Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MAJOR titfeeding entitlement at the commodeopenmouthed shock

Posted by DivaLasVegas 
MAJOR titfeeding entitlement at the commodeopenmouthed shock
January 07, 2013
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1362499/need-nursing-in-public-support

Basically, this lactocunt is pissed off that when she goes to visit family members, they put her in a private room when she wants to titfeed. She is pissed at being away from everyone and can hear them all having a good time while she is in a seperate room and feels she is missing out on all the fun. Never mind the fact that having a baby and titfeeding is not supposed to be 'fun', and no one wants to see lactocunt's stupid udders. The comments are deplorable. Keep in mind these comments are for a moo who goes to visit people in their own private homes:

"your family will adjust"

"My strategy after the first few awkward weeks was to not give any warning, just whip it out and start nursing"

"Just whip it out and feed your child"

"They don't have to look, just like they don't have to stare at my DD's genitals when I change her diaper" A diaper should be changed in a fucking bathroom!! Just like titfeeding should be done in fucking private.

"And tell your family that if they don't welcome your daughter at the family table along with everyone else, you won't be coming at all." Fucking GOOD!! Everyone would be better off.

"And yet a woman doesnt feel free to breastfeed in public...let alone famielies homes" Oh for fuck's sake how DARE this bitch think that a lactocunt should be able to flop it out in someone's personal private home! Do these fucking classless bitches think they own the entire world?

"You should not be made to move to a private room unless it is what you desire" Again, when in someone's private home, lactocunt must follow the rules of the homeowner and if it includes putting lactomoo in a private room out of respect for other guests, so be it! Lactomoo can either pump or better yet, not visit at all.

"I will nurse anywhere, anytime, without a blanket or nursing cover. I don't care what anyone else thinks--I almost enjoy making people uncomfortable, lol!" This right here says that Moo is more about attention than about feeding her kid. Typical classless selfish cunt.

"Next time you're invited to said family member's home, have a talk with them about how you expect to be treated before arriving, whatever that means for you and be kind but firm. If they agree to your terms and behave differently upon your arrival, feed your baby and then leave. If they aren't able to support your decisions, it may affect you emotionally and in turn affect your intentions of a long and healthy nursing relationship with your little one. I think if you make it clear you're unwilling to be treated like an outcast, that they'll treat you more kindly and gently than they are now". The entitlement here is just mindboggling. Proof positive that shitting out a loaf causes these broads to lose all sense of respect and decency.

"Oh, and truly, I think your family should be making the drive to you! You have the new baby after all. This way they're on your turf, meaning your rules or the highway. And, if mr. uncle father brother in law is uncomfortable with you nursing, he doesn't have to come" Always all about the moo. All hail Queen LactoMooCunt! And I love how this bitch says that if the male family member is uncomfortable then he doesn't have to come visit, yet when Moo goes to visit people in their owns homes, everyone else is just supposed to deal with Moo exposing herself. Never mind the rules in someone else's home, as long as Holy Moo makes sure everyone follows the rules in HER home. God the entitlement is deplorable!
Re: MAJOR titfeeding entitlement at the commodeopenmouthed shock
January 07, 2013
I don't have acquitance or friends with sprogs, but if I had any, I wouldn't invite them in MY home unless they agree on breastfeeding the little thing in private.

The entitlment... hello? Other people home, other people choice.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
January 07, 2013
Attention whoring, that's all it is. It's not about the baybees at all.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

January 07, 2013
So tits aren't sexual when they're nursing a baby, but whip out a nip at the Superbowl and hell's fury raineth. Next time Janet Jackson should go topless with a glittery baby doll swinging from each teat.

I'm sorry if this is rambling, but lord I hate freemilkers, especially around extended family. Next time one of these cattle starts pulling out her funbags, I hope some crazy uncle starts rubbing one out at the holiday table. That'll make for interesting dessert conversation.

And maybe I'm slut-shaming, but I don't especially care. You don't think I condone men walking around town with their junk dangling out of their pants, do you? Hey, it's a sacred tool for making babies, it has every right to get a little fresh air!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
January 07, 2013
i have no problem with breastfeeding, but i don't want to see it in public or in my own home. what is it with these attention-whores? some of my PNB friends breastfed, some did not, but the ones who did fed the kid quietly, with a blanket, or went into another room for 5 minutes and came back with their shirt buttoned up.

jeebus, no one is telling moo she can't feed the kid...what's the big problem? saying 'wtf'
January 07, 2013
The easy solution to this is to just ban the entitled cow and all other breeders from your house. I instituted a "no kids allowed, no exceptions" policy in my house when I moved up here a few months ago because I have a pool that I don't want any brats pissing or shitting in and there are a lot of entitled breeders in this area who think that they don't have to watch their brats at other peoples' houses and that the kids should be free to do or break whatever they want to.
January 07, 2013
My house, my rules.

I wouldn't allow another guest to make all of my other guests uncomfortable with unreasonable or attention-whoring behavior either. This would include things like getting drunk and puking on/near them, taking off their clothes, doing a lap dance or flinging food at other guests.

I don't allow these at the "family table" and I wouldn't allow titfeeding at my table. I don't tell other people to "look away" when I need to take a dump, I excuse myself to the restroom.

This woman sounds like an immature twit with her "I heard other people having fun and I couldn't waaahhhh.

If they want to titfeed in front of in crowd in their own home that is their rules and their business.
January 07, 2013
A few years ago, my husband's sister and niece + baby came to spend ten days to our California home. I was dreading the loaf and its moo, who's a heroin junkie. Grandmoo was the worst, bossy and bitchy. Twenty year old moo was nice, respectful and pumped in the bedroom. Baybee was quiet, content and drank from a bottle while in our presence. When a junkie has more sense than average moos, something is wrong. Niece did not consume around us, she was treated every day with methadone. To appointments we had to drive her. Enjoyable for us as we were away from her queen moo who looked after baybee. Never saw a naked tit in my house that wasn't mine.
January 07, 2013
barren4ever
A few years ago, my husband's sister and niece + baby came to spend ten days to our California home. I was dreading the loaf and its moo, who's a heroin junkie. Grandmoo was the worst, bossy and bitchy. Twenty year old moo was nice, respectful and pumped in the bedroom. Baybee was quiet, content and drank from a bottle while in our presence. When a junkie has more sense than average moos, something is wrong. Niece did not consume around us, she was treated every day with methadone. To appointments we had to drive her. Enjoyable for us as we were away from her queen moo who looked after baybee. Never saw a naked tit in my house that wasn't mine.

Wait...was she just pumping or feeding the loaf the tainted udder-juice? I hope she was using formula.

Sorry...I have to ask. confused smiley
Anonymous User
January 07, 2013
Miss_Hannigan
You don't think I condone men walking around town with their junk dangling out of their pants, do you? Hey, it's a sacred tool for making babies, it has every right to get a little fresh air!

Actually I'd quite enjoy watching that!
January 07, 2013
My house is my rules and if a moomie didn't like it, she could take her floppy udders somewhere else.

Why is this woman running around visiting relatives with a 3-week-old anyways? Isn't that a good way to get it sick? It's barely hatched and the immune system isn't up to snuff at that point, I don't think.

The moorons who are telling her to "whip it out anyways", need to get a clue. If she does do that, I can only hope the rest of the people in the room get up and walk out, to another room, to continue their socializing.
January 07, 2013
If you do not wish to abide by the rules of MY home, you are free to get the fuck out and never return. If you are that disrespectful to me, I will not miss you. Feel free to pay the mortgage and bills on these homes if you feel you have to right to act any way you want to.

Remember what comes around goes around. You disrespect people in their homes, prepare to be disrespected in yours.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
January 07, 2013
I hope this cow's entire extended family decides to forget her invitation to the next family gathering. i also hope to see her whining about it at the commode.
January 07, 2013
Not that I would allow a baby into my home anyway, but, as I wrote in My Childfree Rules, anyone who visits with a baby will be expected to:

1. Change baby only in the bathroom (on the floor, on a mat that they bring themselves, not the counters.) Diapers are to be disposed of in the bin OUTSIDE.
2. If they breastfeed, they must do so in the bathroom. No exceptions. Covering is NOT enough to stay in the living room.
3. They must hold the baby in their lap or leave it in its carrier AT ALL TIMES. It is not to be left crawling on the floor, nor is it allowed on the furniture.
4. If it screams, take it outside.

Anyone who won't follow those rules can leave. Period.
January 07, 2013
Her and baybee's physician allegedly said methadone tainted milk was good. Because kid's system was detoxing as with moo.
January 08, 2013
barren4ever
Her and baybee's physician allegedly said methadone tainted milk was good. Because kid's system was detoxing as with moo.

So the baby was born addicted to heroin? How was it not immediately removed from its moo's care?

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
January 08, 2013
Granmoo is forceful and bossy. She has the baybee plus 2 others and baybee-duhdee under her roof. She doesn't believe in abortion and sterilization. She has a full time job and every couple months begs my hubs for money. As long as we have our dog, she will not darken our door ever. Dog nipped her when she walked in our zoovan picking her at the airport. Long live this dog !!! The niece is not a responsible person. But she does not have attitude issues.
January 08, 2013
And you know if any relatives stare at Moo with her udders flapping in the breeze, she'll get all huffy over it. There is no pleasing these bovines - they bitch when they have to nurse in a bathroom, then they bitch if they have to nurse in a private, isolated room. They bitch when a man leers at them and imagines he's the baby. I'd just stop inviting her to shit if she's going to have sand in her vag over having a room ALL to herself to boob-feed her mistake.

It's not like nursing takes hours and hours, and if it does, what the fuck is wrong with pumping milk and putting it in a bottle? I can't imagine a pump is more painful than a loaf's mouth. It's about absolutely nothing more than Moo wanting all eyes on her veiny, saggy rack with an infant attached to a tit. It doesn't matter who she causes discomfort or if any of her tit juice gets on the home owner's furniture, just as long as Moo can be part of the gathering for maximum exposure.

It doesn't matter what Moo wants - when she's under someone else's roof, she plays by their rules or she can stay the fuck home with her bastard. I would never go to a family party, strip down to my underwear and go, "Oh I usually walk around the house in my panties at night." Then again, I have a little of this thing called respect - something Moos do not have, especially not boob-feeders.

Perhaps the family should make a pact amongst themselves - when Moo "just whips it out," everyone leaves. That'll piss Moo off plenty because it means fewer people to behold her milk bags. I'd say just don't invite her disgusting ass, but odds are she'd just show up anyway because it's all about how many relatives she can flash.
January 08, 2013
barren4ever

That I would not believe. It is grounds for a CPS report. Make them produce the discharge instruction to prove it.

coco_uk
Miss_Hannigan
You don't think I condone men walking around town with their junk dangling out of their pants, do you? Hey, it's a sacred tool for making babies, it has every right to get a little fresh air!

I second this opinion, because.. well... Penis. shrug

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
January 08, 2013
barren4ever

There is no possible way that this is true. None. You don't give a newborn baby fucking methadone. If anything, a newborn would get some sort of loaf tranquilizer to calm it during detox and the tranquilizer would be administered by a doctor.
January 08, 2013
cfinboston
barren4ever

There is no possible way that this is true. None. You don't give a newborn baby fucking methadone. If anything, a newborn would get some sort of loaf tranquilizer to calm it during detox and the tranquilizer would be administered by a doctor.

Sadly, I fear it is true. Depending on the drug, a sudden lack of exposure could easily kill the kid. So they need to do it slowly :\

Of course, the possibility that the kid won't have any effect from this is well.
Non existant.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
January 08, 2013
catharsist
coco_uk

It depends who it's attached to. The mouth breathers in my town? I just pray they reproduce asexually, because the thought of one of these grimy dullards grinding away is an unpleasant one.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
January 08, 2013
Miss_Hannigan
catharsist
coco_uk

It depends who it's attached to. The mouth breathers in my town? I just pray they reproduce asexually, because the thought of one of these grimy dullards grinding away is an unpleasant one.

^THIS^

And who'd want to watch a geriatric old geezer breeder letting his limp spaghetti noodle wave in the breeze. two faces puking
Anonymous User
January 08, 2013
Peace
And who'd want to watch a geriatric old geezer breeder letting his limp spaghetti noodle wave in the breeze. two faces puking

I've been single for nearly 6 years, haven't even been on a date in that time and beggars can't be choosers!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login