Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Giving birth in front of your children???

Posted by Rose Red 
Anonymous User
Re: Giving birth in front of your children???
August 03, 2008
I remember one time in my Year 12 Biology class, we were being taught about reproduction (as in zygotes and x/y chromosomes, that sorta thing) and the teacher, who had a couple of kids, mentioned something about childbirth and then added, "I can tell you, having done it twice, that there is nothing miraculous or beautiful about it!". Of course all the future breeders (and there were many as I went to a girls-only school) started mooing "Oh noooooo, that can't be trueee! Birth is byooootiful!".

Boy, are they in for a shock!!!
August 04, 2008
Arctic_Fox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Feh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Of all the strangeness surrounding birth,
> > recording it is the thing I have no
> understanding
> > of. Why? What's the point? Does any family
> > really sit around and watch these things ever?
>
> > "Here you are coming out of mommy's baby hole"
> > "uhhh...(child passes out)"
>
>
> I concur. Unless you're part of a medical
> documentary, why should anyone bother filming
> childbirth? WHO would want to watch it? I sure as
> hell wouldn't want to see myself being born!

Baby holes should be lined with razor blades.
August 04, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> Arctic_Fox Wrote:
> -----
> > Feh Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Of all the strangeness surrounding birth,
> > > recording it is the thing I have no
> > understanding
> > > of. Why? What's the point? Does any family
> > > really sit around and watch these things ever?
>
> >
> > > "Here you are coming out of mommy's baby
> hole"
> > > "uhhh...(child passes out)"
> >
> >
> > I concur. Unless you're part of a medical
> > documentary, why should anyone bother filming
> > childbirth? WHO would want to watch it? I sure
> as
> > hell wouldn't want to see myself being born!
>
> Baby holes should be lined with razor blades.

I'd agree if it weren't for the fact that they're for more than pushing babies through. Fortunately, I don't have a baby hole, I have a pleasure tunnel.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 04, 2008
Feh Wrote:
>
> Fortunately, I don't have a baby hole, I have a
> pleasure tunnel.

And there you have it, folks. Turn out the lights on your way out.
Rose Red Wrote:
> Baby holes should be lined with razor blades.

Such CUTTING wit!:gun1
August 05, 2008
Mean Person Wrote:
> Rose Red Wrote:
> -----
> > Baby holes should be lined with razor blades.
>
> Such CUTTING wit!:gun1

I'm glad you thought that was funny, MP.
August 06, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> Feh Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > Fortunately, I don't have a baby hole, I have a
> > pleasure tunnel.
>
> And there you have it, folks. Turn out the lights
> on your way out.
Yup....it's all "bom chicka wah wah" and sensual oils...

smiling smiley

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
ArcticFox wrote:
*I remember one time in my Year 12 Biology class, we were being taught about reproduction (as in zygotes and x/y chromosomes, that sorta thing) and the teacher, who had a couple of kids, mentioned something about childbirth and then added, "I can tell you, having done it twice, that there is nothing miraculous or beautiful about it!". Of course all the future breeders (and there were many as I went to a girls-only school) started mooing "Oh noooooo, that can't be trueee! Birth is byooootiful!".
Boy, are they in for a shock!!!*

I don’t know what society does better than shrouding the reality of childbirth, what it does to the body, raising a child, etc. I think that in many post partum depression cases, it’s really “OMG, this isn’t what I signed up for; it’s not how “they” made it out to be; it’s like the seventh ring of Hell, FUUUUUUUCCKKK.”
Now I’m not saying that some cases of PPD aren’t legit. I knew a co-worker whose wife really was a different person after the pignasty. But I wonder sometimes if it’s like the letdown on X-Mas morning, after all the presents are opened. But like a billion times worse.
August 07, 2008
A crucial part of the mythos involving baby culture requires one believe in the veracity that it is the greatest, most fulfilling, gratifying and wondrous experience to be had in life. It is presented as our sole purpose.

Nour, you are right- in America, pregnancy and birth are a sacrament, not be be questioned. Those who express differently "did it wrong" or are "not cut out to be parents".
I think that it all started with the birth of baby Jesus, the glorification and "miracle" of birth. Up until then they were banned from their villages for days at the time after popping out a baby, so that would make it seem as if it was considered unclean. Adam and Eve's kids were at each other's throats with jealousy, hatred, covetting, murder,and God only knows what other commandments they were breaking. Then you have Eve PUNISHED, by the act of childbirth itself and this PUNISHMENT was cast down upon women forever. Then it's blatantly obvious their kids were having incestous sex, so when enough people inhabited the earth God had to make that a sin too, just so they would stop fucking their sisters.

That biblical stuff regarding childbirth as a punishment, raising sons who kill each other in cold blood, incest, etc... doesn't sound like a God bestowed miracle or a way to be "glorified" by birthing babies to me, in the least. I enjoy bringing up biblical scripture when fundies start cherry picking quotes from The Bible to condone this "miracle" of birth crap. I like to say, "It says in PLAIN ENGLISH right there in God's own words, that childbirth and the painful bodily functions leading up to it are a PUNISHMENT and a CURSE, not a miracle.
August 07, 2008
Further, human folly opened the gates of Hell.
somethingrandom
August 07, 2008
I didn't even go through all the pictures and it still left me feeling disturbed.

I am truly baffled. Why would someone do this? WHY?

Ugggghhh, now I need to think happy thoughts to erase those disgusting pictures off my mind.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login