Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I heart my non-childproof home...

Posted by randomcfchick 
Anonymous User
Re: I heart my non-childproof home...
July 03, 2013
I'm going to put a big bronze steer in each of the large rooms in my house.
July 03, 2013
mumofsixbirds
The house of my dreams is a large, creaky old Victorian manor, which makes kyds piss themselves when they walk by because it's so creepy.

The interior will be decorated with antiques, mainly from the Victorian and Art Deco periods. No kyd will ever want to set foot in there! bouncing and laughing

Me Too! smiling smiley

I might have some 'modern' furniture too. Plain stuff might work. This is why I end up living in things that look like they were furnished from a garage sale grinning smiley I mean, it was on purpose lol.

"50s Modern" probably would not work. I almost bought a house that was like that, built then, and the interior had never been redone / updated. It was actually pretty cool. I thought, if I got it, I would keep it that way and get that sort of furniture. It was already sold though.
July 03, 2013
fade_to_pale
I'm going to put a big bronze steer in each of the large rooms in my house.

And this!

grinning smiley
July 04, 2013
Snark Shark
malmsteen
[i

My non-childproofed bedroom corner... nothing safe for kyds. Hell I even drink alcohol in bed at times, and read atheist books there too.

thumbs upwink

replace the cars with robot toys, lps, cds, add more posters, and you've got my bedroom! smiling smiley

Can't be mine, there's no firearms or cats

Flimsy Ikea bookshelf so stuffed with more than a thousand books, not attached to the wall - yeah, I could see one of those kids just learning to walk grabbing on to that thing and pulling it all down, with fatal results. There are also the cleaners under the sink (although I don't keep such harsh chemicals around) although the knives are probably out of reach for anyone under four feet in height. There's a nice balcony to dive off of, though.

But the most dangerous thing to a child in this apartment is probably me, when I discover that somebody has brought a child into my apartment without my permission. winking smiley That's a guaranteed unceremonious eviction for the child, and possibly a spanking for the breeders.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login