Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fucking with indigo children

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Fucking with indigo children
May 17, 2008
Some people over at the Bad Ideas forum don't like these "Indigo Children" either.

http://www.totse.com/community/showthread.php?t=2124534

They like to mess with them in chatrooms
Check out this one. grinning smiley
-start-
They all belive they are psychic and shit. I started off doing stupid shit like:
Me:"yeah I'm psychic."
blah blah for like 5 minutes or so and then bam!
Me: "Oh dear"
"wat?"
Me:"You are about to lose someone very close to you"
"nooo"
Me:"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Spend as much time with her as you can while you still can."

Now I usually just gain their trust and send them to shock sites in true asshole style.
-end-

MIB
Re: Fucking with indigo children
May 17, 2008
What I am tired about when it comes to the Indigo Children is that these brats are given every excuse when it comes to bad behaviour. Oh...they are psychic. They cannot sit still. Their auras are so sensitive. It is all B*S. The sad thing is today's breeder refuses to discipline his/her sprogs. I was on a flight once and a moo asked what the big deal was when her kids, who were older grade schoolers, ran around the flight and made noise. Oh, I forgot. They must have been Indigos.
CFBitchfromLA
May 17, 2008
Oh more shit about how spayshul the Indigo Cuntbombs are...do people really believe this shit or are they too fucking lazy to realize that they are only brats in dire need of a good spanking?! Rhetorical...

Every new-agey CGM (crunchy granolamoo) in LA thinks her brat is an Indigo or an Incarnation (new term I heard last week) brat. No. They are just lousy, lazy twats with delusions of grandeur for their dimwitted brats.
May 19, 2008
On Saturday an indigo ran up to me in public (~6) and SMACKED ME IN THE LEG. I laughed too hard to even give the parents the death ray. I just thought, get 'em in while you can, snowflake.
From page 3 of MIB's link:

2:05 PM [Sarah] You're going to die.
2:05 PM [Sarah] I smell it.
2:06 PM [victoriag] what?
2:06 PM [Sarah] You're going to die.
2:06 PM [Sarah] Soon.
2:06 PM [victoriag] why???
2:06 PM [Sarah] I smell it.
2:07 PM [victoriag] EWHAT?
2:08 PM [Sarah] You're going to die soon.

I'm laughing so hard about the Totse goons crashing the indigo chat I'm crying. Some of the sex talk to the indigos was way over the top and could get some of the Totse posters in real trouble, but stuff like this quote here is absolutely hilarious.

"Indigo child"—I finally looked up the meaning. What a bunch of stupid, drug-addled garbage. This is what happens when hippies wacked on weed and meth have chyldren. They then think their kyds have double secret probation powers or something...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login