Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Duggars now have #18

Posted by Rose Red 
The Duggars now have #18
May 09, 2008
Google it- she's popped out her 18th child at 41.
Anonymous User
Re: The Duggars now have #18
May 09, 2008
Yet another blank-faced carbon copy brat to add to the publicity photo managerie.

I've even heard other Krishjuns saying enough is enough.
Anonymous User
May 09, 2008
We watch - appalled yet captivated - the spectacle of these uber-breeder Jay-sus freakazoids... .
May 09, 2008
It says here Brat #18 will slide out in January:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354694,00.html

The pictures make me two faces puking!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
May 09, 2008
I bet the sow's not done yet, either. She's only 41... could be fertile for another few years at least. Plenty of time to produce some more beeeeee-lievin' kids to go to the Creation Musuem and vote for The Chimp andhis heirs!
May 09, 2008
eric Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I bet the sow's not done yet, either. She's only
> 41... could be fertile for another few years at
> least. Plenty of time to produce some more
> beeeeee-lievin' kids to go to the Creation Musuem
> and vote for The Chimp andhis heirs!

Oh, no doubt.
May 09, 2008
I live about 20 minutes from these people, they actually asked for help in building their house. I figure if you can breed all those little sheeple, you can build your own sheep hut for them.
May 09, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> I live about 20 minutes from these people, they
> actually asked for help in building their house. I
> figure if you can breed all those little sheeple,
> you can build your own sheep hut for them.

They will be on any of the "Build a House for the Poor, Unfortunate Breeders" shows any time now and get help from Habitat for Mooooomanity.

Anonymous User
May 09, 2008
All I have to say is:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30732945&op=3&o=all&view=all&subj=2205152276&aid=-1&oid=2205152276&id=94805985
Anonymous User
May 09, 2008
IMO breeding on that scale is psycho in some way or other.
k-man
May 09, 2008
What some of us would like to hear said:

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Duggar, I'm your new babysitter, Andrea Yates. Want me to bathe the children while you're out?"

Good grief, I don't know what's gotten into me today...
Anonymous User
May 09, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> I live about 20 minutes from these people, they
> actually asked for help in building their house. I
> figure if you can breed all those little sheeple,
> you can build your own sheep hut for them.

Whhhhaaaaahh??

I thought their whole mantra was about how self-sufficient they are, and they're soliciting strangers? What was all that crap about their house being built by themselves- Jim Bob & sons Jimmy Billy, Jimmy Jimmy & Jimmy Bimmy Fo Fimmy?

And they say they don't do handouts. Yeah, MY ASS!
May 09, 2008
Of course they do handouts!

I remember reading that the Duggars got their house declared a church, which makes the property tax-exempt. And don't forget all the tax credits and everything else handed their way because they're breeders.

May 10, 2008
And that woman is going to spew out her 36th by age 51, 54th by 61, 72nd by 71 and so on forth.

She's gonna cause a worldwide overpopulation all by herself, so better get her to the doctor and remove her ovaries, uterus, mammary glands, anything reproductive-associated RIGHT NOW if we want to save the humanity!doh face
Anonymous User
May 10, 2008
catmeow Wrote:
> Of course they do handouts!
>
> I remember reading that the Duggars got their
> house declared a church, which makes the property
> tax-exempt. And don't forget all the tax credits
> and everything else handed their way because
> they're breeders.

A tax exempt fucking CHURCH??? Oh, that's all I didn't need to hear.
Anonymous User
May 10, 2008
k-man Wrote:
> What some of us would like to hear said:
>
> "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Duggar, I'm your new babysitter,
> Andrea Yates. Want me to bathe the children while
> you're out?"

Either Yates or Damien's babysitter in Omen. Imagine the fun that would be.

> Good grief, I don't know what's gotten into me
> today...

The Duggars can do that to you!
May 10, 2008
Here are some Fun Facts on The Duggars from Discovery Health. Read it and two faces puking!

http://health.discovery.com/convergence/duggars/funfacts.html

I couldn't find a news article (but found blogs) about the Duggars' tax-exempt status. I'm sure between being tax-exempt, getting huge IRS checks with big breeder tax credits and all the other donations/handouts they get, they are debt-free (last "Fun Fact").

If anyone can find a news article about their house as a tax-exempt church, please post it.
May 10, 2008
Yes, it is true that if you declare your home a church or place of worship, you can be exempt from taxes. There is a local Hindu family where I live and they have a gorgeous mansion, but since they have a miniature temple sort of room in it somewhere where they worship, they were able to claim their home is a place of worship and get out of paying taxes. Yep, the richest of the rich ay nothing and all the middle-class people are forking over everything.

As far as the Duggars, I think it's about time someone took that cow Michelle Duggar out behind a barn and shot her. She isn't even breeding people who will become productive citizens because all her kids know how to do is care for their siblings once Mommy gets tired of them. They don't know jack shit about real life, even if they are financially sound (I wonder if Daddy Duggar is involved in anything illegal in order to ay for that massive brood). What will these kids do once Mommy and Daddy are gone? They won't even know what the hell to do with themselves because they aren't being taught how to live away from their insane parental units.
May 10, 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Bob_Duggar

Occupation Real estate agent Former Arkansas state legislator

James Robert "Jim Bob" Duggar (born July 18, 1965) of Tontitown, Arkansas, is a former state legislator who served in the Arkansas House of Representatives from 1999 to 2002. He is a real estate agent, and owns several commercial properties in his local area.[1][2]

Duggar ran in the Republican Party of Arkansas primary election for United States Senate candidacy in 2002, but lost to Tim Hutchinson.[3] Duggar sought the Republican nomination to the Arkansas State Senate District 35 seat in Arkansas in 2006,[4] but lost to candidate Bill Pritchard.

Jim Bob Duggar[5] and his wife Michelle,[6] who was named Young Mother of the Year in Arkansas in 2004,[7][8] are conservative Baptists[9] who endorse the Quiverfull movement and the teachings of Bill Gothard.

The Duggars say they live debt-free,[10][11] which Mr. Duggar has said is “the fruit of a financial freedom seminar” he attended years ago.

Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar recently revealed that Michelle is pregnant again, expecting their 18th child. [12]

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 10, 2008
http://exchristian.net/testimonies/2007/12/thank-you-jim-bob-duggar.html

For those of you that may not know, Jim Bob Duggar is the Arkansas man whose primary claim to fame is that he has managed to father 17 children, at last count (or the last time I cared about counting…). He has also served in politics at a local level and his platform is primarily built on the total abolition of abortion. (How fitting!) Anyway, I like to credit Jim Bob and his lifestyle, broadcast for the entire world to see on the Discovery Health Channel, for my leaving religion altogether. His lifestyle is of course dictated by his fundamentalist view of the Bible, from which he and his wife have extrapolated that it is their duty to fill the world with mini-Duggars, dressed in a weird combination of fashions from the early to mid 1980’s and Little House on the Prairie. But enough about them. How did Jim Bob facilitate my complete and total apostasy from Christianity?

http://www.bay-of-fundie.com/archives/137/life-in-the-duggar-family

http://www.bay-of-fundie.com/archives/195/the-duggarsparasites-of-science

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
May 10, 2008
We're not the only ones posting about this.

http://www.totse.com/community/showthread.php?t=2122865

There's some hilarious snippets in that thread.

MIB
May 10, 2008
And - maybe the parents are escapees from that crazy Texas polygamy sect, too?
Geanie
May 10, 2008
This is discusting, how can two people adequately parent to 18 kids???? How can these 2 sacrifice their children's child hood for their selfish attempt to gain publicity and celebrity status??? And this "debt free" crap...come on how much of their "wordly goods" have been donations?? And tax free status for the house as a place of worship..... doubt that the place is open to any who wish to worship there... Do they conduct open services and are either of the Duggars schooled in divinity??? What a crock!!this is just a fake claim to avoid paying their share of property taxes, and suck up on the goodwill of the unsuspecting to provide them with "gifts" i.e. workly goods, material items so they can live high off the hog on the charity of others!! What louts!!!
Mean Person
May 10, 2008
This, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call a Gross Polluter. Like an old, poorly-maintained vehicle.

I was going to call this cow a "gross breeder", but clearly she was that after she shat out the first one (distinguishing her from a PNB, Parent-Not-Breeder).
Anonymous User
May 10, 2008
k-man Wrote:
>
> you're out?"
>
> Good grief, I don't know what's gotten into me
> today...

>
> you're out?"
>

LoL If Jeffrey Dahmer were still alive, it would be so much better.

"Hi I'm Jeff, the new babysitter. I'll be cooking dinner tonight."

*boards the bus to hell*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login