Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Smells like another postnatal abortion

Posted by kman 
Anonymous User
Re: Smells like another postnatal abortion
February 06, 2013
His mother has an essay about him in today's local paper in honor of what would have been his 8th birthday on Saturday.

http://sharonherald.com/community/x1633473640/Mom-mourns-tragic-loss-of-son-on-his-8th-birthday

Two months ago I lost my wonderful son Craig. Feb. 9 is his birthday and he would have turned 8. He had been looking forward to this day since school started, asking me frequently how much longer until his birthday. At times, even grumbling because it wouldn’t get here faster.

I am overcome with rage at times that my son died because of carelessness. Then, I remember that Craig wouldn’t have wanted me to be like that. He never liked it when I was mad or upset.

My life is my family and children, but my life revolved around Craig – doctor’s appointments, therapy, school, advocating that he got the services that he needed, and fighting with insurance companies to get them to pay for everything.

The progress that we saw in Craig this year was amazing, and while I am sad that our journey ended, my heart is overflowing with how proud I am of Craig and our family. Craig taught me so many things – patience, perseverance, unconditional love, and appreciating the simple things in life.

I urge each of you – when you are out in our big world and see a person that looks or acts differently then “the norm” – don’t laugh or judge. You don’t know their story. Wouldn’t it be a boring life if we were all the same? It is our differences that make the world a beautiful place.
Re: Smells like another postnatal abortion
February 06, 2013
In other words: "Phew, I'm glad that's over."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login