Posted by Rose Red 
Re: The Duggars now have #18
May 10, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As far as the Duggars, I think it's about time
> someone took that cow Michelle Duggar out behind a
> barn and shot her.

No, because then dear Billy Joe Bob, or whatever his fucking name is, would just start all over again with a younger model. Urgh! Can you imagine that?! He's just as much to blame as she is. They BOTH deserve to get sterilized.
Mean Person
May 10, 2008
MIB Wrote:
> We're not the only ones posting about this.
>
> http://www.totse.com/community/showthread.php?t=21
> 22865
>
> There's some hilarious snippets in that thread.
>
Good Goddess. I just about wet myself over this one:

"I bet they're uber religious and didn't want to have sex unless it was to conceive a child. All those kids represent a night where he was drunk and wanted to get his fuck on without upsetting the lord.

Horny stupid bastards"
May 11, 2008
what happens is, they palm the younger off onto the older. so essentially all she is, is a breeding machine, she doesnt atually care for the youngest, its the oldest who do.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 12, 2008
k-man Wrote:
> What some of us would like to hear said:
>
> "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Duggar, I'm your new babysitter,
> Andrea Yates. Want me to bathe the children while
> you're out?"
>
> Good grief, I don't know what's gotten into me
> today...

LOL - I'll sit for 'em.
May 12, 2008
Banshee Wrote:
> And that woman is going to spew out her 36th by
> age 51, 54th by 61, 72nd by 71 and so on forth.
>
> She's gonna cause a worldwide overpopulation all
> by herself, so better get her to the doctor and
> remove her ovaries, uterus, mammary glands,
> anything reproductive-associated RIGHT NOW if we
> want to save the humanity!doh face

Hell, cut off her head. Both their heads. I feel that way about the kennedys too.
May 12, 2008
Mean Person Wrote:
> MIB Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We're not the only ones posting about this.
> >
> >
> http://www.totse.com/community/showthread.php?t=21
>
> > 22865
> >
> > There's some hilarious snippets in that thread.
> >
> Good Goddess. I just about wet myself over this
> one:
>
> "I bet they're uber religious and didn't want to
> have sex unless it was to conceive a child. All
> those kids represent a night where he was drunk
> and wanted to get his fuck on without upsetting
> the lord.
>
> Horny stupid bastards"

What category is it in???????
May 12, 2008
I think these dumb asses need to read Prince Philip's article.
May 12, 2008
They actually "asked" for help? What about their mantra of "GAWD will provide?" Where was GAWD when they needed help? What, was he off at the craps tables in Vegas? At the local titty bar? Re-enacting the March on Washington '63? Weeeeellll??????? And the nauseating thing here is, they probably actually got people stupid enough to help them!!!!!

These religious types make me sick to my fucking stomach. Always with their hands out and a catchy little religious phrase to make excuses for it.

And the kids are homeskooled. Ain't that a joke? What have they to learn from someone who is nothing more than a brood sow?

annie35 Wrote:
> I live about 20 minutes from these people, they
> actually asked for help in building their house. I
> figure if you can breed all those little sheeple,
> you can build your own sheep hut for them.
k-man
May 12, 2008
KFLL, the "homeskooled" issue ain't the half of it. The Duggars rely on the older kyds to teach the younger ones, without much parental involvement. That's not the way homeschooling is supposed to work. It's obvious there ain't much learnin' goin' on.

Recently, a Utah judge ordered a single moo who claimed to be homeschooling her five kyds to place them in public or accredited private school, on the grounds that trying to homeschool that many by herself simply wasn't going to work (other issues were involved, including Moo's competence). Now multiply that problem by three to grasp the magnitude of the Duggars' homeskooling issues.

The realities about homeskooling are beginning to make themselves felt. My sister-in-law is a poublic school administrator and tells me that homeskooled kyds who come back into the public school system are invariably far behind their peers in the same grade. Other anecdotes suggest that homeskooling simply isn't working for a significant number of kyds. I suspect that we're about to see a crackdown, starting with the California Supreme Court affirming that state's de facto ban on it earlier this year. For starters, the kids in that polygamist compund in Texas were homeskooled...
Anonymous User
May 13, 2008
Reminds me of the film Idiocracy. So they're up to 18 kids. If all the kids get brainwashed into the fold, and have, say, 10 kids each, there's 180 more fundies, and that's just one famblee. Yipee!

May 13, 2008
Why do they even need an education? They're just here to MAKE MORE.
Jaquana
May 13, 2008
Do these people have a social life?
May 13, 2008
yes its called going to the hospital when she drops another one

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 13, 2008
I'm surprised that there are no handicapped kids in their brood...you'd think with 18, there'd be at least a couple to "try their faith". My guess is they've had a couple abortions, in spite of all their claims.

Then again, I seriously wonder how she manages to continue to carry children to term, her cootch must be big enough to park a goddamned mac truck in by now.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
May 14, 2008
Jaquana Wrote:
> Do these people have a social life?

Sure. they've got 2 baseball teams.
May 14, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> I'm surprised that there are no handicapped kids
> in their brood...you'd think with 18, there'd be
> at least a couple to "try their faith". My guess
> is they've had a couple abortions, in spite of all
> their claims.
>
>
****they bury them under cover of night in the backyard****
Anonymous User
May 14, 2008
Reminds me of a few X-Files episodes.Specifically one with a demon trying to spawn (and burying the too human looking fetuses in the backyard) and the notorious season 4 "Home" with the super inbred buried fetuses....ewww.Truly the creepiest X-file episode ever.The demon one made me laugh though.

One wonders if she has the older childrun complete that task as well Rose Red,passing out shovels and retiring to "beget" more.I just made my skin crawl....
May 14, 2008
Redlocks Wrote:
> Reminds me of a few X-Files episodes.Specifically
> one with a demon trying to spawn (and burying the
> too human looking fetuses in the backyard) and the
> notorious season 4 "Home" with the super inbred
> buried fetuses....ewww.Truly the creepiest X-file
> episode ever.The demon one made me laugh though.
>
> One wonders if she has the older childrun
> complete that task as well Rose Red,passing out
> shovels and retiring to "beget" more.I just made
> my skin crawl....

That was character actor Bruce Campbell! I actually know him. the end of that episode rocked. .
Rapunzel111
May 14, 2008
Andrew Dice Clay used to do dirty nursery rhymes and I think of this one every time each time I think of the Duggars
(Say this with a heavy Bronx accent...)

"There was an ole woman who lived in a shoe-
She had so many children her uterus fell out!"
Jeff
May 17, 2008
Who the hell is paying for their breeding habits?
The government should spay and neuter these barbarians.
May 17, 2008
Mean Person Wrote:

> >
> Good Goddess. I just about wet myself over this
> one:
>
> "I bet they're uber religious and didn't want to
> have sex unless it was to conceive a child. All
> those kids represent a night where he was drunk
> and wanted to get his fuck on without upsetting
> the lord.

Ain't that the fucking truth. Christianity is so wiggy when it comes to sex and fucking so not to upset the Lord. Hare Krishnas are no better. They are ONLY to fuck when they want to conceive a child. ANY form of birth control is considered tricking Krishna (their gawd).

> Horny stupid bastards"

I bet Daddio Duggar never admits to being horny. How can he be aroused by his wife even though he has done more than his share of making her a moo? I cannot fathom any woman liking sexual relations after shitting out 17 babies!

The Catholic Church stated how having lust for a wife is the same as committing adultery. That is some fucked up shit. I cannot fathom how people still believe in that shit.
May 17, 2008
I know lots of christians, and catholics, and jews and muslims, you name them.

and while they are told to not practice birth control. the majority of the people i know do. Its only the recently converted that are so very.. passionate about the "LAW!".. i have been a catholic all my life, i have never had sex without protection. ever.. its the ones in the cults, like the quiverful, like the newly converted they are the ones you have to watch out for.

Everyday normal beleivers, from my experience.. dont worry about that sort of thing. reality is, the real world comes into play. Theres no conspiracy of christians to breed, and some christians, just live together.. without marriage.. now if you are sayiong about the pope or other religous leaders then i agree, but every day normal people i dont count the duggars as normal..they dont really care. perhaps its different in america, than britain, that you may have more religious insanity, but here in the UK.. its different

Not everyone thinks "every sperm is sacred" regardless of their religion.

jeff apparently he did a course years ago and he also sells real estate..

May 17, 2008
mercurior Wrote:
> I know lots of christians, and catholics, and jews
> and muslims, you name them.
>
> and while they are told to not practice birth
> control. the majority of the people i know do.
> Its only the recently converted that are so very..
> passionate about the "LAW!".. i have been a
> catholic all my life, i have never had sex without
> protection. ever.. its the ones in the cults, like
> the quiverful, like the newly converted they are
> the ones you have to watch out for.

Oh yeah...converts are the worst since they are the true believers. Many cradle Catholics believe the same. Many do say, "fuck it," and use contraception and may have an abortion.

However, a lot of the churchgoers seem to always have at least TWO kids. I mentioned being childfree while, years ago, thinking I could remain a Catholic with my own personal choices. Even with the men and women who had two kids, they acted so horrified over my not wanting those little babies.

Some priests are very pro-choicer and have zero issue with contraception. Yet, these guys keep their mouths shut so they are not censured by the Vatican. Those who spoke out were pulled from their ministry or sent to the worst parish for "punishment".

Most Jews have no issue with birth control or abortion. Orthodox seem more strict. Muslims, some are OK with it; some aren't. I do not understand their religion that much.

> jeff apparently he did a course years ago and he
> also sells real estate..

The market is not that great so I doubt he is making money hand-over-fist. Even if he did, that uber-brood would still tax his paycheque.
May 17, 2008
i think its a different thing to the Uk, thats a lot of the problem i feel, that the Uk has had many years to get rid of or reduce stupid ideas. Yet america is still young, and has got this. social evolution to come. think of it like a teenager compared to a middle aged person.. i am not saying america is bad for being young, quite the contrary, but i feel that there is a lot of social evolution they need to do, unfortunatly the leaders are the reverse darwins,

thats my opinion, and only that.

A man full of faith is simply one who has lost (or never had) the capacity for clear and realistic thought. He is not a mere ass; he is actually ill. Worse, he is incurable, for disappointment, being essentially an objective phenomenon, cannot permanently affect his subjective infirmity. His faith takes on the virulence of a chronic infection. What he usually says, in substance, is this: "Let us trust in God, who has always fooled us in the past.
Ch. 14 "Types of Men" - 3 : The Believer

Anonymous User
May 17, 2008
most bible beaters pick and chose what they will follow, its all horse shit, I cant believe people really fall for all that crap!! its all so silly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login