouth like that! You can Fuck off and die! Hopefully tonight! I'll be praying for it to happen!

Feel free to keep posting. If I read your illiterate crap long enough it might make sense to me. I will address the part of your post that I do understand. Praying for someone to die??? My, what a good little Christian you are.

You have no power here. Be gone. Before somebody drops a house on you too.
December 12, 2012
Time to out this troll! mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob
December 12, 2012
It's been fun to deal with this troll. I'm learning to speak inbred. I never wanted to but it might help when trolls post in the future. I also think it should be outed. Let it see what happens to moos on bratfree.
December 12, 2012
intheareachick
I don't recall saying i was Christian, but if you think so, go for it! Must be nice living in a fairy tale world...making up your own story as you please.
btw. Sorry, i just figured out what kind of forum i'm actually on here. Sorry you are not able to reproduce. Must be nice with that thought of growing old having no one at your side when you do eventually rot and die. Hopefully you already have your obit pre-written to your likings. I hated kids once also. Never wanted to have them nor could i stand them. But it happened and i had one, and now i couldn't imagine myself without. WWSBD
?

When you say you're praying for someone I take that to be from someone who's Christian. I can reproduce I simply choose not to. Don't think sluicing a loaf means that you'll have someone by your side when you die. Ninety nine percent of the people who die alone in nursing homes have children. I will never understand hating children but having one anyway. Moo logic will always be confusing to me. Have fun with your loaves. I learned young that I could do more with my life. Too bad you didn't get that message.
December 12, 2012
intheareachick-Moo Troll IP/Host: rrcs-96-11-107-127.central.biz.rr.com

you guys are all dickheads.May be, but at least we aren't condoning the irresponsible actions of and taking up for people who carelessly kill childrenshrug

I live here in the area where this happened. No you don't, as your IP address confirms. IP/Host: rrcs-96-11-107-127.central.biz.rr.comangry flipping off

The dad is a really nice guy. Lots of people thought Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, and Jerry Sandusky were "nice guys" too. Besides, WHAT makes you think YOUR astute assessment holds any weight here?cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

I don't know him personally, Then you do NOT "know" anything about shit then, do you?angry flipping off

but i know him on a vender / client relationship and he is really nice. What, you know someone who knows someone whose second cousin by your former step sister whose ex boyfriend this guy used to deliver soda to at a business where he was a bus boy told you that? Idiot.:drool

Your all trolls feeding on others misery and mistakes. eye rolling smileyNot only can you not spell, you don't know definitions either. TROLLING is what YOU are doing, NumNuts!

I hope something "accidential" happens one day on your watch. More spelling errors, sheesh. You can bet your fat ass we won't BE in an "accident" that involves carelessly handling LOADED fire arms in the vicinity of a child, like your "friend" here.eye rolling smiley

And then i can't wait to read about the world bashing you Um, assuming we DID do anything "bash worthy",1)How would you know it was one of us AND 2)If it was an accident, like you are claiming this is, why would you want to "bash" or delight in the bashing of an innocent person?

God, a poorly educated, blabbering idiot, AND a troll.drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 12, 2012
Kim: Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

I am so sick and tired of these assholes coming to our site, telling us what 'nice guys' or 'wonderful mooos' they were...after their kyds were either accidentally offed, or offed accidentally on purpose.

Where is the compassion for the kyds? Why doesn't their suffering matter? I suppose it really doesn't matter.
December 12, 2012
What is this idea of "he is a really nice guy"?

Newsflash: My great-grandfather (which I met before his death) knew Mussolini, and he said he was a really nice guy, too.
:eyeroll

Stupid trolls. I doubt this one is a mooh, looks like a common troll.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
December 12, 2012
Oh DAMN!! I missed the Moo-Cunt Troll!! Wow, this one was a smug one, wasn't it? And it identified itself as a Moo just by its attempt at writng the English language. I love how it lied that it"lived in the area". What bullshit! I think we should get the NAME of this one, too. That way its name will come up in a Google search.

I wonder if it was posting from work? Oh, wait! Silly me! I'm sure it doesn't have a job and is living off of our hard-earned dime. Fucking Twunt!

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
December 12, 2012
I had a pateint who was an intheareachick. She worked the stroll between the Stratosphere and the Fremont experience. She got beat up by her pimp.

"intheareachick
you guys are all dickheads. I live here in the area where this happened. The dad is a really nice guy. I don't know him personally, but i know him on a vender / client relationship and he is really nice. Your all trolls feeding on others misery and mistakes. I hope something "accidential" happens one day on your watch. And then i can't wait to read about the world bashing you."

Hey, don't you have a shit-flinging tard to raise?
I say we put this troll's name and picture up here. I wanna know how ugly it is.
December 13, 2012
Ann Rule, the famous crime writer, knew Ted Bundy and thought he was a nice guy. He worked with her in a rape crisis hotline. She had no idea he would be the subject of one of her books. Most of the victims he spoke with thought he was nice too.

Most people conducting business are nice people; nice is a social tactic, not a character trait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 13, 2012
navi8orgirl
Most people conducting business are nice people; nice is a social tactic, not a character trait.

I want this cross-stitched on a throw pillow, it's so true.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
December 13, 2012
navi8orgirl
Ann Rule, the famous crime writer, knew Ted Bundy and thought he was a nice guy. He worked with her in a rape crisis hotline. She had no idea he would be the subject of one of her books. Most of the victims he spoke with thought he was nice too.

Gawd, THIS.

Stupid moo troll regards duhd to be a Nice Guy simply because he fathered a kid. I'm sick of breeders bestowing sainthood onto anyone who fathers or pops out a kid. It Does Not Prove Anything other than they are fertile. They do Not have better morals. A switch does not get flipped in their heads and make them Better People/more responsible/more adult. Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Life is a continuous process..it does not start or end with you. Get over yourself.

Oh, and if having kids made this Nice Guy a More Responsible Person, then why was he so fucking careless with that gun?!
Anonymous User
December 13, 2012
Opinion: Boy's death is bigger than gun debate

Some excerpts:

The death of Craig Allen Loughrey is a tragedy, pure and simple, but the magnitude of it demands more than that pithy observation.

The shooting was an accident. Accidents happen. We all know that, but there are some who are heaping scorn on Craig’s father, who thought the handgun he was stowing in the console of his pickup was empty when it went off.

A round was left in the chamber, a single bullet unaccounted for when he unloaded the pistol. It was a mistake. A common one, according to police investigating the shooting and the online community that is quick to draw conclusions, take sides, lay blame and exercise 20-20 hindsight.

When I think of Craig’s dad, I don’t see an irresponsible gun owner, I see a father who has lost his son. He deserves sympathy and comfort and understanding.

This story isn’t an indictment of gun ownership or an isolated incident. It’s something real that happened to real people in a real place and to use it as a cudgel to beat down those you disagree with disrespects the pain that those who know and love Craig feel.

They probably aren’t looking for a larger meaning right now. The empty space left by the loss of their beautiful little boy is probably big enough for them.
December 13, 2012
I am not anti-gun, I am pro responsible gun ownership. If he had a round in the chamber and "did not know it was loaded" then he is not a responsible gun owner at all.

Military rules I learned during pistol quals...common sense, really:

1. Treat every weapon as if it were loaded.
2. Never point a weapon at anything you do not intend to shoot.
3. Keep finger straight and off the trigger until you are ready to fire.
4. Keep weapon on safe until you intend to fire.

Duh failed on all counts, he should not be allowed to own a super soaker.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 13, 2012
"When I think of Craig’s dad, I don’t see an irresponsible gun owner, I see a father who has lost his son. He deserves sympathy and comfort and understanding."

When I think of Craig's dad, I see a father who got tired of being a parent and decided to get rid of his problem and claim it was an accident. But that's just me.
December 14, 2012
electricfire
"When I think of Craig’s dad, I don’t see an irresponsible gun owner, I see a father who has lost his son. He deserves sympathy and comfort and understanding."

When I think of Craig's dad, I see a father who got tired of being a parent and decided to get rid of his problem and claim it was an accident. But that's just me.

That, and it would have used up a whole tank of gas to drive 60 miles to the Pittsburgh Zoo and the African Painted dogs!
Anonymous User
January 16, 2013
UPDATE: The boy's father will not be charged.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/region/no-charges-for-mercer-county-man-in-fatal-shooting-of-his-son-7-outside-gun-store-670588/

The Sharpsville man who accidentally shot his 7-year-old son outside a gun store in December won't face charges, according to the Mercer County district attorney's office.

Joseph V. Loughrey, 44, told police he had emptied a pistol's magazine but didn't realize a bullet was still in the chamber when he got back into his pickup truck, holding the handgun, in the parking lot of Twig's Reloading Den on Dec. 8. The pistol went off and a bullet struck Craig Allen Loughrey of Fredonia.
January 16, 2013
And why the fuck am I not surprised?smile rolling left righteyes2

~~~~~~~~~~~
January 16, 2013
Congrats, duh, you got rid of the problem. And got off scot free by playing grieving parent.

Wish this logic would work for the rest of us...

Anonymous User
January 16, 2013
For reference: troll's hostname resolved to IP address: 68.13.33.56
January 16, 2013
Did I miss a troll? What happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~
January 16, 2013
drake
Did I miss a troll? What happened?

It was an old troll, before the topic was bumped today with the update.
January 16, 2013
Thanks yurble!smiling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~
January 18, 2013
Snark Shark
randy johnson's mullet
UPDATE: The boy's father will not be charged.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/region/no-charges-for-mercer-county-man-in-fatal-shooting-of-his-son-7-outside-gun-store-670588/

The Sharpsville man who accidentally shot his 7-year-old son outside a gun store in December won't face charges, according to the Mercer County district attorney's office.

Joseph V. Loughrey, 44, told police he had emptied a pistol's magazine but didn't realize a bullet was still in the chamber when he got back into his pickup truck, holding the handgun, in the parking lot of Twig's Reloading Den on Dec. 8. The pistol went off and a bullet struck Craig Allen Loughrey of Fredonia.

:headbrick

BLAM!

"sorry, son!"

BLAM! BLAM BLAM!!

"That got `im!"

A couple of Pennsylvania hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911. He gasps to the operator, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice says, "Just take it easy. I can help. First, lets make sure he's dead."
... There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says, "OK, now what?"

Click here to login