"A Childfree Life After Infertility-7 Ways to Be Happy"confused smiley
March 13, 2013
http://theadventurouswriter.com/blogbaby/ways-to-be-happy-with-a-childfree-life-after-infertility/

A Childfree Life After Infertility – 7 Ways to be Happy

Living a childfree life after infertility doesn’t have to be sad, depressing, or futile. Here are seven ways to be happy even if you don’t have kids…These people REALLY need to learn the difference between voluntarily "childFREEness" and living with childLESSness; BIG difference! It makes me wonder if we don't get some of our cow trolls because they are Infertile Myrtles looking to live that "childfree" life after accepting their hole won't be sluicing a loaf?:bawl

1)Focus on the benefits of not having children — there are some!“Most studies have shown that psychological well-being tends to decline when people have kids,” says sociologist Amy Pienta, from the University of Michigan. “In mid-life, being married or having a partner has a greater impact on a woman’s well-being than whether or not she has children.” Enjoying life after infertility involves focusing on the emotional and financial freedom that a child-free existence can offer! WOO HOO! Up until now, I hadn't realized happy childfree living was possible!drinking coffee

2)Find infertility and childfree living support groupsIf you’ve recently discovered that you or your partner have fertility issues, you may want to investigate infertility treatments. Many treatment centers have support groups – and connecting with other couples coping with infertility is a great way to both research possible treatments and build a happy childfree life. Mmm, the cows had better be careful or they COULD end up wandering out of their pens and onto OUR turf, where cow grazing isn't recommended.:bdid

3)Support other couples coping with infertility Cindy Margolis is an actress and model who faced “unexplained infertility issues” – and is now the spokesperson for RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association. You don’t have to be famous to get involved with an infertility treatment center or support group! Life after infertility – or any disappointment, serious illness, or major life change – can involve reaching out to others with the same struggles. Unbelievable they'd compare the inability to loaf shit to serious illnesses or major life changes. It's HIGHLY doubtful they'd try and help support anyone else either, seeing as how Wanna-Moos are MORE selfish than the cows after they sluice. shrug

4)Be prepared for the effect of infertility on your marriageI don’t know the statistics of divorce after infertility, but not being able to have children can negatively impact marriages and committed relationships. Some couples get a divorce after infertility or even during infertility treatments – it’s a stressful, difficult time. To be happy with a childfree life, be aware that your marriage may look very different in a year or more…for better or worse. If your marriage is shaky, read Keeping Your Marriage Strong in Infertility. Well, it couldn't be any worse than the divorce rate so common AFTER they sluice! That, and the likelihood their man will cheat will go down exponentially if he doesn't have to deal with the inpigness, the sluicing, the Ravaged Cooter Syndrome™, and the wailing shitbag afterwards too. moo with baybeem

Then we have some appropriate ads to click on in the middle of the article for how Infertile Myrtles can live a happy childfree life:

Help Getting Pregnant

Boost sperm health by increasing sperm count naturally

Optimize your chances of conceiving a baby

Learn natural ways to get pregnant fast
waving hellolarious

5)Think outside the boxOur infertility issues can’t be fixed with surgery; we’re considering a second round of sperm donor “treatments” (intrauterine insemination), but it sure gets expensive, time-consuming, and emotionally draining! If my husband and I don’t have children, I hope to take extended vacations every year, focus on building a strong writing career, and accept a childfree life. So, after ALL hope has been lost, ALL their money spent, and countless YEARS of "trying" have failed, THEN they can come to accept that happy childfree life. I don't suppose it ever occurred to the stupid bastards to adopt, but then they wouldn't get the baby showers, attention, and "mini me" self replicant.shrug

6)Get involved with other people’s kidsTo be happy after infertility, consider being a Big Sister or Big Brother, volunteering at a hospital for sick kids, or getting seriously involved in your nephews’ or nieces’ lives. There are kids all over our communities who are lonely and desperate for adult attention…and if your childfree life may benefit other people’s kids in deep, meaningful ways. They can do all of that, but never even consider adoption? HOW selfish would a person have to be to love kids so much they'd be willing to be a part of all these kids' lives, but REFUSE to adopt a child who needed a home? They won't do any of that because they don't love children, rather they love the idea of the inpigness, the self replicant, and the famblee fantasyeye rolling smiley

7)Consider options for infertile couplesTalk to couples who have adopted, fostered, or had children in unconventional ways. Enjoying – not just tolerating – life after infertility involves opening your mind to possibilities other than traditional childbirth (or traditional infertility treatments). To find these possibilities after infertility, ask your friends and family for examples of people who have built their families in untraditional ways. You’ll be surprised at what bubbles to the surface. So, AS A LAST RESORT, they casually mention the remote possibility of adoption as if it's beneath them. This "built their families" bullshit is annoying as hell too.angry smiley

If there’s still a chance you can get pregnant naturally, read Dr Oz’s fertility tips.saying 'wtf' I thought this article was about infertility acceptance? I suppose not. If there is ANY chance they can get knocked up they will absolutely take it and therefore, they are NOT NOR will they ever be "childfree".:bayybee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: "A Childfree Life After Infertility-7 Ways to Be Happy"confused smiley
March 13, 2013
"ways to be happy even if you don’t have kids" Huh? How about being happy because you don't have kids.

"coping with infertility" :Violin Cry me a river. There are people with real problems and hardships in this world.

The National Infertility Association?! There's an advocacy group for this? Advocating for what, recognition of infertility, support of those "coping with infertility," and supporting research to end the devastation of infertility?

I'm seeing a contradiction here:
Item #1 says "“Most studies have shown that psychological well-being tends to decline when people have kids,” says sociologist Amy Pienta, from the University of Michigan"

and yet

Item #4 says "not being able to have children can negatively impact marriages and committed relationships," (although this negative impact on the marriages must be due to the insanity and selfishness and self-centredness and narcissism and relentless crying and moaning and demanding of attention on the part of the wanna-moo in those relationships)

So which one is it? #1 or #4? It seems they pick studies and scientific proof for whatever supports their current desire. Want a baby? Studies show that marriages are stronger and happier if you have kids. Tried and tried for a baby, discovered you're infertile, and suffered heartbreak? No worries--studies show that not marriages without kids are stronger and happier.
March 13, 2013
Did anyone else snicker about thinking outside the box?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
navi8orgirl
Did anyone else snicker about thinking outside the box?

HELL YES, I totally lol'd!!
Too bad so many childfree are breeder pleasers and there are boards like TCFL out there. I want one of these sour grape bitches to wander here and try to ingratiate herself.

This bitch here is the same way: http://hgavin.tumblr.com/post/28906422277/childfree-vs-childless

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
March 13, 2013
How I could be happy: I will find a short dock and tell these fools to take a long walk
March 13, 2013
"Think outside the box!"

Bwahahaha. That reminds me of this poor evangelical woman in one of my creative writing workshops. She wrote an essay about her uterus problems and called it "Thinking Outside the Box" and we all howled our heads off. She had no idea why we were laughing. She had seriously never heard the slang term.

This woman is NOT childfree. She is childless and trying to put a positive spin on it, for which I do commend her. But she is not childfree. If she had made the transition, her article would be about how to enjoy the blessing in disguise and walk forward with a smile on one's face.

I love how they don't even consider adoption. Yet more proof breeders don't give a fuck about children.

But anyway, to echo the rest, they are not childfree. No childfree person would be caught dead in such a display of lowing. We don't need to "find" ways to be happy without brats. Not having brats DOES make us happy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login