Re: Moo Entitlement At It's Finest
February 10, 2013
CF_Amy
Any updates? I hope Archer is ok. smiling smiley

Thank you for asking. I went to management about the two Children Of The Corn escapees and their moo is pissed but they've been kept off of my site. If moo of the child he bit had made any complaints I would have heard about it by now. I never punished Archer for biting because he was protecting his property. The spawn should never have been unsupervised and his moo knows this. Moo has thankfully moved to a different side of this RV park and keeps a distance from us.

Anytime I think about this situation it still pisses me off. Had moo not left her spawn unsupervised it would never have happened. My husband wanted to do what he thought was the decent thing and bake the spawn cookies or buy him a toy. I commend my husband for being a far kinder human being than I am but what he doesn't understand is that Texas law would see that as an admission of guilt on our part.

This might make me a bitch but I don't feel Archer did anything wrong. He saw what he percieved as a threat to his home and reacted. I'm also thankful he wasn't poisoned by biting the spawn.

The surprise in all of this is that management backs up me and not the breeders. The manager here agreed when I said that the RV lifestyle is built for adults. The manager is the reason I want to stay at this place.

I'm sorry if I didn't make this clear in my first post. The spawn Archer bit was not a Children Of The Corn escapee it was a different spawn. I'm still super pissed off about the whole fucking drama.
February 11, 2013
I'm so glad the manager is on your side! I agree, you and your dog did nothing wrong. He was on his own property doing his job. Despite his trauma issues from bad treatment in his past, he was still on his own turf minding his own business, and has the right to defend himself and his people. This is the parents' and kid's fault. I also agree with you about the no cookies and a toy part, too, and not just for the liability implication.
February 11, 2013
Toys or cookies would be rewarding the kids for their bad behaviour and create an ongoing relationship, instead of cutting off any contact with them.
February 11, 2013
I'm glad everything seems to be turning out in your favor.
February 11, 2013
Archer was guarding his turf...it is what dogs do. Hope all continues to go well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
February 11, 2013
satansbitch
My husband wanted to do what he thought was the decent thing and bake the spawn cookies or buy him a toy.
Don't let him do that! It sends the wrong message. It wasn't your's, your husband's, or Archer's fault. That was all on moobitch!
satansbitch
This might make me a bitch but I don't feel Archer did anything wrong.
He didn't. He was protecting his ground.

jbs
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login